Some kid at my school said that if someone shot him from 15ft away in the head with a .22 it would only break the skin...

Some kid at my school said that if someone shot him from 15ft away in the head with a .22 it would only break the skin, I tried to explain to him that it wouldn't payout like that, he said that he was willing to let me shoot him in the head with a .22 to prove it. I'm gonna do it Sup Forums this little shits gonna get his.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gZQZLgkYzo4
youtu.be/VW2C3exp0R4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell him if you win and he dies he has to give you 50$ or he's a pussy

This nigga

kek

.22 pellet or .22lr?

22lr

>school
Underage b&

Good. Natural selection.

And a head shot will probably (88% chance id say) kill him.
If not make him a vegetable.

Low quality bait

Tell him this:

There's a guy at my gun range that was shooting .22lr at our metal targets (the swinging circular gongs). He missed and hit the rail and a fragment came back and hit him in the arm. It did enough damage that he had to get his arm amputated.

That was a FRAGMENT after it went 50 yards (150 feet) down range, then bounced off a metal rod, then returned 50 yards back to him.

.22lr is exceptionally dangerous. Clearly you know this. Either aim for his eyeball so it's lights out or just wing him in the kneecap so he walks with a limp for the rest of his life and it reminds him that he's a retard.

>If not make him a vegetable.
Sounds like he's already a vegetable.

So whats your plan after you kill him? Just prison?

>50$

What country are you from?

Do it sure but shoot leg and make him sign a contract, not sure how laws work with signed permission but good luck sounds fun.

Unlucky, but that's not really typical for 22lr though. You sure it wasn't .222 or something?

>a gun thread on b people actually know what they're talking about

>mfw

I know the urge OP, but you must resist. Let the little faggot walk through life thinking a .22 is nothing special. Laugh at him, call him a stupid shit. Pile on the scorn.

But don't shoot him. What are you gonna tell the cops?
>I swear officer he was literally asking for it

For legal reasons, talk to a lawyer and try and get a contract waiver signed that you are not responsible for any injuries or death during this "stunt" should it not turn out well,

Tldr: lawyer, no liability contract, kill autism

Very. Yes. .22LR. They removed the gongs after that.

They've just recently put them back only at 200 yards. NRA has said it's unsafe to shoot metal targets at less than 200 yards at a range or something? Apparently it's not an isolated incident.

no lawyer is gonna support such idiocy, especially from students.

But dropping a waiver in front of the smug kid and loading the gun in front of him is gonna change his attitude REAL quick.
>ha ha, n-no way man I was just joking around

More likely vegetable than kill, but still he's an idiot

shoot him in the dick

Even .22 squirrel guns are dangerous at short range. Know a guy whose step brother nearly died from improperly storing a loaded gun, ricocheted around his pelvis and shredded his insides.

As for head shots, people have survived getting shot at point blank with those, but the reason why its notable is because they DIDN'T die instead of what usually happens. They are still messed up and I remember one story about a guy who still has the bullet lodged in his skull.

If he put his hand up to stop the bullet he'd probably live. .22 doesn't do much dammit I know a guy who shot in the head and it ricoshted because of his baseball cap

I've killed rabbits at 400 yards (meters for you weirdo faggots) with a .22lr. That's a quarter mile. Bit further than 15ft.

So you've never hunted before is what you're saying. If you shot a deer point blank with a .22 it would laugh at you

you're an idiot

No it wouldn't, you'd seriously injure it but not instantly drop it. So it would run like fuck away and die maybe days later. Leaving you with no deer.

Not the same thing as it laughing at you.

Thats because deer's ate thicker than people, animal skulls are denser than human skull and animal skin/fur is more resilient than human skin.

You could still kill a dear with .22lr o dont pretend you hunt.

22 only has 75 pounds of energy, good luck dropping a 300 pound animal unless you shoot in the head point blank

You're quoting 22 short ballistics, 22lr is more like 130 ft/lbs energy

.22's are hunting rifles for children, pretty sure it's illegal in most states to even fire at a deer with one

clearly you dont know how physics works.
its 75 pound.feet not 75 pounds you tard. its a stupid american unit normally expressed in joules. it has nothing to do with the weight of the target. it might be easier to think about in terms of torque. 75 lb.ft would be the amount of energy put on a 1 foot long wrench with 75lbs pushing on the end. now take that energy and put it all in a .22" area moving forward. its going to kill you if it hits your head

it varies a lot. some shitty winchest 22lr is rated for 38 lb.ft at the muzzle.
i personally only use CCI stinger because they cycle way better with their nice shiny casing. they are rated for 191 lb.ft at the muzzle. big difference. both .22lr. i know what id want to get shot with.

if i had to choose, id take a cci CB .22 short to get shot with. 32 lb.ft muzzle energy is what some slingshots can do so if it didnt hit anything important id probably be fine. still wouldn't take a head shot

.22 is a tiny round it would come down to shot placement. More than likely it would hit a bone and get lodged in your skin depends where the bullet enters. Depends on the round a handgun most likely wouldn't kill you unless it was perfectly placed

More deer are taken with a .22lr than any other weapon. Because most deer are poached than hunted legally. And a .22 is quiet compared to anything else.

so close

God the stupid is thick in here.

Considering it has a range of 1.5 miles your friend is a fucking idiot and should not have a gun. You could do this with a shotgun but instead of 15 feet you would have to be 300-400ft away

Implying you could hit shit from 1.5 miles with a .22... Some bb's guns have better range you idiot

Are you implying that a bb gun has a longer accurate range than a .22?

Truth. A .22 starts dropping significantly at about 75 yards. A high powered bb wouldn't be much better but due to less wind resistance, could be more accurate at greater distances.

The former is absurd. Latter is correct, assuming full choke birdshot.

