Best Game of The Year or Best Game Ever?

Best Game of The Year or Best Game Ever?

You decide!

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-08-11-no-mans-sky-limited-edition-has-online-play-icon-hidden-under-sticker
youtu.be/gMkwTdkTCr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I literally just got refunded my $80

it does not start...

Neither I can't even fucking get it to start. I got my refund and am waiting for a patch or something

Same. Kind user gave it way earlier, so it was fee, but still.

People who can't play NMS

Need to step up your gaming PC

You reach the center of the galaxy only to be teleported to a new galaxy. There's no ending and no multiplayer meaning you all got played like chumps. LOL

>Uses 'literally'
>Is not smart enough to understand what it means

its too dense... by making absolutely everything crazy sci fi looking nothing looks special. its just a dense stew of eye fuckery.

Game was designed around a specific group of people. People who like to look at things and don't mind the repetition. The game had huge potential to be something interesting and fun but the developers never had intentions of making it a game that would appeal to everyone. Most likely won't receive any huge awards.

>I'm not brave enough to admit that I wasted 60$ so I say it's the best ganme ever
This games is like subnautica or space enginners, just a ton of useless materials to create useless things

Holy fucking snoresville

Game of the year definitely.
It has potential to be the best game ever. We will have to wait for future updates to see.

For everyone who's being bothered by the FOV, the in-game setting does fuck all. Maxed out you're still going to feel like you're looking through a pinhole in a sheet of cardboard 10 feet away.

What you need to do is go into the .ini file and set the FOV to TWICE what you actually want. That means if you want a 90 FOV you need to set it to 180.

During development the dev said he was going to lower the max FOV to spite everyone who bugged him about it. I think he actually did it.

GHOSTBUSTERS IN SPACE

Sony fucks up again

Rice eaters can't deliver the goods.

Cancer of the year. Would rather play Infinite Warfare

No Mans Sky?
More like No Game Buy

What's the point of any element that's not carbon or rocket fuel elements? I'm fine with this game being nothing more than exploration but I want to know why I should give a fuck about anything besides refilling life support and rocket fuel.

Maybe if there were only 100 million planets & there was actually multiplayer. That would have made this awesome. Not asking for spawn on people, but I want to be able to find then through Yellow Pages Universal & play w/ them. This is why Star Citzen looks better & better even though it's not coming out until 2050

A lot of people seemed pissed at this game because they have shit computers game of the year at least

I have 8gb ddr3 ram, gtx980, windows 10 64bit, and an Intel i5 and this game gets 60-90 fps. Never had a massive framedrop. I love the game now it's actually fucking amazing when you really play it. You fags shouldn't be able to write a review because your shit PCs can't handle it. My PC is average. So get a fucking better PC.

What did you tell them to get a refund lol?

steam refunds games with less than 2 hours played time and i think 7 days owned

you can simply say it was bad, blah blah

Mine can handle it. It's just boring already. I knew it was going to eventually, but damn it's already a snore fest. I just hit the 2 mill range & this ships aren't even worth a purchase till the 6 mill range

Because you obviously didn't get far enough in the game for the other ones to matter you fuckface. How about you play the game? You need to make antimatter and warp drives and they need very specific materials. Then you need other upgrades to do more. Play the fucking game before you review it! I hate the thousands of you doing this.

The point of the game is to explore. If you don't find exploring fun, that's your own fault for buying the game. That doesn't mean the game is bad.

But that's bullshit. If I'm paying $60 for a game it should be instant gratification, very easy, and it should handhold me the entire time. It should have lots of gunshot sound effects and grenades and fucking multiplayer team deathmatch or else it's a fucking stupid dumb game. Fuck all you who play NMS!

Don't entertain him.

If it's not CoD run and gun then he can't play it.

Kek

>hurrdurr it's so revolutionary because you can explore planets that are randomly generated and the species on the planets r to

No one cares about 3d starbound

No if you're paying $60 you should expect to need an above average computer. You can't play brand new $60 games with a gtx 730 like I used to try to do. Just invest in a better card.

