Daily reminder that Islam is a religion of peace and only Islam can save you from this liberal cuckold nightmare you...

Daily reminder that Islam is a religion of peace and only Islam can save you from this liberal cuckold nightmare you are living in.

It's only for Arabs.
Non Arabs falling for Islam are cucks.

Will Islam provide me with a young wife to give me babies?

Haven't had a happening in a while. Last one was those two cops slashed while the dude yelled snackbar

Petition to commit an act of genocide to muslim fucker. Quote this to sign

You have to find yourself a young bride if you choose. You may consummate that marriage anytime after she begins to menstruate.

Lies.
Islam is not racist like western infidels. It is a sin to emulate infidels in Islam.

is there a dick pic in there?

It's like a rorschach test to test for latent homosexual desires.
Mostly western infidels fail as they look at cocks so much that they see it in everything.

It's just text to us.

No the only peace is to eradicate all of you motherfuckers. #BringBackTheCrusades

Islam has the right to defend itself.

Syrian Irannister

OP's right.

orly?

The crusades were waged by the violent and jealous western Christians as an act of aggression to Islam and Muslims.

Jihad is the only counter measure we have. I will not be ashamed of my cultures teachings. I will not buy the politically-correct cuck agenda that the western media tries to get me to adopt.
Islam will be victorious.

Peace, not pacifism. Learn the difference you poorly educated infidel cuck.

>Islam has the right to defend itself

so... you write in dicks letters?

No, you just see dicks in everything. Do you also get excited when you see a pen? I've seen how you westerners think... can't get your mind of penis. It's a clear indicator of homosexuality.

Islam has the right to fuck off.

are you secret gay or something?

To where? Everywhere we go you barbaric people want to kill us... Jihad is the only solution.

This is the average western male today... but sure, keep projecting. Your people have the mentality of a 5yo.

wtf I love hilary now

Islam is the gayest religion on the planet

>You cover women and fuck little boys

You see the pattern here?

I don't care your religion is basically demonic and the guy who thought it up was a pedo - the point is it produces NOTHING of value to mankind.

Islam is literally nigger religion

Kek

Sucks to be you then, when our gay and female armies can crush you in an afternoon

Obvious troll is obvious

Get a life and some friends loser

Truth

Under Islam, we killed people who engage in that behaviour. Can't say the same about the western culture. You can go to any Muslim country and you will never find a single homosexual person or practice... yet go to the West and they are teaching to rape little boys in the Church, they are promoting genderfluidity and homosexuality, they are forcing you to desire to be cucklold and marry only old, fat women if you are "straight", which is seen as undesirable.

I don't care you claim to add more "value" to mankind, your culture is sick and it needs to be purged from this Earth.

Fucking obvious bait

>Under Islam, we killed people who engage in that behaviour
Oh well isn't that peaceful and tolerant and loving, you fucking tool

The only thing that is sick here is you and your false religion.

Your prophet wanted to commit suicide multiple times, fucked kids, drank camel piss, and eventually died by the hands of a Jewish woman who poisoned him. You call that prophet? he's a piece of shit.

The Qur'an is so stupid that it says Jesus and every other Bible prophet did miracles, but Muhammed did nothing except eat, fuck and kill.

Islam is the least defensible religion in the history of religions, which is why I'm not surprised Muslims have to defend it with violence. What other way is there? Anyone with half a brain would throw that shit in the trash.

>Under Islam, we killed people who engage in that behaviour

Lel

But I do agree with the rest of your bait, there is some very serious left/liberal problems with the West.

However the solution isn't islam

>Oh well isn't that peaceful and tolerant and loving
Islam is a religion of peace, not "tolerance" and "love" like Cuckstianity.
Peace is not the same as pacifism. Learn the difference.

We have superior values that teach us to stand up for ourselves and fight off hostile invaders and incompatible cultures. Can you say the same about your "tolerant" and "loving" society?

What's so funny? You want to try being a faggot under ISIS?... Go ahead, see what happens to you.

The fact that you think violence is the way to victory is the reason you're actually losing and why everyone hates you

You wanna talk about influence? Look at the calendar bitch, it starts from the birth of Jesus

Truth and love always win in the end, fool

>Look at the calendar bitch, it starts from the birth of Jesus
Would you have defeated the Nazi's with fluffy bunnies and feminist poems?

I hardly think so. Islam has the right to armed self defense. Islam will dominate.

> Look at the calendar bitch, it starts from the birth of Jesus
YOUR calender does, not ours. The very fact that the modern westerner is unaware that there is more than one calender should tell you that your civilization is at it's end. Get ready for the Islamic era.

For you

Islam.
Is.
The.
Future.

>dealwithit

Wonder whose behind this post. Hint easy mode:

>>Oy vey.

