youtube.com/watch?v=cNzuWJHYpjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

Hisss

Let's get right into the nudes!

>just because a lot of people watch him he msut be bad
kys

All vloggers, fucking pure shit.

It's about his content you worthless faggot.

gotta put myself against you here, i like the tanners, both fox and braungardt, they're satisfying to watch

I'm gonna do you faggots a favor and just get the worst youtuber named already. Onision

baited

This annoying jew

He was actually somewhat entertaining when he was making original content and before he realized he can make shitton of money by causing drama and use other popular youtubers for profit, because the reddit lemmings that are 99% of his fanbase can't think for themselves, so he can use their mindless hate to take down the competition.

His new stuff is even worse in my opinion...
He blew his second chance.

/thread
steve shives is 2nd place

Superwoman or whatever

did you even take a look at his channel and watched some of his recent videos before posting this?

Sounds like someone we all know

Srsly tho why build up an army if you're not going to use it to get ahead?

Fuck you, he's good.

Thoughts on this nigga?

How do you anons feel about leafyisqueer

PewDiePie is genuinely a really nice, Smart guy. Is content is geared towards a younger audience but he actually does make some really good videos especially recently. He does a lot more skits and real talk and some of it is really really good. The PewDiePie explosion could not have happened to a nicer guy and hes handling it better than anyone.

he has a gay haircut and is fucking gay. his channel is gay aswell

Didn't even know about his existence before he somehow started making faggots like you butthurt.

drown that faggot

Pyrocynical is more enjoyable than Leafy but I don't think they're particularly bad

You're saying he's a nice guy like thats a reason to like his videos, I like them but not because he's nice

Really? And how long have you known him, asshole? You don't know him any better than anyone else who's watched his videos, you're just a blind fucking idiot fanboy.

What about relatively new channels that don't get much recognition. Like cowchop

my ears bleed when i watch their videos

Watching someone play video games for you is the most retarded form of entertainment.

FBE
We do not forget.

He's actually good if not the best

probably mine

Why is cr1tikal in plebian? And why isn't ashens in heaven?

killer cumstar

comment liek subscribe

God tier
youtube.com/watch?v=_h_bk0Q94dM

Good tier
youtube.com/watch?v=qC3N1OmPINU

Funny tier
youtube.com/watch?v=KL96azvfYPI

Lmao tier
youtube.com/watch?v=KR-XAi2wkV4

Lost tier
youtube.com/watch?v=wFVc9Wk4kYY

legit, no kidding I enjoy his videos. I know all those "alex is a stupid nigger" videos were trolls, but honestly fake or not they just made me like him more

Every youtuber ever

>Linkin Chae Won Park
is this a you rage you lose thread?

His content is aimed at young teens you faggot, why are you watching it?

vsauce is alright, 2 &3 and all the other $$ grubbing spinoffs are annoying though

Oooh cuck alert!

I'd say VSauce is fine. It's not like he does anything stupid (in fact it's the opposite)

I'm sure some of you play destiny

Thoughts?

is that a herobust track i hear?

He is pretty decent

Laci Green isn't quite 3rd but she's definitely up there

I think he is fine. Not like the Fine Jews.

If he's on top, he deserves to be on top.

Gotta respect his numbers. Nothing else matters.

ninjamogg

youtube.com/watch?v=cNzuWJHYpjY

Never forgive, never forget.

Even if those kids are some of the sexiest on the internet, dont watch their shit.

Fucking. Buzzfeed.

His older video's are actually hilarious, but since the Vape Nation video his video's has gone stale and became less funny.

Game grumps is shit tier

Of-topic maybe. But since this guy is dying of cancer and all that...

Is there a similar channel? Looking for good reviews similar to his WTF IS series. Must be updated daily or near daily.

Yeah, i thought not. Bummer.

Northernlion used to be good for that. Doesnt post reviews all that often now though.

Don't know user. I think he's pretty based recently. I fuck with him

>Sleepycast
>Plebian

>kraina grzybów
>madcatlady i guess

Kek

this is Sup Forums

Vlogging with Mr. Shepu