>*doesn't tip*
FLEX FLEX NIGGA PLAYA YA DIG

>Sup Forums: "omg yung thug = genius"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3KzLk2KREk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what would Sup Forums win by taking over Sup Forums

MC Sage - No Bumpin'

I hate Sup Forums, and I think Young Thug is negroid trash music for white hipsters who like it "ironically"

what now?

>crip walks
Young Thug is a Blood, do your research next time faggot.

>"this one nigger is this type of nigger, not this type of nigger"

wow who fucking cares
did pitchfork teach you that

South Korea please for the love of god

>*collects welfare cheque*

i doubt he will ever have to do that again
probably pays more taxes than your whole family

roll

>get called out on ignorance
>become defensive
alt right tactics 101

young thug is the most creative rapper in the game today

This can't be disproven

rollan

this must be bait. i seriously don't get how people can overlook the creative qualities of young thug, no matter what you might think of his persona.

I agree

what now?

Roll

rolling

wew, one off from my own country

If you don't like Thugger then maybe hip hop isn't for you
Its okay man you don't have to like every genre but speaking about one you clearly don't get just makes you seem like a fuck boy

He makes more money in a month than you'll ever make in your life. I don't think he's collecting any welfare checks.

Not him, but seriously, how is young thug creative? The lyrics aren't creative. He doesn't make the beats so it can't be that. Is it the melodies? Cause I don't hear anything that different from Future or Migos. Or is it his voice? I would like it if someone could explain it to me.

hmm

you're dumb

well

Kek'd

Well, I think you should simply listen to more music made by all three artists and reconsider your opinion.

I don't know if his lyrics are creative or not. I'm not much of a lyrics-guy, but all I can say is that I find them funny and ocassionally clever. It's not that they'll reveal great truths about the meaning of your existence, but I've definitely enjoyed delving more into the lyrics.

His style of rapping is just so fucking creative. I don't even care how many people are working and have been working behind the scenes to create Young Thug, the way he uses his voice is brilliant. Some songs you could try and listen to are "Webbie", "Harambe", "Slime Shit", "For My People", etc.

Of all modern rappers, I always wonder why people choose Young Thug to call uncreative and boring, because I think he is one of those who deserve it the least

so wtf is "aborded"?

Is that a country

lol

>creative

there's a guy who "paints" by shooting paint out of his rectum

its very "creative"
doesn't mean is good you fucking cuck

That is actually amazing. Go back to puritan land you virgin pretending to be a prude.

you forget
*Kill Bill sirens*

you don't understand what you're talking about

>amazing

it isn't tho

Thug is just modern blackface made for pitchfork faggot readers like yourself who confuse creativity with quality

a nigger rapping nonsense, but slightly different than the rest of the other nigger rappers, and p4k approved, is what makes it appealing to you

Rollin

fug

suck my dick fascist

how is what he's doing blackface he's openly gay and effeminate there are hundreds of pictures of him wearing queer clothing on the internet

again, nice retort

Keep throwing coins to the Sambo nigger doing the blackface and the funny nigger act that you and your "liberal" friends love so much. Watch him act like a nigger to the amusement your middle class white friends. The irony of it all is that you're the actual racist

racists are literally retarded

>wearing queer clothing
what is this

>*crip walks*
I don't think so, Tim.

Thanks for responding. I actually do listen to all of those artists. Usually not voluntarily, but my friends like them. I did listen to Jeffery. I kinda liked pick up the phone, but only because I like Travis Scott's production. I don't mean to be this dense, but what is unique about his rapping style?

did you literally find out about young thug yesterday...?

>N-no YOU'RE the racist

Ah yes classic one

no, i was merely asking what "queer clothing" is

>I am such a non-racist because I enjoy being entertained by niggers acting like niggers

I'm sure if you had a daughter you wouldn't mind her dating young thug, right?

HUNNID BAND HUNNID BAND

*sighs*

*grabs your shoulder*

son, have your parents even given you the talk yet?

why are the Sup Forums cuckolds so obsessed with black people

It's when you look like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

You're not here to discuss music

not about queer clothing, no

Give me a place with good NEETcare

would a straight man want to wear this on his album cover?

Fingers crossed

AYO HOLD UP

i don't see why not

the 60s/70s was full of that shit

leggo

aw hell yeah

epic troll, babe xD

Rollin, c'mon first-world country

>cheque
how's Limeyland, toffee-nosed git?

keep in mind he makes gangsta rap like 50 cent and eminem

rolling

great britain please

Rolling. If special, I choose to be aborted.

Lets see what I get.

huh really makes u think

roll

Whooooo! I'm a mother fucking worm in the dog's anus! One of the better choices.

roll

role

>falling for the "alt-right" bogeyman
I take that back, you get all your news from Buzzfeed

SLATE N HUFF POST TOL ME DAT ALT RIGHT BE NAZI CRACKA JEW HATEARS PUSSI SCHOOL SHOOTING WHITE BOIS FUKK EM

Rollingg

Roll

His delivery has so much variety. I think Future is another great rapper, but he doesn't have the same amount of variety, which is why I found it quite odd that you say that you don't hear much of a difference between the two.

When you listened to Jeffery, didn't you notice how much he "pushes" his voice around on the different tracks? The energetic outbursts on "Harambe", the drugged, autotune "screaming" on "Webbie", etc. Also all the minor noises he makes inbetween the lines.

I'm not a native English speaker, so it's a bit hard for me to describe it properly

(REPLY)

fucking weeb kys

rollin

>you're the actual racist

Roller rink

jesus this guy looks like something i would mercy
kill

cc

roll

Rollin

youtube.com/watch?v=r3KzLk2KREk

What's Ghana like? I guess that's my fate. I hope they have good weed and some decent music scenes.

ok