Fucking tinder and trans people

Fucking tinder and trans people
advocate.com/politics/transgender/2015/06/05/tinder-allegedly-banning-transgender-users-because-theyre-trans
tl:dr
>Banned for trying to hook up with straight men
>Complain about saying that straight guys wanna bang a guy
>When in reality they need to just match with other guys and set themselves to guy
I hate this world it's fucking autistic

Fuk

that's because Trans people are fucking dumb assholes thinking that they can be a gender they're not while expecting straight people wanting to have a homosexual relationship. but they are too entitled and too retarded to acknowledge that. they have so much special treatment and praise for being retarded that they think they could get that special treatment too in sexual relationships.

what they do is catfishing, treachery and basically lying.

it's good that they are banned.

dubs have spoken.

Exactly, it's simply stupid they're putting themselves in this situation

let me see if I get this right:

>some dude, born a male
>he decides, "nope, I'm a woman"
>tries to hook up with straight guys
>gets banned
>whines

that about got it?

now the LGBT and those faggy cancer asshats are going to revolt and saying that it's transphobia.

i'm not transphobic, i'm not scared of them. i just don't want to fuck a man. that makes me heterosexual, and those LGBT marxist dicks would probably want me to have sexual intercourse with a dude.

fuck them, figuratively.

Holy shit I thought all mainstream social media/apps were left and cucky. Fuck yes go Tinder!

On the nail

Another thing is that there's a gay version of tinder, I think it's grinder. They could just use that and everyone would be happy.

Well no tinder seems to unban the fags, just no one wants to fuck them so they report them in mass

Yeah I have Grindr but these fucks are all "euh no I'm a *real* girl I deserve mainstream dating apps".
Fucking snowflakes.
Yeah but it's kinda funny they get banned in the first place.

Queers need killed, problem solved

No science has proved a person is magically another gender than what they were born

Science has proved it responds to medication like similar mental illnesses.

no, they don't need to be. as sadly as it is, everyone has a right to live.

even you have a right to live, even OP when he wants to be a fag.

Shit.

Trapster is already an app.

Anyone have another idea?

You're a fag.

Oh, of course, you're not scared of them, you're just ignorant because you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and sound like a jaded Vietnam war vet.

They serve no useful purpose to the world

inb4 'homos don't like trannies'

if you like traps you are not straight.

No dipshit, it's you who doesn't know what they're talking about. A phobia is a fear of something. So faggots use made up words to try and shame normal people into accepting their deviance

i'm trans and i'm getting fed up with straight guys constantly feeling the need to talk about my life on a daily basis. Didn't your mommy ever tell any of you to mind your own business?

Just think of them as abstinent. As long as they're contributing to the economy or doing something else that's beneficial, they're fine. Better than the redneck families with 8 kids bleeding off the government.

It's a sexual deviance, and honestly, I don't see much of a problem with being trans. However, I do see a problem with trans people thinking that they can hook up with straight people of the same sex.

Is it ignorant that I'm heterosexual and don't want to fuck another dude in the ass? That I like real women, with pussies, not dicks? That I might want to have children one day - not adopt little orphan niggers and fuck a guy, pretending to be a family?

The only "trans" you are is a transvestite. All the plastic surgery in the world will never make you female

When I have to sift through 40 of you a day in tinder, yes it is my problem

kek. i'm not ignorant because i have a different opinion on it. actually, i have done my research and i know a lot of transsexualism.

>everyone who does not share the same ideology as me is ignorant, since i am the wisest and all-knowing.

fuck off, trans people are mentally ill like schizophrenics are mentally ill.

Well i still have a problem with them thinking they are actually a different gender

That's fine. We used to call them transvestites. People who cut their dick off probably were put in mental institutions for self mutilations. I'm fine with all that.

Like you, I'm sick of hearing how they are "just as much of a woman as a biological female" and that any straight man who wouldn't have sex with them must be a bigot. Fuck off, faggots.

I know this moron. I don't actually believe my body is a girls but god damn I look like one and sound like one and that's all that matters when it comes to passing.
Why do you even give a fuck?

Maybe you should get a life.

phobia: an irrational fear for ( insert thing )

arachnophobia, an irrational fear for spiders.
atychiphobia, an irrational fear for failure

i have atychiphobia btw, i get psychological help for this. so i am pretty sure i know a lot of phobias by now.

islamophobia and transphobia are not fears. it's just a stupid term made up by the regressive PC assholes to make everyone who disagrees with them look mentally ill and everyone who agrees enlightened.

it's a cult, this social justice cancer. and it's gonna get a lot worse.

No, science hasn't proved that.

The pimozide experiment had a sample size of 1 and they didn't follow the patient for very long.

Medically useless information.

>We used to call them transvestites
Those are old men who dress in drag for sex reasons. Transgender girls like myself started hormones young and pass full time as a girl. Get your facts straight you fucking mong.

the people who can't accept straight men not wanting to have sex with a transgender are the ones being bigots.

Because you have no right to life. You're nothing but a rapist

One person with a brain right here. A medical trial needs thousands of participants to be ruled as a sound study.

Going out and fucking women isn't a life, well I don't know anymore

Show me the medical science that proves you are another gender

not only that, a short term experiment could never work.

there's something as placebo effect kek.

You're a transvestite, you're not a girl

Straight men don't fuck other men, by definition.

Just because you put on a dress, doesn't make you a woman

Why dont you just swipe left or whatever you do when not interested. I dont think the trans are catfishing, unless they are lying about thier genitals... It's probably kindof obvious when they pop up right?

