Is Spain the only European country that isn't cucked and alpha as fuck?

Is Spain the only European country that isn't cucked and alpha as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YuElHwNLgOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, there is Poland

spain is the mexico of europe, try again.

I agree with that

Mexico is based

Mexico its a shithole of the hell, spain dont
Go fuck yoursefl juanitos

>triggered

fuck juanitos

>t. Taco bandito

/thread

>african invaders for decades
>literaly does nothing about it
cucks.

How is Poland better than Spain?

how is spain the mexico of europe?

As a Ukranian who came to Spain i disagree because:
>A Alpha country is a country which is proficent at something. Spain could've been proficent at photoviltaic energy, but then the electric company lobby went full "Muh Monopoly!" so now there is a law commonly called "the Sun Tax". What I'm trying to say is that Spain has the tendency to boycot itself, so we cannot be proficent at nothing.
> We have no strong government. Fuck, we have no government rightaway.
>Spain likes to be Merkels dog.
>We have right now too many latin immigrants (they hate us, still they come here, i guess we are doing at least somenting good).
>We lack the discipline of the Scandinavians.

Don't get me wrong I consider myself as Spaniard as any other, there is a lot of things in Spain I'm cool with, it has something that even tho all the bad stuff it makes me want to stay. But as this thread is about why Spain isn't alpha there are my reasons, i could add more, but those are that came in my mind right now.

when did you come to spain

when i was 6, 19 now

Spain is proficent at tourism
Latinos > Muslims
Still Spain is better than Sweden and Poland

spaniard here, totally agree.
Sun tax is most retard thing ever done to humanity

Spain is a shithole i know alot of ppl who came here (France) to find a job.

Spain dont?

>Spain is proficent at tourism

Accepted

>Latinos > Muslims

Probably

>Still Spain is better than Sweden and Poland

In the only thing Sweeden is worse than Spain is in its inmigration policy, and still in that matter Spain is not far away from Sweeden, still we have a lot of inmigrants latins and africans who jump thru Ceuta and Melilla fences.
About Poland i do think we are better, except in the inmigratio stuff, i heard there they barely got any inmigrants, might be wrong tho.

Also most of latinos here are hard working people, young spaniards and gipsies/romanians from the south are the true cancer (Im young spaniard from south)

Spain has fewer rapugees than Poland, kek

A country with a high supply of 12 year old kiddies that ruin almost every game in europe.
They would be the worst if it wasn't for slavshits

Killing bulls for fun is beta as fuck so no

Greece is alpha af. Getting fucked by everyone but still keep its coolness.

>taco
>salsa bueno
try harder faggot

Nice try unemployed hobo

Your English is certainly on par with the average Mexican.

>Poor as fuck
>Basically middle east of europe
FUck off poorfag

but they got "my wife's son"ed by Arabs, and are known in Mexico and South America for their lisps
case closed

If by 'coolness' you mean 'poverty', then yes

Poor but not miserable

Bulgaria
Serbia
Croatia
Macedonia
Hungary

>implying Spain is the only non-cucked country in europe

>Also most of latinos here are hard working people

Not so sure of that, in Madrid all I see is them getting drunk as fuck and playing football or voleyball with loud music.
About the young latinos i know a few who do work hard and will join college this year with me, the majority are lazy and only care about looking swaggy. In Primaria and la ESO (Middle and High school respectively) you see a lof of latinos, but in Bachillerato (2 not obligatory yers, but a must to join college) there is almost any, in my bachillerato in the first year there were about 10 latinos, of which 6-7 dropped at the end of the year. and in 2º of Bachillerato there were 3 in a class of 25 avg.

In my old schools ESO there used to be 40-45% latinos then in Bachillerato the percentage droped to 10-12%.

mexico is an ultra corrupt shithole

Spain has a fuck ton of potential. It is strange because it has people with lot of ambition, but a lot of cancerous sloths that live from the welfare that destroy the country.

Muh unemployment

It is, though? Exactly that.
Being unemployed and receiving zero money from the state because it's fucking bankrupt is indeed miserable.

>Bulgaria
10% Muslim
>Serbia
raped by NATO
>Croatia
Poor
>Macedonia
40% Muslim
>Hungary
invaded by rapugees

Hungary built a wall

They were cucked and beta hundreds of years ago when African Muslims invaded and owned most of their country. Now they're unemployed.

both are cool, festive, touristic, and awesome

>croatia
highest GDP in the balkans
>serbia
raped by nato 20 years ago, today you can not feel it
>hungary
no refugees at all

Maybe 500 years ago.

Those are me

>Yellow is for tortilla

Always makes me laugh

That's something that must be fixed, but without government it's hard.

Talking to friends and teachers we've all agreed that without a governemt were quite better, we have small autonomic governments who work just fine.

>highest GDP in the balkans
That's cute. It's the king of the shithole that is the Balkans.
>raped by nato 20 years ago, today you can not feel it
By Balkan standards, you see no difference to the surrounding countries, yes.
>no refugees at all
I always love when some garbage country says that as if it's an achievement. It really speaks for itself when not even refugees from a fucking warzone want to live in your country.

