This Is my teacher...I want to fuck her so bad... I'm thinking about just telling her but not sure I should..advice?

This Is my teacher...I want to fuck her so bad... I'm thinking about just telling her but not sure I should..advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PeachyTeach77
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tell her already!

Do you guys even find her hot?

dude she is ultra hot

I think so to

it is a difficult thing user. It is most admirable to follow your feelings and tell her but just remember it is her future you are dabbling with.

More

Ask someone who was in a sexual relationship with their teacher anything. Just happened to make a thread about this.
Ask away

Do it, why wouldn't she want to fuck you.

If you're going to do it, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

where did he touch you?

Advice from me, make sure she isn't crazy, married, or desperate to have kids. And if you think this could work go for it. I got used so I would bust in her because her husband couldn't do it. Long story..
Good luck OP

Ew, just did some research on her.
Her name is ms. ljams apparently and shes a feminist.

Don't be one of those fag kids that goes and tells mommy or post on their Instagram. Be a fucking man, fuck her and keep your mouth shut!!

she looks much better with her hair out

OP do you go to derby high school AD?

How did we find this info

Send her a dick pic then

underage kek

read through her tweets
twitter.com/PeachyTeach77

let

How did u find her information?

Reverse engineering.

>I'm thinking about just telling her

Absolutely not. It will ruin your life.

She definitely looks like the kind of woman who would freak out if you said something like that.

Yeah, jeopardize her job.

Put penis secretly in her without her noticing.

>twitter.com/PeachyTeach77
He means reverse image search newfriend

Someone should send her this thread

user, we can't really make a suggestion without knowing what you look like. Physical attraction is important for this kind of thing, and we can't give appropriate recommendations without seeing a photo of you first.

And this is why you are lucky you didn't post your personal info OP.
Kek. Anybody that decides to tell her of this, post results. I anticipate an interesting reaction.

OP shitting himself lul

Don't throw away your Education Sup Forumsro. Learn maths.

OP, all I can say is this guy's soeaking the truth
And don't post your pic or any other personal info because you don't want to be idenotifiable when this thread is inevitably linked to her by a troll or a fellow feminist sjw ally fag

DO not tell her straight or she will run away scared. Approach her slowly, tame her first. Just talk to her casually, make her laugh and when she's laughing tell her she is beautiful and etc.. you get the drill

OP can't do shit...

anybody got an fb account yet?

this

Handle it the same way you'd handle it with other women, in the end, she's just that.

Good ruse, OP

^ Me ^
facebook com/allie.ijams?fref=n

He's obviously posted before, I found images from a teachers union so he isn't making that bit up

I'd be willing to bet OP is in this image...

Let's send her this thread

This threads been made everyday for like last year months. U guys are idiots

You mean this one

OP you're just a 'kiddo' to her

Those are all girls u fucking idiot, plus two old white dudes who prolly can't even use computers

Op is 12

OP never specified they were a girl
Then again r30