Send dick pics to mitchs323

send dick pics to mitchs323

Hes a massive big nosed cunt you guys should definitely fuck with

its snapchat btw lads

>inb4 some faggot meme dispenser spews the inevitable "hurr durr not your personal army xddddd11!!1!"

not your personal army, wanker

rip n dip

nypa
concoct some way to dick with him and post results here
unless he killed a pet or you have proof that he acts like a cunt youre gonna get a nypa
>btw youre a faggot.

He looks like a fine upstanding young man. OP appears to be a faggot though.

winrar

the cunts from queensland, australia

No way, he has a pretty cool truck.

Boi i got that slong out for a fellow user

slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Some fine jizz booster material right there

>inb4 some retard doesnt know that NYPA is a totally justifiable reaction to OP and became a meme because so many worthless cunts like OP do this shit daily
>inb4 said retard doesnt understand memes are not an indication for shitposting
>The retard, as a result, starts shitposting himself

oh the irony.

Hurr durr, etc

When OP tries to get a PA, I will not stand for this faggotry

OP is always a faggot

You are the reason Sup Forums became boring. Fucking shame, this place used to be incredible, doing shit that nobody else could've imagined on the Interwebz. Enjoy your waifu threads, goys.

fuck this is cancer

>You are the reason Sup Forums became boring
I guess my standards arent so low that I get off on harassing someone for some other neckbeard on Sup Forums without knowing what and why.

Well shit, I guess OP could provide a reason for commiting the oh so terrible bullying of sending someone a picture of my dick

Can tell by that rego plate and the bloody L

op here

if you cunts were og 4 chan users youd send pics no question, dont bitch it, make Sup Forums great again

Agreed. Fag off OP.

Jesus Christ, do whatever the fuck you want. Like I care.

Im just saying that Im not doing shit for someone on the internet because they fucking say so. I dont care that some guy gets a fucking dickpic or whatever. Its the fact that some neckbearded faggot orders me around to harass this kid. But I guess I;'m not a fucking sheep like you are.

I need incentive from any OP first. This OP is a newfag that does not grasp the value of incentivising a proposal.

faggot

Aren't the lulz an attractive enough motive for you?

Shit I mean, if he's done nothing wrong then I guess he doesn't deserve to glance at our marvellous magic wands. I prefer to fuck with SJWs and trannies

>Aren't the lulz an attractive enough motive for you?

hence the reaction in >I guess my standards arent so low that I get off on harassing someone for some other neckbeard on Sup Forums without knowing what and why.

Please try comprehensive reading for a bit.

I don't take orders from 16 year olds.

I guess that getting results of a raid is incentive enough. Like if OP was laying in bed next to him and could post a play by play. Instead OP is probably Fucking his ass right now

My bad m8. I am submerged in deep remorse

OP posted his own snapchat so he could get dick pics from adults

Yeah thats what I mean. I remember the high school prom and the school website raids, those were fucking hilarious

thread is dead, let the Sup Forums lords take it now