Can someone seriously tell me why everyone hates black people so much? I don't understand

can someone seriously tell me why everyone hates black people so much? I don't understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're filthy dirty and fuck our women.

Nice dubs nigger

When it happens you'll know...

Kids think being racist is "edgy." You know, because your grandpa was so cool and all.

OP here, I agree, I don't understand why it is necessary in this day and age..

I don't think they hate black people, I think they hate African American culture. They refuse to speak correctly, they idolize violent individuals, and since they think they can't get out of that cycle, they give up and stay on it.

Go ahead and move to the inner city and wait. Again: when it happens you'll know

I don't hate black people, I hate niggers.

Spend time around them and you'll understand. They're violent, uneducated, lazy, boastful, and utterly unable to properly communicate in English, despite not knowing any other languages.

crime

THIS. Describes the entire topic in a nutshell and I agree with you 10000%

bump

One more time, move to a neighborhood that's at least a third black, go to their schools, ride the buses with them and: when it happens you'll know

I fucking hate black people. They have the potential to be niggers at a significantly higher rate vs. other races.
Tyrone didn't burn my house down and fuck my woman, but why let him come around if there's a chance he might.

But I'm also getting a giant swastika tatted on my chest today with a hangmans noose on one of the arms so maybe I'm biased.

bump for more nig nog hate

kek

In Australia, the abbos are bludgers, cost the country hundreds of millions in welfare, health, crime, courts, legal aid, housing them in jail, handouts, preferential treatment, welfare. They have received billions in handouts and continue to breed generations of black people with chips on their shoulders thinking the rest of the nation owes them something.They are massively over represented in crime, jail, drug abuse and the rest. Scumbags for the most part.

Blacks are fucking useless.

European race war when?

mannnn I grew up in Alice Springs, being the only white kid basically I know how fucking bad the ooga booga abos are, never going back to that shithole

Imagine an America without the out of control slaves. It would be awesome. America has lost their country to blacks.

Yeah. they are out of control in Alice Springs. Always have been.

I wouldn't call this hate, it's more about being realistic. Black people are the oldest iteration of humans present and unilaterally less capable in comparison with most other races. Blacks didn't have the need to adapt further since Africa is rich with tropic weather, eatable fauna and fresh water sources. People in other location needed to adapt, and that's why other races are better. It's like comparing some 50s black&white TV set with a 4k flatscreen.

They don't seem quite as niggish as our (USA) blacks. Come to one of our cities, it's fucking terrible. Not to minimize your abo problem, but god damn

Because people teach hate. No one is born racist. All people, regardless of the level of pigment in their skin, are worthy of opportunity and love. Obama is brilliant, period...and he's black. Pigment does not determine your value, but schools with a large percent of minority students are often under-funded. Non-whites are hired less, charged of crimes more frequently, and given longer sentences. That's what people mean by "systemic racism." Trump's stupid ass has just de-stigmatized overt racism, so it seems more prevalent. Do your job and educate people on love, equality, and inclusion. Be brave. ALL people deserve to be treated fairly. We as Americans are getting better, but Trump must be defeated badly so all his racist friends know that we will not tolerate hate

was so glad to get out of that shithole

Im not trolling in the slightest here (even tho it may seem so). But why not start killing off some of them, you take out 5-10 of them with you and congrats you win. Getting 100's of people doing that and congrats you take back your country. I am sure there is ways to easily kill hundreds.

would be easy to do that in Aus, all the fucking abbos do is sit in parks drinking goon and fighting each other, too fucking docile to retaliate, at least where I live they are

Obama's half white and was raised and educated by his white side you fucking retarded faggot. Nobody taught me to be racist, but I have eyes and ears and live in the US. If you only had to live around their constant violence you sheltered little bitch

Cause every one keeps saying we hate black people. That cause them to take a defensive position against us and in turn we take a defensive position against them as a reaction. Self-fulling prophecy...

That and all the crimes they commit.

You don't live around or have to deal with niggers then otherwise you'd know.
Blacks are fine, niggers are not.

Have you ever gotten punched right in the mouth!? Have you ever tasted blood in the back of your throat?

Im sure you could poison their hand-me-out food supplies and kill off an entire town. Just asking why people dont do it. Other than you know... The ethical reasons...

They're 300 years away from being ready to live in a civilization

Obama is mulatto. He ain't black, but he's still a nigger, niggerlover.

>No one is born racist.

Exactly. But then you live among them and see how they behave, see their actions and THEN you judge them. That's why people hate them, because they're animals.

>hears someone insult him
>first reaction is to threaten violence.
You'd be much more at home among blacks, I'm sure.

I dont know why but, other than being a fucking eyesore, the only times they will approach a white person is if they are begging for money outside the bottle store or they want to fight, and in any case you can fucking probably kill them they are so fragile and fucked from substance abuse.

pic related they all look like this in my town

If you don't understand, you're either black, or have spent very little company in the time of blacks.

I live in a bad place unlike your soft little bitch ass. I've been in more fights than years you've lived. Come down from the hills and play!

