Sup Forums HOW THE FUCK DO I BUY DRUGS OFF THE INTERNET?

Sup Forums HOW THE FUCK DO I BUY DRUGS OFF THE INTERNET?

I really need a reliable IOP or some way to get reasonable priced benzos online shipped to me. Either Xanax, Valium, or Klonopin. Only things that seem to help with my social anxiety disorder.

I've tried going to the psychiatrist and he would only scribe me bullshit Celexa which mde me have horrible side effects, and when I took him this the next visit, instead of him trying out another medication for me, he compltely cuts me off anything!

So currently I am forced to drive down to the inner city ghetto, dodging cops, to this chink store where a group of blacks hang out all day selling drugs (xanax mostly, at $5 a fucking 2mg bar).

Anyone have any ideas? I've heard of Darknet/Deepweb before but the whole bit coin and everything seems confusing as fuck.

Anyone know a reliable site that you can easily order from?

Other urls found in this thread:

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/register.php?aff=41211
reloadedudjtjvxr.onion/
torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en
blockchain.info/wallet/#/
bitcoin.com/buy-bitcoin
blockchain.info/
circle.com/en
pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion
oasisnvwltxvmqqz.onion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You probably got cut off because you look like a piece of shit or all you talked about was getting xanax. Doctors hand that shit out like candy.

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/register.php?aff=41211

reported to the cyber police

have a nice day, junkie

reloadedudjtjvxr.onion/

google it, dickhead

No, I have a clean record and was not acting at all like a drug seeker, nor did I specifically ask for a certain drug. When I went in the first time I just told him my symptoms and he scribed celexa, vistaril and remeron. Said to come back in a month and tell him how I felt. I came back in a month and told him I felt even more like shit so instead of trying out a different med he refers me to a fucking psychologist, which I already informed him I have gone that route before and it has never helped and I don't have the time or willingly want to sit with a man for an hour asking me how do I feel today. I already been through everything psych wise instead of trying medication legally.

found weed in room
now baked
good luck being more illegal than me

torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en

blockchain.info/wallet/#/

bitcoin.com/buy-bitcoin

All you need.

Thats all you need.

>pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/register.php?aff=41211
these legit ?

When the molly starts kickin in.
Had to wait an hour best feel

alpha and silk road 3.0

Make a wallet: blockchain.info/
Buy some BTC: circle.com/en
Buy drugs from: pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion

This the new SilkR?

Seriously OP, use Reddit. Go to Darknetnoobs or whatever its called. Just use google and you should be able to figure out how to place an orer by the end of the day.

Don't fuck with benzos unless you're prescribed them user. Withdrawals are worse than anxiety.

Sweet. Is there a system that lets people know who is real and who is a scammer? Also, should I use SR3.0 or Alpha? And how do you buy the bit coins, through credit card? Wouldnt that be traceable? Maybe Ill buy one of them pre-paid visa gift card things.

Best way is to get a doctor to give you a prescription yourself, and maybe have a friend get the same thing - Then you purchase the pills from your friend for a reasonable price meanwhile still giving him a decent profit. You save tons of cash compared to buying them online, your friend earns easy cash and does you a favor, and in the end everybody wins.

Highly recommend Oasis. Easy to use.
oasisnvwltxvmqqz.onion

This

See a different doctor. It's very easy to get a Xanax prescription. However, the dosage you get won't be enough to actually get you high as fuck if you intend to use them recreationally - And the withdrawal symptoms from benzos is HORRIBLE. Arguably worse than even heroin. You don't want to go there - Always have a healthy supply and constant stream of incoming bars before you get into it.

Yes I know, I cold turkeyed off 20mg of xanax a day for 6 months. Was also withdrawaling off methadone at the same time. Also cold turkeyed 2 bundles of heroin a day a few times. Luckily I survived. I rather live and be addicted to something and be able to leave my house and live my life without crippling anxiety problems holding me back. I've accepted I overall do beter by living better through chemistry.

Use alpha, I've used both and alpha is best. it has trusted levels etc. You can't fuck up.

