General advise thread

General advise thread.

Post request for advise.

Or post advice.

What do i do when OP is a faggot?

If someone is considered weird or a loner or what have you, leave them be. People think they're that way a reason and there's no reason to involve that in your life.

I decided to cut my arm for the luls and now I have faggy chicken scratches on my arm... Do you think boiling water then spilling it on my arm would give me a big burn scar would be a good idea?

Don't worry about having a gf or losing your virginity, nobody cares. Worry about getting yourself in order, health, appearance, studies, etc

Nah, as a post cutting fag I can tell you it's not worth it :/

kill yourself

get as much pussy you can when you are young.

How do I properly shop at Walmart?

Should I blackmail my ex with nudes for more nudes/sex/whatever else I can get? Really on the fence about this one.

Im dating a hot girl, redhead, profesional ballet dancer, grat fuck, great personallity. But she have 2 childs, that fuck it all up.

We started after i break with my ex, looking just for a hookup and it was Nice, but now i want some serious relationship, some wife material, but, i dont know how to end this, we have only had grat times together, and i really like her, but, she has a life already. What do?

how do i configure a post filter so i dont have to see cancerous posts from virgin newfags like your self

>cancerous
You're either 14 or a newfag, yourself.

How do I find a fucking job ? I've been searching for months now

Fuck off newfags God damn

Tell her you want to start a family and her having 2 kids is an issue??????

Yep

Wat do about social anxiety?

It only goes away when I've had a drink.

Can't get over my ex. This has been going on for 8 months. I cant seem to forget her. I even got a bunch of new friends (around 30/40 people) but still i cant seem to forget her. She got a new BF after 1 month of our break up and i just hate/miss her

Get in your mind that noone gives a flying fuck about what you do or say, the Worl does not spin aroun you, so, just stop worrying and do what you want to do and speak your mind, nobody cares.

Im worried that she would kinda regret having her children if i say it so directly

The only way to become the best is to throw everything else in your life away...

Don't bother trying to be remembered. all the time that the human race has existed and will exist is the smallest of a sliver compared to the universe. And even that, will end eventually.

instead, seek simple happiness from your own life.

or else you'll die sad, and empty.

The more you do the thing that makes you uncomfortable. The less uncomfortable it will be.

Why would you want nudes when you can get your dick sucked?

how do i force myself to do suicide?