Why aren't women expected to get big for their superhero movies...

Why aren't women expected to get big for their superhero movies? Even Paul Rudd was buff in Ant-Man for the one 5 second shot with his shirt off.

I want to smell those pits after her nice long workout session without wearing deodorant

this. i wanna eat out her axilla.

>eat nothing but water, do some hgh, before gaining back weight
>equivalent to what women has to do to look like your pic

Dumbfuck musclefag freak

Women in the audience don't want to be buff, so they don't want their fiction surrogates to be buff, so they're not buff. Plus, it'd require the actors to bulk up and possibly take testosterone supplements, which would ruin future job prospects.

That'd be sexist

ant-man doesnt get his powers from being strong retard, it's so he looks hot

But Gina Carano is wonderfully buff.

Working out requires effort and demanding effort from women is sexist

Not really a foot guy, myself. More the core and the thighs.

She's a retired MMA fighter. Doesn't count.

Most straight men don't find muscular girls attractive because it's gendered as masculine. It's that simple.

that sole...

Because most actresses are prissy bitches that want to keep their delicate looking body. Hats off to girls like Emily Blunt, Jessica Biel, and Evangeline Lilly for getting fit and hot for their roles. Much more believable for an athletic looking woman to be doing backflips and dropkicking people in the face than someone like Scarjo who just looks like a model pretending to be Black Widow.

*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

feet don't BRAP, user.

Muscular girls aren't as marketable as models

By the same token, the strongest superheroes don't look like strongmen

>the strongest superheroes don't look like strongmen
asking for women who look like theyre physically active is not the same as asking for a roid popping strongman. besides, ALL the men (besides meme actors who just play their own fat selves every time) in pretty much every movie have to be fit and muscular

>this woman will never sit on my face
Literally what's the point of living?

>By the same token, the strongest superheroes don't look like strongmen
Ones that are only good at lifting and pulling? They look more muscular than the average man.

>buff

that's what fat is called now? Please tell you you didn't think all that fat pouring over and obvious girdle was "buff" in deadpool.

What's the deal with her right breast?

>besides meme actors

>Including meme actors

i was thinking more along the lines of zach galifianakis and michael cera, who just play themselves in every movie. a fat retard and an awkward nerd. memelord does pretty much play himself, but he at least worked hard for that body and keeps working hard to maintain it. just proves my point even more. look at this fuck and how much he changed. does this mean that meme actors are better than female actors in general because even they put effort into their roles?

Because the movies are made for straight men.

consult a doctor you're sick in the head kiddo

>movies are made for straight men
yeah man. these homos keep asking for women who arent sticks. total fags. wanna rub oil on my pecs bro?

Ev Lilly looked pretty buff.

Because feminine beauty isn't about muscles, when will you gayboys realize that?

it's easy for someone like him since he's already a big guy (no pun intended)

i'm auschwitz mode, so it would be considerably harder for me to get buff for a movie, if not impossible. just the idea of eating around 6000+ calories a day or whatever would be a crazy feat for me - sometimes i feel sick just from eating one big mac and some fries.