.22 is just a glorified bb gun, a .177 caliber bb gun is just as effective

Not to mention air is more consistent and reliable than gunpowder. Including factoring in the possibility of a dirty bore or poor rifling

BUMP
U
M
P

Consult /k/

I hope these two posts are fucking joking. The whole reason this thread exists is because a .22 is not a fucking toy. A bb gun is a toy. A .22 is a weapon.

A bb gun probably will just break skin, or fuck up your eye from 15 yards or so, a .22 will bring you to the hospital. As said in a lot of posts above, a headshot with it probably won't kill you, but it's damn well enough to get in your head and make you a retard.

Stop using fucking google to talk out of your ass.

Gun fag here, shooting someone in the head with a .22 has the highest chance of killing the person due to the low caliber round being able to enter the skull but not exit and instead bounces around in the skull.

Well... He's dead

go to the butcher, buy a pig head, put it on a log, shoot it form 15ft away, show your retarded friend how dumb he is when the bullet is lost in the pig head, then shoot yourself and him to rid the world of your stupidity

Lawyer here. Your waiver idea is retarded.

That's a Makarov in the picture you faggot, it's a 9×18 round not a 22.

your such a retard do everyone a favor and stay away from guns
farmers use to poach deer daily with .22s

Fake. Gun in pic is a .25 not a .22.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard stop same fagging.

.22 is plenty to kill a deer. Bullet placement matters, but I've seen it first hand.

dumbfuck people literally piled deer up in the woods during 40s-70s with 22s in my area because they destroyed crops. one shot from over 100 yards and they almost always died. you obviously havent ever shot a 22 you fucking moron. ive seen pine wood that was shot with a 22 and it pentrated 0ver 7 inches. people have killed bigger things than deer with 22s

From point blank what kind of idiot farmer would use a 22 for medium range

because its cheap? you have 0 common sense. why would a farmer care to waste their time and make sure the deer dropped on the spot. no they just grabbed the nearest varmint gun and shot the fucking things.

>/k/ visits other boards

Because it's accuracy is shit and every farm I've been on is long range not deer 100 yards away. You'd need to be a pretty good shot or you'd just end up wounding a bunch of deer and having to track it for 12 hours

22s are dead on accurate up to 200 yards for mediocre shooters someone who uses them can shoot even more. once again dumbass they didnt track the deer because they didnt care how they died. they simply watch them run into the woods and die. they only needed one fucking shot and it was an aimed gut shot every time. and guess what? there were shitloads of rotting deer in the woods on the edge of the field. if youve ever shot a 22 over a hundred yards you wouldnt even question this

Your talking about the 70's when they had nothing better to do then chase down a bunch of deer for 3 days you're a retard and you know it

Two retards in my town had a similar argument a few years ago. The dumber of the two claimed that a twelve gauge loaded with bird shot would not harm a person at 100 feet.

The other retard took him up on it and knocked him ass-over-teakettle with a load of #7 1/2 shot.

Last I heard, the second retard is still in juvenile hall for manslaughter.

Buy extra ammo and do it in a movie theater

pine is the weakest wood in existence, a .22 won't even penetrate a 4 inch phonebook

Shoot him in the head with a pellet gun. That probably won't kill him and once you tell him it was a pellet gun and not even a real 22 he will get the idea. Plus you still get to shoot him.

>a .22 won't even penetrate a 4 inch phonebook

youtu.be/gZQZLgkYzo4

kek, dumbass.

>Too late. You already signed the contract

At point blank range you goof not to mention thats the pussiest phone book I've seen in my life

OR alternatively don't even tell him it was a pellet gun and let him wander through life thinking he is invincible to bullets.

>At point blank range you goof not to mention thats the pussiest phone book I've seen in my life

i knew america was fucked up but i didnt realise you hunted children

You are so ignorant of the thing you keep yapping about its making me giggle like a schoolgirl

You've never shot a deer in your life or you wouldn't be going on about the 22 being a good hunting rifle for anything besides rabbits

ITT fuckers who should take this shit to /k

Lawyer sensei, how would one go about this.

5 yards away with .22lr would kill him for sure... unless you shoot him with rat shot. From legal point of view, I would suggest OP you rig up a thing for him to shoot himself in the face with rat shot at 5 yards. All you need is a vice/gun rest, a long string.

Do it and post a video of it

I think he was saying that its applicable for killing deer, not good for it.

I've looked into it, even with waver the shooter will start get charged with attempted murder. I wanted to test out my AR500 plate

youtu.be/VW2C3exp0R4

Says himself in the not to use past 100 yards this little bitch shot him from 10 yards away

The best part, a 22 round has the propensity to bounce around inside the skull after initial penetration. Best case, it hits the back of the skull at a slight angle, uses your cranium as an amusement part hellhole and eventually flies out your ear. Funny shit..

At a hundred and fifty yards you could easily put one right between his eyes and even with no exit wound as long as it made a nice clean entry you'd be eating jerky for a goddamn year.

Correct. .22 shorts are almost ideal for up close concealed use. (Oops, did I say that out loud?)

... Amputated? Really not sure if I believe that.

I would. Doctors arent all that concerned with saving limbs.

This

I had a friend lose a leg. He was skateboarding. And broke his shin bone in 3 places. Rather then using plates rods screws. They amputated just above the knee.

Either you're trolling or living in an absolute shithole.

a rabbit? at 400m?? with .22lr???
this nigga

400m out only hope youd have of hitting a rabbit would be if it was restrained(or already dead) elevated and using like a 308 or someshit.

i couldn't even .22lr your mother out 400m, let alone if there was a slight breeze

fucking mong

I dunno, dubs and trips, I think I'll stand to question the situation...

Surprise. Arizona. Not really 3rd world.