Hi im rick harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, big hoss

hi im rick harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, big hoss.

thats lovely

do you have battletoads?

What can i get for these dubs?

Sup' Rick! do you have a copy of Battletoad?

Do they still take phonecalls?

He can't appreciate you calling him old man. Does financial wealth cover up most of your family's interpersonal issues?

Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

Shrek'd

do you have any clocks shaped like a battletoad

That greasy jew can fuck right off.

hi rick. i fucked your ex-wife and have the condom i used while doing it. what can i get for it?

lmfao is this shit real

I've got a guy that I like to talk to about stuff like this in the back alley, let's go see him

You dumb fucking faggot

First off nice Trips

Second off, probably only one other guy in this thread will remember that but nice to see you again

How much for my collection of tiger electronics games?

give me an offer now, or i take it to the guys on hardcore pawn

I found this computer in a storage unit i bid on at auction. What can you give me for it?

why in the fuck would a grown man willingly call his son "big hoss"? that's fucking retarded. I'd call him stanley or whatever his name is.

I don't know he is pretty hardcore.

I'm special because I remember something I saw on Sup Forums!

So, i have this banjo that my grampy says belonged to Abraham Lincoln.
It's actually a priceless family heirloom - how much will you give me for it?

Stanley...kek

Bout tree fiddy

>old
>big
TRIGGERED

But do you have battletoads

If you put it on your head and blow it up with your nose I will give you $100

Hmm... Look, I have an expert in Banjos. How about I get him out of the back room where he's been conveniently playing Battletoads and he can take a look at it.

All pawnstars would have to do to be popular again is buy the rights to battletoads.

Do you have battletoads

I'm Rick Hari-san and dis is my prawn shop. I wok here wis my oji-san and my apprentice Hossu-kun. Everysing have price and story, rike dis shrimpu combo: TODAY SPECIAL SHRIMP FRIED RICE ONLY 9.99. After 23 generations of cooking I've learned one thing. Women don't belong in kitchen!! Stay the fuck out Mari you useless whore can't cook for shit

No, but we got Fightfrogs. It's just as good.

Why won't you buy yourself a pair of balls you big piece of shit?

somehow i feel less dirty watching lester than Rick "I can give ya half" harrison.