My PC may not be the best, but it would kick a PS4's fucking ass no doubts there.

But starboard is terraria and you're retarded

Tried it on my 980TI sli rig with 32 gigs of ram no luck
Tried it on my R9 rig with 16 gigs of ram and it still wouldn't start. Legitimately any tips on how to get it to run?

Once you realize that there is no space or universe, games this this aint fun anymore. Doesnt give any meaning at all. Earth is flat. Search it up on youtube. I strongly recomend investigating this. Good luck in life.

Exploring is fun until you have registered 10 planets & they looks similar, but different, but at the same time all wilife looks the same. 4 different Universes, but they look the same. Oh wait they have 2 extra feet...... I am enjoying the whole concept, but at the same time the exploring dies out when you have seen the same thing 4 planets in a row. It makes you wonder what the fuck. Granted of course some of them will look the same, but jess Christ do they look the same. What do they shit & puss a different color? If that's the difference then forgive me for not noticing. I was to busy exploring looking for something different & not finding it. Game had potential, but honestly there is enough variety on my end to merit what you can explore.

But.. if a ps4 can run it.. and you can't.. doesn't that mean.. wait I've got it!
You're wrong!

Maybe get windows 10?

SLI doesn't work for the game, I'd start by disabling your 2nd card

update your drivers, clean your system up, OC your cpu

I get 60 fps on a 580 gtx sli setup (mix of medium and high settings), after I disabled the 2nd card, also make sure to turn off the ingame fps limit

Both statements are lies.

Nice try though.

Protip: Update your driver's and this game doesn't support SLI.

Thanks for being a retard though.

Can't you see we already have enough to argue about

Or that the game is a shit PC port, you think just about everyone on PC that is having troubles with it run on a toaster?

Wait, I've got it! You're retartded

What's that? You think toasters can be computers? That's incredible!

But even more amazing! You still think your build is so far above average that it should be able to run a top of the line game with no problems even though so many others can? Hmm.I bet you even think you have a better setup than this guy don't you? It works for him, so it's strange it doesn't work for you.

>retartded

>Points to one person who can run it on a toaster and says that everyone else can

You're a real dense fucker aren't you. Maybe you should read or look at the average good review out of the 15,000 online, fuckface.

He didn't use it wrong, just used it superfluously, which makes him sound just as stupid.

It's basically bimbos started using it wrong, then dumb guys started doing it, now all the millennials do it. It's super annoying because literally is actually a great word when used correctly, especially for jokes.

I typically will superfluously use the word "figuratively" around people that misuse literally to exemplify their stupidity.

>the 15k on steam that is

and also I'd like to know what your build is. No bullshit post a picture. I wanna see exactly what you think is so great that you truly deserve to complain about not being able to run this game.

In Aus if its under 2 hours play i think it is you can just get a refund no questions asked.

>No Game Buy
More like No Guy Buy ! He he heeee

>when you're so poor you forget other people have money to buy expensive computers
Whose the real retard

Played the GOG version on windows 10 gtx 970. Other than the occasional frame dip ive had no other issues. Still undecided on if I like the game or not

I dunno about that picture, I don't think it's that smart to get that close to a rhino zebra while it's being spookied by xwings.

oh did i mention this game looks derivative.

woa man you like live in an airport dude?

I'm not going to do that for a fuckface on b who thinks people who can't run the game after paying 60 on a good rig are a bunch of liars. .

I haven't even said anything along the lines of PC are better than consoles so I'm not sure why you are so triggered, all I can think is you are one of the fanboys who can't comprehend poor ports.

Hows that multiplayer working for ya

>My PC may not be the best, but it would kick a PS4's fucking ass no doubts there.

those are your exact words.
>I haven't even said anything along the lines of PC are better than consoles

First off they are, second off you did. You're a fucking liar now get over it. If you really can't stand to lose this bad then you shouldn't have started this argument faggot.

