Post the episode where you gave up

Pic related.

That one with the Johnny cash wolf, also the X Files crossover one, and the one where Lisa becomes a vegan

I think those all might have been the same season. I just remember thinking "this isn't what I signed up for" at the time, it was clear they were changing direction and the jokes were getting weaker overall

the fuck?
that's considered to be the best simpsons episode of all time

fuck lisa the veterinarian

>the birth of jerk ass Lisa
>shoehorned celebrity cameos
>omfggbyobbbbbqq

>Johnny Cash wolf episode
>X-Files episode
But those are two great episodes you massive pleb

Those were great episodes.

A NuSimpsons fan would say that, you Johnny come lately twat

You're having a laugh right?

Round about the time Moe became 'so desperately lonely'.

>the birth of jerk ass Lisa

No it's not. Lisa learns that she was in the wrong by the end of the episode. Some make the mistake of thinking that Lisa was portrayed as being righteous in Lisa the Vegetarian.

when bart gets a horse and the jockeys are aliens or someshit.

Ricky Gervais episode

that episode started the whole lisa is an activist thing you idiot

why can't terrorists just destroy the building where the simpsons are made and kill everyone inside instead of killing kuffars no body gives a shit about?

That's a mean thing to say. Those people have families, user.

The one in Season 8 where they try to cuck you into accepting fags as normal with their libcuck propaganda

I'd rather they try to destroy Disney but this looks more feasible.

I can never tell what is bait and what isn't anymore

The one with John Waters? Thats a great episode

Zzzzzzzap

Pretty much the first episode of season 12.

The drop in quality is so amazingly clear. It's literally the cut-off point between Good Simpsons and Shit Simpsons.

I stopped cold turkey ~S12. Wasn't any particular episode, but it was obvious it'd lost its magic and I didn't want to ruin the memories.

When I was a kid I remember thinking it'd be weird when the Simpsons wasn't on TV anymore (since I'd grown up with it). Now I'm depressed it's STILL on the air .

The Xfiles episodes was season 10, and at least had the funny pay-off with how Mr.Burns became the alien.

Very possibly the best Simpsons episode.

this one

that is the best episode released since season 12

this

G.I. (Annoyed Grunt)

>gave up on Frank Grimes
>see new simpsons episodes
>Endut Hoch Hech every time