Portugal + Spain

Based Reconquistador brothers forever

I envy Iberia

>this is our anthem
reminder that we won eurovision with youtube.com/watch?v=YuElHwNLgOw

mexico is what america gonna be. looking forward to it. all the white girls in california are with black and brown dudes

Deffo would love to see them together again

>and are known in Mexico and South America for their lisps
that's some tasty b8 m8
'z' and 'c' are the 'th' sound in 'think', and not the 's' sound, it's sudacas that lisp

We reconquered the country though, it was like asterix and obelix on steroids, and once the job was done we went on to conquer america and hold a fucton power in europe, with the most feared army at the time.

If you want toknow when we really got cucked, look at the war of the Spanish Succession and all it's consequences. It all went downhill from there

There is no way macedonia is 40% muslim.

Slav > Bringer of pestilence

>together again
never really been together, lots of bickering against both sides
Portugal and Britain are OTP tho

You were occupied by Muslims. Literally part of the Umayyd caliphate.

Mostly because they don't want to stay, which offsets our quite liberal immigration policies

No work.

What? Spain is full of lazy Muslims. More than even France.

Do you even history?

en
wikipedia
org
slash
wiki/Iberian_Union

We get it, you spanish bro?

I wish...

>an union that only lasted 60 years, got the portuguese cucked on high taxes and ended in a war
as said, never really been together, lots of bickering against both sides

also what the fuck is wrong with en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberian_Union

most spaniards hate spain, for one reason or another

where from then?

short union but still a union, you can't deny that.

Belarus

have you been to spain?

Sure

>not a nordic pagan country
>spics
>only alpha euro country

Kek

Haven't seen any immigrants in Poland for at least a year, there are very few of those in Poland

Poland has awful baltic climate, ugly people and terrifying Slavic language. It doesn't have glorious historym in fact it was gangbanged by Russia and Germany all the time. And now it is invaded by Ukrainian niggers

That's like arguing that Germany and Poland were bros and you'd love to see them together again

Or, keeping it Spain related, like saying Spain and the netherlands were bros and they should be together again.

I do wish Spain and and Portugal were bros, too; but some things just were not meant to be

You disgust me, this bait is so awful it made me cringe

Tell me where I lied

Poland and Germany were actually bros, one thousand year ago, but still

how can it be cucked and alpha at the same time?

It's the least cucked country on the planet after Iceland

20% unemploment rate, second poores country (after greece) in the eu, language sounds like a crappy version of italian...

So all in all i would say, spain sucks balls

>I always love when some garbage country says that as if it's an achievement. It really speaks for itself when not even refugees from a fucking warzone want to live in your country.
By that logic:
>country has refugees = not good
>country doesn't have refugees = not good

This is some high quality shitposting, mate. You're either Canadian or some Turkish scum who moved to Germany 10 years ago. No 3rd option.

Atlantafag detected.

>isn't cucked
M8, Spain was getting cucked by Muslim invaders in the 700s. See: Umayyed Caliphate.

but then based Spanish cuties uncucked themselves, removed Kebabs and cucked Amerindians and Muslims

Wasn't it Charles Martel, grandfather of Charlemagne, who stopped the Islamic invasion?

Lel

the sand niggers don't feel any need to move to your country because they already did that hundreds of years ago and turned you into the shitskins that you are today. same with the italians and greeks.

You forgot "la picaresca española" which means, every spaniards think everybody else's a thief, cheater, whatever. so you have the right to do that to defend yourself.

It's not rare to listen somebody either on the streets or on TV to say that since "X person/political party/company does Y, I have the right to do whatever I want and you can't blame me"...

There are generous people here in Spain too, but when somebody behaves like a fucking psychopathic idiot they go big.

Btw, I'm quite depressed and feel unable to succeed at life, but i would like to go abroad, find a job, and if possible, someday, to live in Vancouver.

poland isnt owned by usa and poland didnt attack usa

>poland isnt owned by usa

>Spain
>alpha
>mfw

>taco
Mexican
>salsa
Caribbean

try again

Doesn't stop those poor Spanish fuckers from flooding there for jobs.

Britbong here. We literally just left the party because it was lame. We jumped on our classic Triumph motorcycle and cut away into the sunset.

>Europe
>Cucks
>Get on our level

last i checked u r too scared to actually start reaching for the door knob, u knob

I think is the other way around. Stop coming to "La peninsula" with your half-meter height, shitskin, taco odour and lack of attitude to work.

Cancer.

Bring back your ugly women, “mulas” of cocaine. Here they are craving for native dick but they are awful.

>he doesn't know that Maine was an inside job
>Merkel has somehow convinced him that she's sharing Spain with the US

Hernan Cortés and Colon practised some funny zoophilia there, when they raped your women and slaughtered your half-men.

Amerifag here, just went on my first venture outside our great land of freedom, to Madrid. It was BOMB AS FUCK. Food is super cheap, for what you'd pay for a big mac you get REAL food that actually has flavor. The first time I was in a restaurant I ordered based on price, thinking, ok a meal costs x in murrica, I'll buy x worth of food. I had to apologize for being an Ameri-lard when a meal for a family of six arrived at my table. People are cool as fuck, except the old people. Our first interaction with a person from Madrid was some old lady beating my father with a cane.