Sup Forums how do you know you loved someone?

Sup Forums how do you know you loved someone?

BAAAAAAWW, that image brought me to tears. :'^(

I am 14 and this is deep

When they're gone Sup Forumsro, when they're gone.

When it's too late

I tried my best, I forgave, I was accepting, I was understanding, I was patient, but in the end it feels like everything shattered around me

That's the way it goes user, it sucks and I'm going through the same deal but we gotta deal with it. I'm not saying abandon everything, but just try to live. Hold onto them forever if you want, it's your choice, but just make sure you keep on going.

I'm trying to, it's just hard sometimes.

It's just after so long after just moving on from one meaningless to another it feels like I finally found someone that I'm comfortable with and happy with and things come tumbling down

Yeah, I know that feeling brother, exactly that feeling. I spent the 5 happiest years of my life with this person, and I would never trade that time for anything, they were my stars, my world, I would've given her the universe, I still would. We talked about kids, marriage, all those amazing things. In the end, she needs to go out and figure herself out, she needs to fly. I'm not sure how your story has gone, but you do what you need to. If that means hold onto hope then do that, if that means start anew somewhere else then do it. The world may be crumbling around you but you have to hold onto some kind of hope, even if others say you're foolish for it.

Nah fuck her (the girl I'm pining for). I'm working on changing my life for the better and as soon as I find other people to talk to and maybe date I'm dropping her ass

That's good man, glad you got your shit figured out.

You know you loved them when you had to force yourself to let go of them for whatever reason

I wanna keep hope, but it just feels like im becoming the empty shell I once used to be and moving girl to girl and having meaningless moments.

I want to be done with that part with my life and when I was with her I felt like I could when I was with her, but now it feels like I'm falling back to how I used to be.

I'm sorry user, I really am. I have felt that I am losing myself as the days have gone on. I've been writing to her in a notebook everyday, I'm on my second one now, it keeps me going. I don't know what you'll have to do and I won't say some corny shit, I honestly hope that this situation works out how you want it to, and if the opportunity comes I hope you fight for it.

Honestly trying everything everything I can...at this point we settled on fwb, but im hoping maybe I can rekindle things and maybe move things back to relationship but its really in the air.

I told her I can keep and seperate my feelings from this, but in truth im just saying this I can find my way back into her life and maybe change her mind....I really don't know what to do or what im doing at this point, things are just one huge mess

It is just an emotion retard (calling you that in the nicest way), just like anger, happiness and sadness it has different depths. Don't worry, you will feel it again, the bs about only ever having one true love is a Disney fairytale, some get lucky but most of us jump from person to person.

Honestly you anons need a week of listening to really good fucking music. All this shit falls apart when you just sit down with the music you love. That's how I got through high school man. All of this sucks and I get man, but really take my advice.

Grow up and get over it. Just move on she already has.

Agreed

Well at least you have that user, I'm not saying be happy because of it but you might have some legitimate hope there. Just keep doing what you think is best man, I would give anything to be in mine's life still, even if it was something like that. Just keep searching for that right time and that opportunity. Sex means something whether we admit or not, I'm sure she feels at least a tiny bit of what you do. Give it time, just stay alive and keep trying.

Try saying that when you been with over 70+ women and you're tired of just all the meaningless in you're life and you're nearly approaching 30 with nothing concrete to show for it and when you finally find someone you feel you can build something with it shatters and crumbles around you.

I'm trying to keep it alive and doing my best, but their are times it feels like its just slowly cracking infront of me

when you make sacrifices that rattle you to your core, simply to show them you love them. Women will rip your heart out and laugh in your face while doing it. They'll leave you dead inside as they skip though life like it's a fucking music video. Men see love and lust as equal things, feminist try to divide lust from love because they think it makes women objectified. At the same time women see love as an investment that they gain money from, so who the fuck is in the wrong? are sexual needs as bad as greed? A man doesn't feel loved until he's sexually satisfied, a woman can't be sexual without feeling loved.. so inherently all relationships are built on a lie that becomes truth.

sorry to break it to you user, but that longing...that sense of want never goes away. You can have a family, work hard to build a life and still get your heart broken. Nothing lasts forever and the more you try to keep things together, the more you'll fall apart. You're lucky you have a chance to re-light the flame between you two. Just don't put all your eggs in one basket, as the saying goes.

Women are incapable of unconditional love. It is only men who can love unconditionally because we don't need to rely upon others. Women always rely upon others to fulfil their needs so they can't afford to love unconditionally.

inb4 betas try to be beyond alphas

redpill on steroids