Yes but they would vastly outnumber us in the NT. You get them rioting and shit would never stop. You need to quell that shit before it starts.
Take out entire towns or get them drunk and fucked off unleaded petrol.
I dont care how it's done you just need to be sure it doesnt allow them to rally.
You COULD quarantine an entire town and just gun them down. That would work too :D

>No one is born racist

Saying no one is born racist is like saying no one is born having an in-group preference for their family members.

We evolved to work with and look out for those who share genetic similarities to us. The closer the gene similarities the stronger the preference. Whites treat other white people better just like I treat my family members better than I treat you. Blacks treat other blacks way better than they treat non-blacks. I am biased toward my family. I am biased to people of my race, ethnic background and country.

Fighting against racism is fighting against gene preference. Theoretically it may be the right thing to do, but in practice... good luck with that.

No. What I've noticed is that people that have never had their ass whooped tend to run their mouth recklessly

actual prime example is Palm Island and the fucking riots they had there, look it up if you dont already know about that shithole

Yes, as we know, arguing with strangers over the internet is extremely risky and a good way to get your ass kicked.

>We evolved to work with and look out for those who share genetic similarities to us. The closer the gene similarities the stronger the preference.

I do not have this feeling. I have a strong feeling towards not valuing one human life over another, as all are equally valuable. I do not share your preferences.

American blacks disprove everything you just said. I doubt you've ever met one...

It IS the right thing to do, and we should strive towards a more perfect Union. Systemic racism must be rooted out. All law enforcement have to wear body cams. The war on drugs must end. Convicts should have a path to redemption, employment, and an oppotunity to vote. We must strive to treat everyone equally, and hold those accountable that don't.

Because they commit the most crime, they have the worst attitude, and they act like whiney bitches most of the time.

When they wanted to put a black person on US money the best they could think of was Harriet tubman because the list of black people contributing anything to society is pretty much non existent.

That's why people get so pissed when they protest by blocking freeways. Talk about a huge fucking metaphor for their whole existence.

"A law's a law;
A fact's a fact.
It belongs to them;
Let's give it back."

fuck off abo cunt

Ahh, you sound like me ten years ago, then I lived a little and realized just how impossible any of that is.You must be young, or just extremely sheltered

So you treat your mom/kids the same as you treat a stranger on the street?

You either are a shitty son, have a shitty mom or you are lying out your ass.

more blacks hate whitey than white hate blacks. the fact of the matter is that most blacks don't want to work, they just want and take....they contribute nothing....there for they eventually devolve everything they touch into shit....its just the facts of the matter....look at every predominantly populated black area in any city or any town, its the shits and most residents in them are given support from the govt.....so, its only natural for every other group to not like them....they just naturally suck.

>Nobody taught me to be racist
Aw, you learned it all by yourself.
What an accomplishment! All that time sniffing gasoline behind the truck stop with your pierced and tatted up redneck cousins and you did it.

The things you mentioned have less to do with racism and more to do with a corrupt government, that is too big, too powerful, and preys on the weak.

we don't hate black people
we hate niggers
learn the difference

Fuck you bud. Racism is bad. Nothing about white skin is superior. Don't you ever think you are better than another race. That shit is a fallacy. Fix your fucked head

I live in Oakland nigger, far from whatever suburban fairyland you call home. Come to Oakland! Our blacks will love you!

It us pretty sad how much they celebrate Obama. A half white guy raised in ultra rich white culture to the point he sounds like beaver cleaver. The whole black community celebrating him because of his white culture, lol.

nig nog confirmed

I'd like to see you answer the dude's actual question.

Actually a quote from Euro-Aus band Midnight Oil:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E

I am white, but I don't look at other white people as family. I don't consider other "genetically similar" people as better. That's bat shit stupid. I consider all people to just be people. Some are good. Some are bad...and race has never been the deciding factor.

fuck i love peter garret

'our'? You mean white girls? I can understand if a nigga steals your girl, but why the fuck should you care if niggas fuck other random white girls?

tainted potential meat?

And how many blacks do you deal with on a daily basis? Be honest

It has nothing to do with one skin being superior.
Can you even read bro
Having in-group preference is a biological instinct. We all have it. We should work against it. But I know from experience, whites treat blacks way better than blacks treat whites. The problem is that since whites have more power, when they do bad, they can do much more harm.

Let the data do the talking. Blacks all over the world are primitive, violent ,corrupt, uneducated sub race criminals.

I live in the south and just graduated from a university with tons of minorities. Also, I grew up in inner-cities my whole life. The point I want to make is simple: racism is bad. It's toxic. It doesn't help anything, and it is incredibly dangerous and unfair. When we invest in inner-city schools, and root out systemic racism we simply become a better country. We become a country where everyone has a fair chance. That is something I will always fight for

I never said racism was good, but if your saying that all of black peoples problems are the result of racism and not their own bullshit you're naive

Of course racism is wrong. The issue is when people look at this as a white people hate black people issue. Guess what, black people hate white people way more than the reverse. And that racist hate will never go away if we don't point that out too.

Nigs gonna nog and it's nobodies fault but there own. Just look at the racism the Asians faced. Doctors the lot of em! Nigs gonna nog. It's just in them and that's all there is to it

Because they accomplished more as slaves than they ever will as free people.