How do I become an Alpha male manly-man, Sup Forums?

How do I become an Alpha male manly-man, Sup Forums?

>Step 1: get off Sup Forums

That's a hard step, man.

>Step 1: Become alpha male manly-man

Thank you for this impute.

I don't consider myself an "alpha male," but here's some tips on how to feel better about yourself. First off, you gotta workout, it helps you both physically and mentally to get off your butt and move around. Secondly, find a hobby that you really enjoy doing, something you're passionate about and find a way to either make it your job or something you'll do on a daily basis. Finally, you have to learn to enjoy the little things in life, like waking up early in the morning to smell that fresh morning air. Life doesn't stop for you, it doesn't stop for anyone, so stop wasting yours by staring into a screen, you have the choice to make something of yourself.

Get raped by a dolphin

Slavs

Are you trying to be
Chad
or
A Manly-Man?

They are diffrent

You've gotta suck the dick of another alpha male as an initiation.

>workout
Already do that, my friend.
>find a hobby...
Done
>...that you make a career out of.
Well shit.
>enjoy little things, like waking up early in the morning to smell that fresh morning air.
I get up at 5 every day to do this over coffee.
Fuck bestiality.
Damn it, I'm Irish.
Manly man, not a Chad.
Fuck that faggot shit.

If you wannabe an alpha male you gotta learn how to not be a pussy and stop being a faggot and jacking off to sissyfag shit because alpha males beat the shit out of Sissyfags and beta males.
>Picture related is an alpha male.

If you're not willing to suck a cock than you'll never truly be an alpha. To be a man, you've gotta blow a man.

faggot shit? welp guess you dont wanna be a manly man then. every alpha male knows you gotta suck a dick or two

Wear a red plaid flannel all the time. Do some real work like logging or butcher work. Know how to grill good meat. Learn how to grow a good beard. Find a loyal pussy if you can. And don't take shit from anybody. Stop playing video games and getting Sup Forums and then dull your brain out as hard as you can. Then you're a real man.

Outta here, Ric Flair.

By far the best advice that i've seen on this shitty place.

Does the colour of the flannel matter? And does a bouncer count as a real job?

by not asking that question

Ok so basically I'm alpha as fuck. This is how I got to where I am:
>sucked a cock of another alpha male. He then showed me the way of dominance
>got jacked up
>grew out my hair and grew a beard
>have body hair so I like like a humanoid bear
>built my own house in a secluded area
>sold all my guns, and only go hunting either with a knife, tomahawk or sometimes when I'm really feeling alpha my bear hands
>have 7 chicks that I fuck each day of the week
>only eat red meat and green vegetables

>bear hands

i see what you did there

The Check List of a Man
1) Facial Hair, Not a teenage boys tiny facial hair, no we are talking lumberjack shit (beards may differ on person to color) but it must be a beard, not facial hair.
Also body hair helps, just make sure its managed

2) Manly hobby/jobs- cars, construction, serious outdoor projects, woodshop, sports (manly sports like shot put)

3) Attire- Jeans, anything casual on top (flannel, t-shirt, whatever looks good)

4) Get big, Muscle is key focus on being big and manly, none of that lean yet fit shit

5) A hardy laugh, no being edgy with long gay anime hair and being silent and mysterious, that's for faggots who think they are tough because of anime and shit.

Just anything stereotypical that manly is realistically what you want that fits what you are doing and shit like that.

I fit all of those descriptors, except for the facial hair. I physically cannot grow a beard for the life of me.

I suppose that I'm not too big either, but that's because I've been working every day since last Friday, and haven't had the time to bulk up.

NYPA faggot

I never asked for one.

You need a beard user, sorry its a fact.

It takes way more then a week to have any noticeable change from working out.

Crohn's makes you lose weight fast. I lost five pounds in the past week alone.

Hes right, try working out

For minimal manliness at least do 225 benching

I do that, my friend.

Perfect, still need a beard user and you will be all set.

helps, but not necessary.
just dominate.

>helps, but not necessary.
Excellent to hear.

>step one: become a Lumber Jack