Lets discuss now

Lets discuss now

The sun is partially green though, how does that work in your scenario?

I'm votin Michael off the island.

Sun.

Green!

You can green screen it to make an even bigger sun!

Autism identified

How much green is the entire green?

Does this mean the sun partially fights itself?

All of it.

Non-creative butthurt user detected

The sun because green is not a creative color

It's not like OP's question was very serious, so what's the problem in making joke replies?

civil war

Still 2/3 colours would make it from the sun. Green only filters out some of the light.

Green.

Yeah, but, like, how much is all of it? A quantifiable number.

Green needs the sun to be green. If the sun wasn't there it would be black.

Sun wins

I lol'd so hard wtf

Alright alright

OP Here

That is a good point about the su nbeing partially green and in a scenario where it would partially fight itself it would lose

Here is my train of thought tho
I could be wrong I came up with this in seconds so

Mirrors are actually green, so does green have a reflective property to it?
If so could the infinite spectrum of green cause the sun to heat itself out of existence

Green includes chlorophyll, which thrives in sunlight. The harder the sun tries the more powerful green gets

More than 15

I guess part of the problem is that we don't really know how much green there is in the universe.

Who doesnt?

Nothing i just wanted a slap fight (;

depends, is it a lava sun or ice sun? What temperature? -1000 or 1000 degrees kevin?
First need some facts and figures

Yeah but how can green be real if mirrors arent real!?

Facts and figures:

Frogs are called frogs

If nothing in the universe outputs any radiation at the green range of the spectrum, then does green still exist?

it says the sun. So i assume he meant our sun.

As we refer to sol as the sun and others as just stars. It would be our sun we are measuring.

>Two ice cubes are cold

this is false. ice cubes are extremely hot compared to the average temperature of the universe.

what is this from?

I know a girl called Sun, I'm pretty sure she would loose to green.

omfg the universe isn't Sol-centric, you specist. There are other suns.

Sun has a lifespan, greens lived until the end of all.
I bet on Green.

underrated

Harambe

Tim and Eric awesome show
Episode about the universe

other suns aren't commonly referred to as "the sun" though.

She would loose to green? Did you mean lose to green? Or would she legit fuck all of green?

I declare green the victor.

Okay so if frogs are frogs
And 100>1000
And two ice cubes are cold

Then i can only deduct that that green is green, so the sun is part green
100 is indeed less than 1000 so the sun is less green which makes green more green. And if two ice cubes are cold then 3 ice cubes are colder. That means green is the greenest of greens vs the sun which is only part green

>TLDR the sun us out greened and dies

All the green radiation in the universe would have enough power to pulverise the sun . so color green wins

because there are trillions of green planets and only one 'the sun' (aka our sun) the color green would win because it has more mass

I mean to be fair, the colour Green might not even be that big. The particular shade that every single human could agree was green would be a singular colour. Like if it's too close to light blue then it's aqua. But I suppose if you were to include every single aspect of Green (Where there is any small mix of Yellow and Blue) then the number would be inconceivable.

Green would win ultimately imo.

No, she would loose.

That's implying other species don't do the same thing, you humansexual Terran shitlord.

Green outlasts the sun, obviously. This isn't even a question.

Just go up to her and show her a sign that says "the game" in green text, she will then loose

Fuck off jaden

Color green can be defined as a part of the electromagnetic spectrum.

Green is a tiny part of the spectrum.
The Sun is an even tinier part of the universe.

The energy contained in the green part of the spectrum of the entire universe would be enough to easily destroy the solar system.

Green > Sun

If wee took all green liquids and dumped it on the sun i think we could win

how about you slap yourself?