HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR!...

HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HODOR! HODOR! HODOR! HODOR!

Did anyone else laugh at this?

No, I thought it was kind of sad.

i laughed at how quickly "hold the door" deteriorated into "hodor" without a "hodedor" middleground

yeah

So does this mean that Bran is some sort of psychic time traveling mind rapist?

I thought that the shots of Hodor being grabbed through the door in a Christ like pose interspersed with a fat kid having a seizure and screaming "HOLD THE DOOR" were over the top and hilarious.

Same I fucking shed a tear and I have only done that a few other times.

except there was you fucking retard

Autistic

Autistic

no, no it is a good thing that he to fried young Hodor's brain into an omelette, because Brann's nobility, while Hodor was always just a peasant.

Yeah, it was too fucking ridiculous to be impacting.

At first it was depressing but then when you realize they are actually going the full transformation I just burst out laughing.

My brothers epileptic so it hit kind of close to home and was very moving, my normal friends thought it was a hilarious however

>YOU'RE IN THE AGENCY NOW
>YOU'RE THE AGENCY NOW
>YOU'RE THE CY NOW
>YOU'RE CYOW
>YOU'RE CIA

>the reason Hodor is called "Hodor" and says nothing but "Hodor" is because someone said "hold the door"

FUCKING GENIOUS!!!! Are they paying these writers enough!??!?!?!?

Pretty sure I heard hodedor, more than Hodor.

>writers

HOLY SHIT this was genius after all

I thought it was quite moving that we found out what happened to him as he is giving his life to let them escape. Also, Summer just died ;_;

There was.

TWO WARTS

Sup Forums I need the greentext of GoT's writing-production pls.

Can anyone explain to me why Bran made Hodor a retard for HIS ENTIRE LIFE just so he could sacrifice himself at that moment? If Hodor wasn't retarded, he would have still be carrying Bran around if he got crippled, he was just a stableboy in the Starks service, so he was loyal to them.

If this wasn't a moment that Bran realizes "Oh shit I better not mess with the past, I fucked Hodor's head on accident" then this is all very badly done.

Dick and balls

The real reason i watch this show

i chuckled at the absurdity of it through my tears

just as the reaction of any other real human being was

It was more like

hold the door hold the door hold the door
heurrhuehr heurrhuehr heurrhuehr
hodor hodor hodor

>hoping to figure out time travel shenanigans

kek

fuck sake george started the book like literally 10 years ago and from the start he knew where hodor was going to die in 10years... fuck i mind fucked my self

PLEASE LET THE TIME TRAVEL BULLSHIT BE EXTREMLY LIMITED PLEASE PLEASE I DONT WANT THE SERIES TO GET ANY MORE RAPED

Who's thus actor??

Why does always in those thread someone who questions writing of the show and behavior of some characters is called autistic?
You know that real people do not behave so irrational as characters from this show? Do you want to justify your autism by saying everyone else has it?

Autistic

I think he'd of been a knight if he wasn't retarded. I mean he's a fucking giant, just let him swing a big axe around

same guy who plays the night king. first white walker ever. we don't know which stark exactly but he's confirmed as being a stark.

Like what the fuck... Why did they used that shot?
Cheap sensation from cheap show

it was a good scene

it was a little ridiculous but tales are ridiculous

He didn't do it on purpose. Autist

To shock people

that's cheap and in bad taste. There are better ways to shock people

How is that confirmed?

>Did anyone else laugh at this?

I CRIED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL

;_;7

You do realize this isn't in the books yet and it's very possible for that fat fuck GURRM could easily make this shit up as he went along.

If this mindfucked you, I can't imagine what reading someone like Gene Wolfe would do to you.....

I like how current D&D teenager Bran is more irresponsible and stupid than the young child in the books.

>UNDERRATED POST
>UNDER ATED POS
>UNDER EOS
>UNDEROOS

I know that shot was just for the ladies/gays, but no one likes a flaccid dick.

I meant the actor's name

> yfw one of the surviving Stark stab her/himself with a dragonglass and become a whitewalker to battle against the night king

>LE EPIN REDDIT SADNESS GUISE XD

No you didn't. You didn't feel shit. You're just trying to fit in

Why did raven take Bran to see some visions when seconds before he says that Bran need to leave or else they all will die?

>be BR
>watching the dub version of the show
>SEGURA A PORTA
>SEGURA A PORTA
>SEGURA A PORTA
>SEGR PORT
>GURA ORTA
>BRPPPPBBFFFRFNBDNAINDAIDN
>HODOR

wew lads, just wew

He wasnt ready like the Raven said

shit I think you just might have spoiled the ending

>There are better ways to shock people
That would require talent.

