So Sup Forums it is my 21st Birthday in 2 weeks and as a celebration my Mum is helping me organize a party...

So Sup Forums it is my 21st Birthday in 2 weeks and as a celebration my Mum is helping me organize a party. I didn't ask for a party and haven't had one since I was 10. I setup an event on normiebook and started inviting people from Uni and work (because they are the only people I have really spoken to). So far there are 13 going (1 who is not directly related), 2 maybes (1 who is not directly related), 19 who haven't responded (all unrelated) and 1 who said they can't go (unrelated). The invites where sent out 4 days ago. They can plus one people if they would like to but no one has.

Today my Mum asked me if I was going to invite more people because I haven't invited very many. I didn't know what to say so I just walked off without saying anything.

I made a pact with myself when I was 16 that if shit didn't get better by 21 I would an hero. I am still a GF-less KV.

My time is up Sup Forums and I have decided that if these people don't come I am going to do it the next day. I am going to start prepping now though because so far it looks bad.

My method of suicide is going to be me driving my car off a bridge into a river.

Thoughts?

What cake are you getting?

/thread

Driving your car into a river would not be my preferred option, but op just fucking live the rest of your life out okay?

pic related? im straight but i'd hit that

You are 21. Stop being a pussy. Learn more confidence. At worst bang a bar fatty before you are a wizard. Then do whatever you want.

My Mum had already bought 2. Caramel Cheesecake and Chocolate Mudcake. I think she thought there would be more people coming.

Leave the car for your mum

I just don't know how I am going to be able to look at my parents as no one shows up to my party.

Look at them dissapointed. Ask for cash. Head to the pub.

Drowning is a shit way to go fam.
If you're going to do it, take a bunch of pills and fall asleep.

But really you're pussing out killing yourself. GFs are overrated. , they just bitch and nag like your mom but with added cheating and trying to pussy whip you.

try google image search summerfag
>katya lischina

And you can't trust them money

The car is insured. Not that it matters, they are loaded.

Kayta Lischana, she is not a trap (meaning your heterosexualty hasn't been disproven yet), she just has short hair.

¿Do they have much money?
BUY a LCG card game like agot 2 and go to play to a store. Man, people who play those games are super friendly and teaching.

who the fuck cares if people dont come to your party. just do what makes you happy. I spent my 21st drinking in my room alone playing video games and I aint even mad about it

SHE IS ALSO MY WAIFU! YOU CANT TOUCH HER!

No one wants to go to a birthday party some 21 year old moms is hosting, even if people show up you shouldn't to avoid embarrassment and go get drunk.

*katya lischina

Perhaps you should try to enjoy your birthday party and the company that comes to celebrate with you

13 people is a hell of a lot more people than most people on Sup Forums would be able to convince to come to a party. If you are going to an hero, poison the cake kek

you have 13 people coming to a party for you? I think I could get maybe 5, fuck off with your bullshit go live your life asshole.

>being called summerfag
>too lazy to search for anything
>why am i greentexting?

this

I don't know why but I had to do this

Shoot all thirteen people, rape their corpses, and then off yourself.

Ayy me too for the past 4 years, i have friends too, just would rather do exactly what i want on my day.

Your reading comprehension sucks. 12 family are coming only my cousins who are similar ages and their girlfriends. 1 of the 13 is not directly related to me.

This.

Look OP I know your mum is trying to do something nice for your birthday, but she's getting it wrong.

My advice is: have the home party, for family and a token few friends who can withstand the cringe and actually have a laugh with you there. That way your mum is happy. Then arrange a proper night out on the piss with all of your friends, on a separate night so there's no awkwardness at the party, go out, get wasted, hit a club, get laid, go home covered in someone elses puke and Chlamydia, have a fight, basically do all the normal shit someone does on a 21st birthday night out.

And if you an hero over this bullshit, you really are a worthless faggot anyway. So man the fuck up.

You're upset because only 13 people are coming to your party thrown by your mum? Even if it was my best friend I would make an excuse, nobody wants to go to a party thrown by someone's parents, you're lucky you managed to get 13