This, one of the most blatant lies I've ever heard from a game developer.

Aka Spore 2?

They had to temporarily take it down because 200k+ logged in at once and destroyed their servers. Valve announced it was the biggest game launch of the year.

>when you're so brain dead you don't realize that games are a lot easier to optimize on console because all consoles run the same graphics card
Your bottom left good sir

GotY. TLoU is the BGE.

I didn't start any argument, I said my PC specs are better than a PS4 while the performance is less. You came in demanding specs and claiming I'm a liar, get fucked fuckface.

Australia

When you lose one argument so you samefag and try to bring down the guy that beat you.

Get a life.

I literally screwed the pooch

The game is as wide as the ocean but only a foot deep.

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-08-11-no-mans-sky-limited-edition-has-online-play-icon-hidden-under-sticker
You cant even make this shit up

Same fag? Where?
>tfw you're still bottom left

>can't tell if took the bait

ahaha whats that you went on your phone because you thought you could avoid samefag easier that way? I know you're samefag because you're the only one who cares about this argument. Not because of the timing.

Retard alert!

Box one and ps4 have SIMILAR graphics cards but the ps4 processor is bigger and has more shaders.

You're grasping m8.

I'm aware of that. No mans sky isn't out for xbone I was saying that in general console gets better optimization usually

Well put. The only plpt I've found so far is the Gek writings.

Literally could give two shots about the arguement.
>implying I would be on my computer this early

>Fuckin hyped over this game
>Find out no multiplayer
>Can't be a band of badass space pirates with my buds
>Whatever, I'll buy it anyway
>66 CAD later
>Run game
>Awwww shit this gonna be si-
>White screen
Biggest pile of shit launch I've ever seen.
At least other shitty games work.

Nice quads but that doesn't make you a winner. You'll always know in your heart you lost, and thats enough for me.
You're really really going for it now. Its wierd how you make the same spelling errors as the guy I just said you were samefagging with. Isn't it?

You're really late to the party
but to make you feel better
you're wrong still

this game is deeper than a bunch of adult man children wanting to play pretend pirates

Lol I read this in a pissed off David Schwimmer voice

You guys wanna know how to glitch the game & duplicate stuff? Units too?

youtu.be/gMkwTdkTCr0

Bait taken. Its almost 3AM here. My bait sensor isnt very sharp at the moment. How foolish of me

I've been in this thread (on my phone mind you.) Since before you were even in this thread. The spelling errors are what you would call auto correct.
>tfw you bottom left this hard
>tfw you're grasping this hard

Your delusion is impressive.

I sound nothing like him..... I totally just tried to read my post in thst voice now. Was not that bad, but so funny

Like a fucking retard using "basically" in a sentence. Great for spotting niggers with limited vocabulary.

Make warp drives so I can do what? Go to other planets and get more carbon and plutonium?

PS4 player here
Runs fine, no lag whatsoever
Get a better rig, you fag

>when you're so retarded you think that games support SLI
>when you make a mistake of buying an extra gfx card and try to compensate

I don't have time for another idiot, but just read the thread if you don't know what a bad port is.

I know it probably didn't. I was just saying my rig. I tried it with sli off and still got shit framerate

Whatever you say, autistic

already got a refund on it, literally the biggest let down i have seen in years, even worse than mass effects ending

im running smooth 80 fps with a 980 and ~3ghz i7

learn to install drivers and visual c++ 2010 you retard

I find this comment funny because it's crashing on Pony4 too. Granted this is obviously why the held back the PC port, but maybe they should have waited all together another month.

All ps4 consoles (until the neo comes out.) Have the same exact processor and graphics card and everything else. They were all built the same. So when making a game for the ps4 it's much easier then pc because you only have to make it work for one combination of graphics card and processor etc. But there are alot more variables on pc

You need a CPU. The game won't run unless you get a CPU.

Oh shit u rite