Raven was gonna die anyway, he can't leave
He was trying to complete Bran's training but the walkers arrived really fast

pot calling the kettle black and all that

Vaccines don't cause autism.

Meera Reed causes autism.

>letting the tank die
Fucking casuls

Hodor was never retarded.

He was deeply traumatized as anyone would be if they experienced literal death. Not a near death experience, he knew where and when and why he would die.

We're on a medieval setting. There's no concept of psychology, so they just treated him as a retard and, for such, he never fully developed his intelect. That or the shock was so great he was thrown into a permanent state of negation.

Also Bran did that on accident. He double-warged into him right at the moment when he died.

Cocks are objectively ugly as fuck. I bet most women find cocks ugly and only faggots like the sight of cocks. Just stick to boobs and abs. They're objectively cleaner to look at.

Nice projection, my edgy teenage friend.

>projecting this hard
too bad you won't outgrow your autism

Was showing Bran one vision about literally nothing worth it? Bran could be easly killed

It honestly makes more sense that the experience simply made him retarded and he just speaks Hodor. Trying to explain Hodor is the dumbest thing ever, and I hope that if the fat fuck ever actually gets to writing the last two books, that nothing contained in this series is there

>abs.
you wanna suck my big fat cock while you stare at my abs, boi?

They changed the actor because Richard Brake isn't "Le Reddit Sexy" when out of makeup, and thus wouldn't cause any fat LARP chicks who watch the show to drop their fat-ass drawers

>BURN THEM ALL
>BURDEMALL
>BUREMALL
>BUMALL
>BALL

>a ball is just a three dimensional wheel
>"I'm going to break the wheel"

Dany will destroy the whole world confirmed

>watching dubs
Negro, por favor.

LET THE BODIES HOLD THE DOOR
LET THE BODIES HOLD THE DOOR
LET THE BODIES HOLD THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

>open the door to walk into a public restaurant
>suddenly hear "HODOR HODOR HODOR!"
>turn around to see a fat, neckbeard in a fedora

This has already happened to me this morning when I walked into a pizza place and it will happen to you ad infinium for the next few months

Its possible he created Hodor with the intent of killing him holding the door, he just didnt think of the exact circumstances of how he would implement it

>Summer
>Hodor
Fuck you D&D

He didn't know that CIA had lent the Wights his teleporter.

It was intense when they showed him dying but I was dying during the last seizure shot

Just because you're too autistic to feel real emotions doesn't mean everyone else shares your disability.

>DPS and healer run like faggets
>Mage decides to inmolate itself
Fuck this shitty team

>a ball is just a three dimensional wheel
oh you

That's strange, I though it's because he saw his death on some snowy desert holding a door aganist fucking undead while being mindraped.

So now GoT is a time travel story and everything we've seen so far can literally be changed so it makes it stupid as fuck.

What do we watch now?

>girl trys to carry away cripled boy in fucking SNOW
>hodor holds the door and dies to buy them maybe 30 seconds before zombies gonna close the gap

how are they gonna explain them surviving ?

>eating pizza in the morning

fatso

vladimir furdik
>dik
>dick
>TWO WARTS

>accident
he wouldn't be there in the same situation and hodor wouldn't be hodor the entire show if this didn't happen in the past
basically this episode confirms it's all really destiny and the characters can't change shit tbqh

>having pizza before noon
>making fun of fat neckbeards

you sure it wasn't you that was yelling hodor? maybe someone warged into you and you dont remember

Benjen Stark will save them.

>can literally be changed
jesus christ

f-fuck off!

Shit can't be changed.

Steal CIAs teleporter from Walkers

Snow zombies can't see well in a snow storm

Laugh? It pissed me off because I know that fat fuck GRRMMMM is going to rewrite like 80 chapters because of this shit. Can't be one upped by the show so of course this pushes the book release back another 40 years.

The guy riding a moose will fix it.

that's not how it works, dumbo

Were leaf and the other children of the forest the creators of the whitewalkers? and if so wouldn't that make leaf 8000+ years old, when she is actually ~200?

Bran didn't change shit and never will.
He was the one to put things into motion in the first place. It's a closed loop.

His whole life and everything that has happened and will happen is already scripted and unchangeable.

>Bran turned a guy into a retard just so he'd hold a door and give him a 20 second head start on some zombies.

Oh fuck off you lonely, unfeeling shitter