You despise me, don't you?

You despise me, don't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eoV7lw7YBG4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Claim and gone.

I'm bleeding quite a bit from my ear.

No fair! That's cheating!

Due to my pickiness, I often only like the best, yet simple things.
Oh man, if I had my old ipod... I could show you what me and my cousins refered to as "Diabeetus waiting to happen". It was a platter filled to the brim with gummy worms, gummy sharks, oreos, Reeses, M&Ms, gummy frogs, and to top it all off, it was served up with a 12 pack of mt Dew Voltage. Between the 3 of us, we downed ALL of it within the night. And this was a cake platter normally used for medium-large sized cakes.
Mmmm, not ALWAYS, but she does make some good stuff. I personally think I got her beat on mashed potatoes and cookies though.
It's actually not that much. The socket set is just 3 sizes of wrenches, surrounded by the socket bits that are generally about the size of a thumb for the very largest ones. You could store all of them in a briefcase easily, which most sets come in! So if you put stuff back like you're supposed to, it takes no space at all! And the Allen set is the same way, only they're used for hex bolts; they're still the same size roughly though!
>Yep, I could keep them under my bed easily if I wanted to.

Not as pleasant as one would think unless you eat lots of fruit.

I don't understand what you're saying.

I don't imagine it would taste very good at all regardless of diet.

I dont. Why would I?

Best birb claimed

If you gave me any thought you probably would.

Like sinks.

I know more despicable people than a slave to art who can look after another living thing. And I wish I didnt.

Nah, it's been proven that it tastes sweeter depending on diet.

BIRB!

Claimu

I've never tried it, and just because something is sweet doesn't mean it is good.

I know no one more despicable than I.

Marshmallows

This person let a ferret wither and die because they forgot to feed them. And possibly other animals.

(Doll)
Pretty good I guess. Just watching K-On!
I've been meaning to watch it for a while now.

Sounds terrible.

That's just idiocy.

No, not realy.
Mostly playing kancolle and trying to get a rare drop.

early morning threads are boring

No, they preferred alcohol and drugs. It was a 'theyll survive by themselves' mentality. We had to save on of our friends from getting too close and he cut all ties.

Could be worse.

Sorry, Scales. The furries refused to jump ship, so I turned it over to the waifus. I should probably mark it differently.

Sometimes I can't believe it.

Doll claimed.

(Tomoko)
Thanks, night.

(Shino)
Thanks, appreciate the meal. I'll take that as I can.

Yeah, probably see if I can find it today.

(Rory)
Salt and a splash of olive oil.
youtu.be/eoV7lw7YBG4 [Open]

The best things tend to be simple.
How is your heart still alive after that? That'd be way too sickly for me to deal with.
Well typically anyway. My dad always does the mash, think it's a running theme.
Oh I see, that's good then, at least you won't be cooped up in there.

^^^

Ah K-On, was meant to watch it for Mio to see who's best girl.
You enjoying it?

Ah the usual then?
What drop?

Bit of a refined taste those sinks.

It wasnt as bad as it could have been, no. But he randomly gets updates from her and you can see hate in his eyes when its mentioned.
Looking forward to the update? I know I am, its been a good few months since he did.

I prefer industrial garbage.

I would hate it too if I was reminded constantly that I starved a poor animal to death.

Yeah.
I need to get around to trimming my to watch list.
I usually just end up just listening to music or playing games.
I'm liking it so far, I like all the girls so far, Mio and Mugi moreso.

absolutely not, I hate kazerad, his shitty comic, and his face. He should be dragged out and shot.

You could say so.
>What drop?
Seaplane tender Akitsushima

^^^^^^^

Cat.

Didn't realise this was the new /waifu/
Claimed i guess

i'll post dragon dicks regardless. Everybody likes dragon dicks. Though I haven't participated in animu threads since like 2012. Are Bern/Alice still around?

scales these aren't even the same anime threads
they're a new variation on the idea

those people are LONG gone

They really do.
Uhhhh, I couldn't tell you myself. My body has taken A LOT of abuse from me, but keeps on kicking somehow.
I think I'l try making mashed potatoes again today, provided they're making something that it can go well with.
Yep! Plus, if it comes down to it, there's a tower tool box that used to belong to my grandpa that i could put them into, provided I clear out whatever my brother threw in there.

How is Birb?

make a non cancer thread

That crop all moved to infinitychan. These are the waifus, they're different but the same. I think Bern no longer posts.

Those threads are also cancer.