And nobody gives a fuck if it bitcoins are tracable.

Don't use it like a druggie and you will be fine.

Idk man, maybe I was just at the only fucking psych building that doesnt prescribe benzos.

You sound like a piece of shit OP, I hope you OD

I've just re-read ops post and I think it's too late for that m88.

Thanks, at one point in my life, late teens, I abused/self medicated with hard drugs , but now that Im in my later 20's I just want that stability of feeling normal, could care less about getting high.

Is the alpha link working for everyone else?

Note that regular GP's can prescribe Xanax as well nowadays - You do not have to see a psychiatrist. GP's have no clue what they're doing most of the time.

If you don't look like a junkie, and you have charm and social skills, you might even be able to say something like "A friend of mine gave me some Xanax to calm me down, and they seemed to work for me. Could we look into that?" - Just don't lead with it.

I have crippling social anxiety too.
I tried like 5 SSRI and 2 SNRI, nothing worked.
I asked for a benzo...nothing
I said I cannot sleep and he put me on klonopin 0.5mg at if I take at 7-8 pm it doesn't even work for anxiety, if I take it at 10-11PM the next day anxiety is gone.
feelsgoodman
How is this even possible?

Good idea, didnt think GP's could do that. You in the U.S? I'll infer about it next time Im at a check up. Subtly, of course.

Works fine

I heard the FBI has some pretty good websites

>I said I cannot sleep and he put me on klonopin 0.5mg at if I take at 7-8 pm it doesn't even work for anxiety, if I take it at 10-11PM the next day anxiety is gone.

I think because k-pins have a really long half life compared to xanax, it's like 36 hours or some shit, compared to xanaxs half life of like 4 hours. That'd be my theory.

I'll tell you if you tell me how to submit FBI tips.

Doesn't matter what you did or what you plan to do. Unless you attack the root of your anxiety, it'll never fucking change. You're a junkie piece of shit, unwilling to put in the effort to actually improve yourself. What do you see when you look in the mirror? Someone you like?

Some drugs you can legally buy on the internet:
Benzedrex
Whippets
San Pedro Cactus
Dex

Go fuck yourself faggot

Go buy weed faggot

I'm from the UK, but it shouldn't be much difference. Tell your GP about the things you've already tried, be very informative and descriptive about how they didn't work for you, then subtly mention the Xanax thing. I think it will work just fine.

Sucks to be you I guess I get a new prescription for it every time I go to my PCP and I don't even take them. I usually just throw em out when the expire.

Sorry man I know a great source of Ativan but none of those.

Haha you worthless junkie scum. I have drawers full of diazepam and alprazolam, but choose not to take it. You're just suppressing it. Fucking first your CNS, then your liver and then your kidneys.
All because you know what a worthless piece of shit you are and the pretty girls won't talk to you.

Ill give you a deepweb link for 10$ Google play gift card..i use it myself perfectly safe.. If you're interested contact me on [email protected]

Calm down, junky.
Maybe you wouldn't be so bad socially if you weren't an asshole.

Is this the Alpha link?

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion

Shits not loading

pics

Right? Starts from within. That junkie asshole has no idea.

Get fucked. Has my name and socsec number all over it.
Stop acting like a fucking addict. Treat your problem, not your symptoms.

Get a new doctor, jackass. I went through at least 10 different ones before I found mine of 6 years.

dude I'm a different person. I just want to see pictures of all the pills because that sounds cool to look at

>if you live in a metropolitan area you can buy Bitcoins from a machine and get a receipt, that's pretty anonymous and will save you the trouble of having to use a program like Helix to "tumble" the coins

are there really these machines and where?

Delete system 32 it's the bloatwere the government use to spy on all your activity

Thanks to the peeps that helped, gonna go doctor shopping around.

Everyone else can fuck off.

Benzos aren't great for anxiety in the long term. But if you must take one, take a longer acting one like Valium (diazepam). Xanax is just a terrible one to be taken chronically due to is quick onset and short half-life. Valium should be cheaper as well (though I'm just guessing based on wholesale costs from legal purchases).