Hey Sup Forums any psychfags here who can tell me if I have borderline or not? (pic not related ofc)

Hey Sup Forums any psychfags here who can tell me if I have borderline or not? (pic not related ofc)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/xessex/comments/4xf2o5/devyn_divine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you think you are buffy
psycho!

No, there are no certified psychiatrists on Sup Forums
Some kid with a BA in psych is not qualified to diagnose you.
Go lift some weights and get huge.

I try but my mood switches every day, sometimes it changes on the same day. From normal/happy to extreme anger and sadness resulting that i cry and punsh/bite myself. Psychatry seems like they don't wantto tell me diagnosis, at first it was Depression, then it was Social anxiety. I hate myself and Humanity, I am inbetween everything and can't get out.

And they want to prescribe me Antidepressants again. That shit changed my personality alot when taking them it was creepy. It made me suggestive to things i normally wouldn't agree on. Some Occult NLP people tryed to brainwash me into a complete Narcissisto r something else during this time.
I don't want to take Meds, they blind myself. I can see everything right now. I don't want to forget my childhood trauma, it is a part of me, but that is exactly what a therapy with meds aims for. Creepy as fuck.

why don't you look up the fucking criteria yourself rather than looking for attention here?
fuckwad POS.

I did a test, i fullfill more 6 our of 9 criterias. But those tests aren't relieable enough

* 6 out of 9 criterias

therapist here.
look at the dsm criteria, not some fucking online "test".
if you fit the criteria, you fit the fucking criteria.
if you need the attention like this, you probably are a fucking borderline POS.
fucking POS.

How many psychologists does OP need to change his light-bulb?
Just one, but OP really has to want to change his light-bulb.
Psychopharmacology is a kinder, gentler version of ".45 therapy". It means your therapist has given up on you. Can't fix the causes? Then let's suppress the symptoms!

I recommend something called "the power of trans-formative thinking"

Its painful but IT WORKS.

what you do is you drag up a painful memory.
the context of the memory is painful. what you do is you bring up the memory, and you change the way you think about it.
you reassure yourself that it wasn't your fault. that its all in the past.
some memories in particular if you made a stupid mistake, instead of looking back on the memory and it causes you pain, you tell yourself thats its okay and you learned something from it.

basically you are letting go off all the stored pain in your heart linked to that particular memory, stored in neurons in your brain. right now you are "triggered" (i hate to use that word) when your brain accesses the memory stored in certain neurons in your brain.
so you are training yourself to not feel pain anymore when you access those painful memories, they simply become memories.

one thing that can also help is simply getting some rest and relaxation. if theres an accumulation of stress in your life that has slowly built up over time, you need some way to let it out.
Also meditation can be very helpful.

One thing I read in a book that stuck with me as a kid was that the way out of the dungeon of despair was the "key of hope"

Exorcising fear, anger, pain, and hate can take time, but it can be done.

And escaping despair can take time but you consistently think hopeful thoughts about your future and then take actions towards those goals.
Realize and accept you are in a bad place but also realize and accept that you absolutely can get out, and will be out before long.

theres my two cents.

that was described in a "scientific-hippy-bullshit"® kinda way, but if explained properly, that's mostly right.

Yes. Lemme read the thread first

This will help.

What are your relationships with people like? Are you insecure about how people feel about you

Me btw

sc

reddit.com/r/xessex/comments/4xf2o5/devyn_divine/

Good advice. I read propranalol helps in dredging up those past memories. For many years when i was young, I did a lot of foolish, embarrassing stuff, mostly because of drug abuse. Now I am constantly "triggered" by those memories. Only way out is to power through them. "Yeah, I did that." Nothing i can do about it now, though, except not do it again.

I can tell you're a borderline faggot

"only way out is to power through them"?
fucking idiot.
get fucking EMDR.
thread of fucking morons.

That helps. Ive done both "powering through" and emdr

fucking bipolar you nignog

Thanks for your understanding.

moods changing within the day isn't fucking bipolar you fucking ignorant POS.
learn something before you fucking talk about it, fucking cunt.

How about a simple word problem. There is a train headed towards a car that is stuck on the tracks. The car has 5 people inside who will die if they are hit by the train. You are standing next to a switch that can divert the train to another track but there is also a car on that track with only one person in it. Do you flip the switch and save the 5 people at the cost of the one?

Most people will think more about the utilitarian option and flip the switch. Let's change it up a little bit. Let's say that you are standing on a walkway that goes over a street and a trolley is coming down the hill with no breaks. At the bottom of the hill is that same POS car with the same 5 people in it only this time there isn't a switch to flip. However, there is a very fat person next to you. You can push him on to the tracks and it will stop the trolley. Are you willing to push a person to their death to save 5 people?

This is where the brain starts to change a little. When you are flipping the switch you aren't directly doing anything to harm a person so your brain doesn't have much of a problem making a decision. With the fat person you ARE directly harming someone so your brain starts to have problems making a decision if you are a normal person.

A psychopath has a chemical imbalance in their brain that makes it difficult for them to feel any empathy. As a result they don't have any problem killing one person if it means saving more people. So depending on how quickly you answered the second question will determine if you are a psychopath. A quick yes means you are and a quick no or any hesitation means you aren't.

If you would like to learn more about this from someone more knowledgeable about the subject then I would recommend google-ing the "psychopath trolley test."

Hope this information has been helpful.

BS Psych fag here. tell me more user

im less and less insecure as time goes on and I become more and more confident.

whats great though is that I no longer have any anxiety and fear. I also have recently beaten hate and pain by bringing up those painful memories and changing the way I view them, one by one. I no longer have a ball of hate or fear in my chest and it feels amazing. it took about a year.

It really did feel like an exorcism of sorts, like i was digging out emotional splinters stuck in memories.

The very last thing I have to beat is despair, which I recently realized I just have to stay hopeful towards a goal, which gives me energy, positive feelings, and motivation.