Birb is sick :( Birb has fever and is caughing :((

Nah. Olive oils for plebs. Butter does the job as good if not better. Unless you're deep frying. In which case why are you using olive oil you retard.
Oh he hates them with a passion. As does all my other friends. For reasons other than just killing animals.
But that posting of Katia means you like at least one of his characters.

You'd think so, but in fact I hate this incompetent yellow shit and wish to see her suffer.

I guess I don't even want to know what sort of things happen here then

give me a minute

Birb should drink lots of orange juice and chicken noodle soup.... and water.
>This combo has been passed down for as long as I said it works, so it's proven to work well!

It's weird, anyway. anything you plan to do later?

Your obliviousness is actually quite legendary.

I've done some pretty terrible things in my life.

Just the same sort of shit posting.

Oh, one of those. Well, to each his own.
We chat about anything and deal with a psychopath.
>pic related

>Rory-sama

gfur here:
You'll find that I really don't pay attention to anything

that's somehow disappointing

Eh.not really, just chill play some 3ds games and watch the Olympics
Yourself?

I can imagine you at least feel regret or remorse for some of it.

Birb has too soar of a throat to do that
:(

Calamity-masu'd

This is the correct answer.
/thread

If you're too sick to drink and have soup, you might wanna go to the hospital, Birb...

Only if you have expectations.

I am guilty, it doesn't change what I've done even if I feel remorse.

Not much, it's light out now but still decently quiet.

What 3ds games are you playing?

No time for that, I've gotta go back to the army tomorrow

They dont feel anything about the animals other than 'they should have tried harder'. And yours should be the mindset of everyone.

>Sick
>Army
Birb, no. That is asking for it to get worse!

>It's light out
Aren't you tired as fuck man?
I just started a new play through of fire emblem on the hardest difficulty, it's quite fun.
Also I think I'll start playing smash again been some time

Better on the teeth that.

I've sorta given up trying to trim mine, I keep getting distracted from it until I lose interest. Pretty much the same for me.
I'll have to give it a watch and see for myself, though I might have some bias.

Looked it up. Looks alright, don't really know about stats and stuff yet. I'll give it a read while I'm waiting to set it up.

You sick anyway Birb? Hope you feel better soon. You doing much other than feeling ill?

Well it's certainly a fighter I'll give it that. Mine body's had quite a cushy life so far, I don't usually put too much stress on it.
Some kind of big dinner and you'll be set.
Ah so you're sorted then space wise.

Oh I was just on about the video. But thanks for the cooking tips, I'm useless with it.

My mindset isn't one that most people can deal with. Someone once told me that the way I think would drive most people into suicidal despair.

It is. Plus it smells like chemicals and is really clean.

I have to go tho D:

Not really, trying to set up my swiss bank stuff I guess.. And you?

Hello people!

I usually sleep a lot, might go in a bit but not at the moment.

Smash was quite fun, i love how far mod hacks have come with brawl, i could listen to Nui's theme while playing as Galacta Knight if i felt like it.

I find myself able to handle a lot more abuse than most, and it seems my immune system is that of steel since i get sick maybe once a year, as where others get sick at least 4-5 times. I partly attribute this to how much I've put it through in the past.
Perhaps, only time will tell!
Yep, easily!
>Which means I have space for cuties~

I hope you make it very clear to them how sick you are! You don't want to get worse, and they won't want you to get everyone else sick!

I have never looked forward to a Martin Scorsese film until now. Silence sounds like it'll be incredible.

The fact that the thread has no waifu on OP, it makes it virtually impossible for others to find the thread through the catalog. It's a bit disappointing that everyone came to the thread but I can't complain as I couldn't be arsed to bake it.

Most people cant deal with the fact that they did what they did. They hide and deny. At least you are open with it. You did it and you own it.

They'll just tell me to grow up D:

This is the appropriate thread. I don't know what you were expecting from me other than what I have provided.

I don't own it, it drives me mad. I try to reject it, but it is like a cancer in my soul.

That's terrible. I'd try and tell them anyways.

If you say so
Ive never heard of these kind of hacks on brawl
How do you download or even apply them?

She does have some special abilities, but i mostly want to get her because of personal preference.
>Akebono
Took me one sortie to get annoyed by her and scrap her.
Also, are you doing the next one or can i?

You can do it, you shitty admiral.

I get character mods on brawl vault and music on smashcustommusic, there also the big ones like Project M, which have many new stages.

Modding in the thing has come so far that we can have a 100 characters to choose from in the thing now which is pretty amazing.