I've considered founding a sauna business abroad. Would that succeed in your cunt?

I've considered founding a sauna business abroad. Would that succeed in your cunt?

I would build few sauna complexes near lake or sea, like that one in my image. It would consist of the sauna, lounge where you can hang out playing cards etc, dressing room and probably huge heatable bathtube and grill outside.

I Finland many of summer cottages have complexes like that. In addition there is many companies that rent saunas like that for few hours, they are very popular in holidays and national festivals among groups of friends, job crews etc. Till example, people can celebrate one's birthday by having a sauna evening and spending time together.

That would be my idea, is there markets for services like that? I have seen "Finnish" saunas abroad, but they are horrible, usually they don't even have water bucket so you can't throw water to heaterplace and the air is very dull. I would offer traditional and real wooden heated sauna.

Warm and dry cunts with no lakes or sea are out of question. I have considered Germany, USA or Japan. Is it possible to survive in USA? Your finances at least support companies unlike ours. And Japs, most of you like Finnish stuff right? In addition, your hot spring and bathing culture is quite a similar.

Bump

>Would that succeed in your cunt?
No, because everyone already has one. I suppose it could work somewhere like Canada. I reckon their climate is similar to ours so they would probably like a designated heatenings facility.

Yeah.
Any leafs here? A sauna on a shore of Ontario would be pretty epic.

Off topic, but you know what I heard, the Estonian/Finnish militants using the special re-locatable saunas have noticed only Koreans really love it, other nationalities are neutral or do not like it.

You mean these? I didn't know Koreans are into saunas.

I think they have these modular log houses that are designed and constructed in a factory, then sent to location, put together like lego and then taken apart, stuffed back in the shipping container and sent forth to where ever they need to be at.

>only fellow nordic replying
W-was my idea so bad? :(

It's a good idea.

It's a good idea.

>tfw Californian
>tfw no lakes to jump in
>tfw only sun and mexicans

Start building them in china
Watch the €€€€€€€ roll in
t. sexpertti

Well you have ocean ;-P
However sauna may be pointless, if there is already too hot.

It's nice and cool during the winter, it's just the summer months where it becomes unbearably hot

sauna isnt so popular or relevant here or in the us i think. ofc people use sauna espeically in urban areas but japan already has many hot springs in the countryside

Only fat old men go to saunas here.

>sauna isnt so popular or relevant here or in the us i think
Not YET, and that is the main point. If there was, my idea would be useless.

Well I'm anywaus going to travel California next summer, prob I should go to talk someone rich looking guy with my Fingrish :D

well to be fair i dont know anything about how finn sauna is. so i cant judge anything at this point. it might surely be a new experience for foreigners if you can produce it the best and decent way in a foreign country.

What are your saunas like?

Yeah, branding and advertising would be the biggest problem, and hot springs would still continue to attract most of possible customers.

:3

it's pretty niche to those countries and russia though, hasn't really caught on elsewhere (outside of a gym setting anyway -- i.e. you go there for 10/20 min after workout)

canada is the perfect climate for it, but you are going to be fighting against the grain setting up a biz doing it there for two reasons: it's a small, niche market, which means educating consumers (Uphill battle in marketing costs) AND it's not even a big market anyway.. like 20 million people or something lives in the whole of Canada

set up in USA and sell into Canada imo

Yep.. I should work in target country normally and then host sauna as a sidejob, since in does not need much time to upkeep.

>Would that succeed in your cunt?
no