>yes its gay

Other urls found in this thread:

eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/hot_and_kinky_slave_crossdresser
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

any other feetlover?

guess its dead then

post more feet!

hope im not too late ;^)

I wonder if my little fag is lurking a thread right now.

never too late for an ass like that
post more please

What do you think, sir?

What kind of cage is that?
>checked

I think you know where to find me

10/10 would destroy, post more

Ok :^)

Spread that ass

I read that trans people can see through walls. Is this true??

hai

timestamp or gtfo

hi jess, got any lewd photos?

would love a blowjob from you. maybe ill return the favor. post dick baby (no homo)

rate

do u got lots of buttmilk in there?

Sup with that hair line, bro?

thats hot as fuck. *drools*

You are good babe, never be sorry for looking this good :)

I think i'm done trapping, i'm about to purge everything. here's my feet though

Nice sissy cock

Holy fuck that asshole is trying to swallow that buttplug

Nice feet and feminine penis but too hairy

k cya in a few months

i ain't dressed atm
ofc
its a wig brah

>*drools*

Summer is over.

mmm, would love to see more

some oc, posted in another thread earlier

god dammit i'm sooper serious

who here uploads video of themself on the internet? here is me

eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/hot_and_kinky_slave_crossdresser

do you have something with toys?
dont purge. put it away where you can retrieve if you want to

where did you get your collar/choker from? i want one they look adorable

just like last time?

i took a (bad) picture for the last thread with the tip of a dildo in my ass, but that's the best i've got

the rest of my toys are restraints and i can't really take pictures with those :-

Please post moar with chastity cages pls. Its fucking hot af

then you gotta take some for this thread ;)

How about fingers?

dressings too much work for too little pay off. i've got too much to hide anymore and i don't want to move it all. I just want to be done with this stage of my life
still like the attention though, so this ones for you

Were can I find underwear like these suits

i'm currently waiting for a delivery, if it comes before the thread dies i'll gear up but i can't answer the door with my ankles locked together ^-^

yay for weight loss

uh huh

ebay!

sauce? name?

i'd check out any latex distributor, i know fantastic rubber have a lot of selection and some suits with build in boobies

Got Kik or some shit like that?

great body, I hope you didn't lose that ass

That wont make you want to do it any less

i do but i don't know about giving it out just yet, i'd be down to chat but i'm not into guys if you were hoping for a something a little more :-3

I'll let you be the judge

idk lately it felt like work more than fun. I just like the attention I get

i had the same feeling. i was very hairy and shaving was taking a lot of work

i could but i'd need to give my insides a little flush first, i like to keep my toys (and my hands) fairly clean unless i can really commit to being dirty

do you do ass 2 mouth?=?=???????

i'm quite new to the trap/sissy thing, hopefully able to commit, a couple of days ago i shaved my legs and the rest of my body (which was really fuckin hairy) and it took HOURS, i've got bumps and cuts everywhere but it looked nice for a little while :-

You must have so many girly clothes! Can we get a closer look at your shoes/boots if that's okay? The rest of the girls in this thread must be fairly jealous.

glad its not just me, it takes a few hours
everytime I wanted to take a couple pictures. that and anal really didn't feel that great. I think the fantasy was much better than the reality.

you have snapchat cutie? ;)

But i'm still hungry.

depends on the ass, but if it's a nice one i absolutely love it, sadly i'm not flexible enough to eat my own ^-^

I NEED more pics like this.

get fucked by an aids nigger you attention whore

i definitely feel that, i'd be really unhappy with a real dick in my ass, but toys/fingers feel kinda nice but i can't wait to pull them out at the same time

don't purge though if you liked it before you'll like it again, you'll thank yourself for keeping some stuff to go back to eventually

add me on snapchat and send me anything i want to please someone
dondo112

Actually i am not into Boys either.
I just like fapping to cute traps. :3

eh i don't even have that much thats sexy and i don't like wearing the clothes around, just taking pictures with them. and once you've done a set with one pair of clothes they don't really server a purpose, its lame to take more pics in the same thing

oh i cum to traps all the time, mostly in a sense i wish i was them especially if they have a bunch of cute clothes and toys
send me your kik and i'll add you if you wanna chat

that ass makes me so hard, can you spread it?

ultimately it's your call, and you'll know what's best :-(
but before you go please tell me how you got your body like that? do you work out?

Dude it's not gay. Those are high heels

I just locked myself up in a cock cage, need someone to be my keyholder (online) anyone here interested?

Better than a vagina girl :)
Nik of kik?

aw thanks, i just started running again and cutting calories ;)

You have a boyfriend?

Im 24years old and had a crossdress fetish since Ive been 16 I never persuied it tho and it stayed in my fantasy.
Recently I got the plan to make it a reality but my biggest fear is that even without the face my body will never come close to resembeling a female one. I got to tell you Ive stepping up to this plan with a lot of detication and discipline. My body closeley looks to the one shown in the picture. And I am perticually nervous that all my dieting and fitness training will be for nothin expecially in the hip-belly-lower rips area because of bone structure.
What are your thoughts please tell me :(

PS: Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling mistakes, Im german

I think it is pecs 9 or pecs 7.
Wont2 have much time next week Tho. :(
Have a shitload of work to do.

>chooses the worst OP picture possible
As always, OP is a faggot, even in a thread for faggots.
Seriously, that looks fucking disgusting.

eat healthy, exercise but don't try to push your limits, cardio is good for burning calories and if you lift weights lift smaller weights in larger amounts, this tones and defines the muscle rather than builds it

focus on buying some cute underwear, squats for butts and crunches for a flat stomach, the most important thing is to be comfortable with your body and improve it slowly