The us is currently the uncontested richest and most powerful country in the world...

The us is currently the uncontested richest and most powerful country in the world, but can we expect somewhat of a power balance in the near future?

No. We'll keep jewing our way to power

Putin has a fine opportunity to weaken your country if he wants to, hope he does it

Prediction, no timeline:
3 Superpowers, 3 spheres of influence
China = Asia major and minor
US = North and South America
Russia = Europe, Africa

Only if the whole Europe becomes a country and China annex India.

In 20 years the chinese will be as powerful as the US unless something incredibly drastic happens.

Getting sick of this "lel russia is comparable to china and the US" meme. The US alone is 17 times more powerful based on military expenditure in relation to GDP. They're light heavyweights along with france and UK at best. China and the US are the only countries that can be classified as super heavyweights.

Like China running out of fresh water?

Perhaps you could talk the other Scandis into forming an alliance to counter this perceived threat?
We won't always be available to do their world's dirty work, you know. Might even take some time off to fix our own problems. Won't that be nice?

It would be hilarious.

>this perceived threat
China becoming as strong as the US? It's not so much a threat as it is a fact and there's not much nordicks can do about that.

It's probably going to happen. Something like 80% of the their water supply is too polluted to even treat.

They will be defeated by the Royal Intergalactic British Space Commonwealth in the year 2118.

>he believes in chinese super power meme

>Putin has a fine opportunity to weaken your country if he wants to, hope he does it

No he doesn't idiot.
If putin had any power to do anything his country wouldn't be a shithole.

You're not one of those smart people I keep hearing about, are you?
R U S S I A
Discuss.

>but can we expect somewhat of a power balance in the near future?

how important is this for you. all you are talking about is hard power. that wouldnt really please you and have a big influence on your real life and eventually you would keep watching hollywood movies wearing nike shoes. why the us looks so powerful is if anything theres their strong soft power.

the only odd there is, is when hispanics become the majority whether they can keep the existing soft power. some big cultural change might take place and it might not attract people as it used to do. china is out of the question when it comes to soft power.

You better hope not

The Estonian-Finno-Hungarian Empire is primed to take over the #1 spot from America soon.

How's that Sukhoi "F-35 killer" PAK FA coming along? Is it still just a Su-27 with ghetto stealth paint thrown on to look like you're still relevant in the fighter business?

And what about your sixth generation fighter jet? The chinese and americans already have their blueprints ready for their prototypes. Everyone is waiting for you. Please tell me that you've at least started.

I know literally nothing about this shit. Ask someone on /k/

I'm not a big fan of non sequiturs. Tell me why you think suddenly discussing why russia is a threat to anyone is relevant to the discussion at hand and maybe I'll weigh in.

>some people falling for Russia-meme
Russia is a weak poor shithole that has nothing to shift the balance of powers.
Except the wish to do so because its deep inherited hatred to any country seeking for world domination, of course.

Fuck off then.

replace Russia with EU

>Russia is weak

Yeah, that's exactly what an empire would want us to think

>his only argument proving that china is super power is shitty fighting jets
Pekka you need to change your attitude towards other countries you know nothing about

The Argentinian-Brazil Empire will have dominion over this world by 2030. Screencap this post.

Only thing they'd have dominion over would be beach volleyball and soccer.

You're saying that as if there's something else in the world aside from volleyball and football

Lol EU is already deteriorating.
There's only two alternative future scenarios for Europe:
it will be either European federation or bunch of independent midget states as it used to be.

But now America has an idiot for president who also loves to suck Putin's dick. Thing will change.

Sure. China will grow and so will India but more slowly. I also have some optimism the EU will unite more and will be able to remove American influence and have a pan euro army

Yes they will Australia, and nothing will taste better then the tears of Americans when they realize their beloved president butt fucks them for Putin.

We deserve who we picked.

Well maybe not considering the popular vote

>Russia
>Africa being in their sphere of influence
Have you not heard of the Standard Gauge Railways that the Chinese have been helping to build in East Africa? Also, what has Russia been doing in Africa period? They have zero relations with Africa now, and NATO/China already have relations established across the continent. Why the hell does Russia have any reason to be dealing with the entirety of Africa?