Tranny here again.
No one is forcing "straight" guys to fuck trannies. What the fuck is wrong with you? You sound like a closet case anyway. Truly straight men don't give a fuck what others do with their body but you sound like you have the mental fortitude of a tweenage girl.

Well the whole thing is a placebo, if you sit for 5 years thinking you're a 6 year old school girl you'll eventually think that

This is b8. Lol

i give a fuck when people like you try to have sex with straight men that don't know you are a male. that's rape.

otherwise, do what you want to do to your own body. as long as you aren't hurting anyone most people wont care.

You've said you look and sound like a girl, so you're likely the kind that rapes men at bars by making them think they're getting head from a female

>Transgender
>girls

There is a reason why they call them traps

And why would something as big as Tinder would risk getting drama from that. They are fucking right, get off traps

>while expecting straight people wanting to have a homosexual relationship
go home youre drunk

I'm a trans girl. Nothing more, nothing less. Not a transvestite. Transvestites live their daily lives as men. I haven't owned a pair of pants since I was 16, now 19.

Not another gender, the brain has a structure of a female brain in a key part of the cerebellum. Being trans is a birth defect and transition is the correction because as of right now we can't change parts of the brain unable to be operated on.

no, it's the way it is. retard, have you lost some braincells or what?

>rape
Kek you're literally retarded.

Fags would say that you're not homo if it's purely sexual, bullshit.

Sure is summer

Rape by deception is a crime in which the perpetrator has the victim's sexual consent and compliance, but gains it through deception or fraudulent statements or actions.

>they think they could get that special treatment too in sexual relationships.
agreed, all 'normies' enforce their delusions and then they cry bloody murder when someone calls them on their bullshit.

>that's because Trans people are fucking dumb assholes thinking that they can be a gender they're not while expecting straight people wanting to have a homosexual relationship.

someone call this guy a taxi

That makes no sense at all. I always disclose my trans status before I even get too deep in a conversation. Stop judging before you even know someone you fucking crass bigot. I bet you think all niggers are animals too huh?

You're not a girl, a simple chromosome test will prove that, you're mentally challenged

fags will always be fags.

why the fuck would straight guy want to fuck with another man? that's homosexuality. are fags too dumb?

Kek get raped fag

taxi, what's the destination?

you do realize youre posting in a thread about transgenders on tinder presenting themselves as women and getting banned when men find out they arent, then people getting outraged that this isn't being accepted, right?

>trans
>girl
No, you're a man with a mental disorder. Don't get me wrong, I think some trannies are pretty hot because I'm a cock-loving, bisexual faggot, but stop saying you're a girl. You aren't.

/thread

You shouldn't even be talking to men in places where straight men go to hook up

nice b8

>while expecting straight people to want a homosexual relationship

i think thats what you mean, im not sure what you wrote is english.

stay hydrated

go be gay somewhere else

So let me ask - can someone be trans racial? Trans species?

What if someone said they were a trans snake. They've always known they were really a snake in a human body. They want to live their life as a snake. They can't stand being trapped in a human body - because that isn't who they "really are". They want surgery to remove their arms and legs so they can live and squirm like a snake / torso only.

Who are we to question whether it's mental illness or real, right?

once they cut off that peepee they lose all of their value

>a simple chromosome test
You do know those cost $5,000 dollars and not too many places do it. Also there is a wait list because crime labs have priority over dna testing sites.

>that's homosexuality
and there is a problem with that? fucking religious dick head cultist over here

Moar Rikki.

we aren't talking about you, you narcisist. that's great that you do that, we're talking about the transgender people that don't do that.

they are gonna start locking straight guys in a room and make them suck fem pen to prove they are "straight" and not "phobic"

my first language is not english. i'm sorry. atleast you get the message, right?

Why are fucking matching with straight men?!? Set your gender to male and match with men! You're never gonna fuck a straight dude holy fuck there is a reason why they're going after biological women?

Cost doesn't matter, what matters is science proves you're not female

I posted my dick and got banned, fucking single mom haters.

ok time to celm down boi

pick up for...user?

i'm not religious, nor would i ever want to join a cult like SJW or islam, christianity or whatever.

fags are too dumb to realise that straight men don't want to have sex with other men.

Trans girl is not cis girl. Do you even have basic thinking skills?

Well if they don't disclose their trans status then yeah ban em, if they do however then they are being honest and its no harm no foul. Plus its not the end of the world if you bang one of us but your cult tells you that you can have no fun in life so whatever.

the pub, please.

>cis
Shut up. Stop using that made up word.

if youre gonna drunk post make it a shit post

If i have learned 1 thing on this earth it's that Normies get cucked by semantics.

It's funny though.

Straight guy here, work in a gay hotel.

Gays don't like traps. They are very transphobic. Actually the whole lgbtq unity is a farce. They are much more prejudiced against each other than straights are towards them.

Most guys who go for traps claim to be either bi, or claim heterosexuality because they are closeted.

What I'm saying is, gay men ridicule and discriminate against trannies, and I'm not even talking about dating. But some trannies aren't trannies full time, so they don't always think if themselves as women, like some of these bitches do, and that really dissapointed the "straights" that try to date them.

Im homo and i wont fuck a trans. Its a rule, dont stick your dick in crazy

I work in forensics and do DNA testing for a living.

Guess what? Males come up XY and females come up XX. We can tell if you were born with a penis or ovaries before we know anything about you, where the sample came from.

Do you think they are going to match with a gay man? They don't want that feminine shit.

>rape by deception is not the end of the world
true, but it's still pretty serious predatory sexual behavior.