Hey everyone , 20 years old virgin here, need some hot girls feet right now to edge too please feed me nghhhh

Hey everyone , 20 years old virgin here, need some hot girls feet right now to edge too please feed me nghhhh

Tread ded

not yet nigga

Gf

face?

Gf

your sis?

i know her name

yes

Post MOAR

Hummm im also a 20 yo virgin with a huge foot fetish. That's not the first time i see virgin like us having a foot fetish, that's strange.

face? diamonds

How did you know?

Beautiful, who is she? My gf has a mole on the same spot

nice

Filename?

she is my ex gf

Shit...

She's a beauty user, don't stop posting

When at home i post set !

it is also her

can i see your gf's feet btw

But pussy ;)

Back story?

Ex-coworker/schoolmate?

Yeah why not

i followed her old tumblr and she shared it

would spray my cum on her soles. any moar?

She looks like a real dirty tramp

yeah aleah is dirty

size? nationality?

What makes feet sexually attractive? Like what about them gets your willy worked up?

She's a size 9, from France

OP, if you no cum yet, please consider doing it on my cousin's feet.

Hey man. Havent seen lucys amazing big feet here in a while. You still in the thread?

sure

They're very sexy. Can we see her? Those are hot french feet!

Mmmmm theres my girl. Itsbeen a while since ive cum to her big feet!

guess, i found an old box of a package she sent me years ago. she sent me a webcam to be able to see me masturbate :D i will take a picture of it send to her and ask: do you remember. i hope nostalgic feelings get her and she sent me something sexy

Thats a nice creep. I could cum to your cousins feet but id need to see more of her

That would be great. Would really love to see some new lucy feet material!

These arevery nice sister feet. Have more? I wanna fap to her.

me too, havent seen her feet for 2 years

Nice. Any naked?

Here user. Just took this of my wife. Her feet are pretty nice.

Theyre such fucking hot feet too. At least you got to lick and fuck them. Have you been checking her pages to see if shes posted anything with her feet in them?

Would fuck your wife hard.

Nice round suckable toes. More?

almost everyday bro, but nothing

What a tease. To have that hot sluts big feet in your mouth and on your cock and then to go two years without seeing them. Sorry man

Bit closer.

she was in a vacation with her bf at the see and she promised me that she will send some pictures but she didnt. i hope there will be some of her feet

Vacation pictures are great. Usually lots of feet.

Yea Theyre great. What size

This one i took a while back.

she said that she sent naked pictures to other boys. i always wonder that maybe somewhere somebody has moar of lucy's body

8. Last one. Phone is about to die.

Damn dude those are nice tits. She must have been so fun for fucking and feet licking while it lasted.

Wow amazing and she looks pretty from what i can see. Thanks for the good pics. If you can squeeze out some battery id love to see apic of her? Id shoot my load for your wife and her feet!

sometimes she let me cum between her boobs as she was watching the tv (she was clothed)

She was a good little fuck doll hey? Did she let you fuck her asshole?

i didnt ask her to let me, i didnt want it back then

It looks like a facehugger

Oh no. Its a waste that you probably had the opportunity and never got to cum in her butthole.

Spidey > feet
Jerk to spidey

do you like this little webm of lucy?

You guys are awesome nghhh thanks for all the pics ,feet are the best

ex gf