>Islam is a religion of peace
Why in the fuck do people still fall for this meme?

Memes are for millenials libcucks. This is real life.

Anyone with a brain knows Islam is a religion of peace. It has been called this literally since it's conception.

Go back to 9gag, kiddo. You don't belong here.

>He doesnt believe in meme magic
I can guarantee ive been here longer than you, but its not like thats an achievement anyway.

you must have meant religion of piss.
as in camel piss.
honest mistake happens to many people..

Salaam western brothers.

How many goats for to buy this girl? I want to make wife for me.

sand nigger

You will never have a big penis or fuck a qt3.14 like him...

This angers you and makes you hate Islam

Muslim spidey thread

goatfucker

Which culture... Why are the countries which are islamic full of war, corpses and violence? Is this your "defense"?

Daily reminder that you can go and fuck yourself morron

> daily bait
Wow some new level of cancer on b

I could give up pork and wearingc certain clothes, but any religion that stops me fucking blokes, drinking and taking drugs, dosent exactly sound peaceful to me. Sorry man I'll pass

OP IS A LEGEND

Maybe, but this is not your responsibility. You are only a jealous faggot, not God.

> izlam hold money
Oh, so all those refugezzzs has money? That's why they rape eourofags yup?

Looks like your western family is having a normal day

>Why are the countries which are islamic full of war, corpses and violence?
Because you come here to invade, loot, murder, oppress and overthrow.... All the countries you keep your grubby pork fingers out of are doing just fine, but I'm sure you've deluded yourself to believe that's it'all "muh conspiracies" and "jus coincidence".

Islam is not the problem, you and your culture are.

Also this tower is perfect for backwards 9/11

>Maybe, but this is not your responsibility.
It is if you refuse to buy the PC agenda and don't want to end up a cuck nation like so many in the West.

all religions are evil & especially yours....when you've all be culled due to humanity waking up to the bullshit only then will the rest of us progress as a race

Nice one, keep going bro.

Only Jihad is true.
>Try again, infidel.

its made by samsung.
its meteor proof

see the post after that sandnigger

Jesus was a pedo magician, most likely a beta chuck

FUCK YOU ALL YOU MUSLIM CUNTS
WHY WON'T YOU BLOW YOURSELF UP SOMEWHERE IN FUCKING SAHARA YOU CAMEL RAPISTS

Really wish a nation like Russia or Israel that actually has balls would finally say fuck it and start wiping out the Islamic countries.

Jesus was always there for his sheeps

False quotes. You're on the internet ffs. Anyone can open the Quran and see that they are altered and cropped to sell lies.

Well, anyone with a brain. I suppose all Trump supporters will buy it.

> meteor proof
I would like to see the testing.
Also dubs

yep, the same as m0h0mm3d...lol

It's called empire expansion. It's what happens when a superior culture takes over an inferior one.

That's why the whites colonized Africa.

>All the countries you keep your grubby pork fingers out of are doing just fine
how's syria doing..

The worst part is the majority that come here are still virgins and never had a girlfriend. And worst of all their fantasy upon actually getting one is to cuck her out to some fucking degenerate black guy
>Virgins
>Turning Cuck
>Cucking out GF's they never had

Terrible after your proxy war began... This horror will come to the West soon.

it backfired on the whites though thanks to starting HIV there & it spreading to their own ppl.

Right, I need to waste my time bending over 5 times a day for this Allah the pig or I'll go to hell. Peaceful indeed.

Muhammad Sucks PIG COCKS in HELL

>Because masturbating to cartoon ponies 5 times a day is so much better.

It keeps you mindful of your creator and humble.

You can't even touch a dog without having to go do a cleansing ritual.

Plebian goat fuckers.

What you wrote about our culture maybe. Thats a known issue for most people. but this doesn't explain why muslims kill muslims. This looks very stupid.

>You can't even touch a dog without having to go do a cleansing ritual.
Leave it to a western infidel to complain about hygeine. You and your people are filthy and stink. Learn to take care of yourselves and your bodies, infidel.

doing the brony thing is better than being part of a religion that is so outdated & based on fear not love...

Hahahahaha, oh wait your being serious, BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAH

How can you explain the fights between "Shiits" and "sunnits"?

Then why is every first world country being inflated with Muslim immigration turning into third world countries? Oh wait, that's right. Your religion is shit and so is your culture.

But jesus did never get a boner is his beta faggot life

>implying i watched any cartoon
There ain't no god deserve any praise and worship in my life.

Touching a dog doesn't equal bad hygiene goat fucker. Islamic countries are seriously some of places with the worst hygiene. Yet, touching dogs is considered foul.

How may it be, that 150% fully Islam country like Saudi Arabia sells things to unelievers? this blasphemes you Allah

>implying i watched any cartoon
There ain't no god deserve any praise and worship in my life.