What is objectively the best fast food restaurant?

What is objectively the best fast food restaurant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yd4XaLwXpLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bro I can't even. What is this place and where are they?

it's all gross

For me it's Taco Bell. I don't eat fast food all that much, but when I do that's where I go.

Taco bell.

doodle doodle do its time or chicken!
Cluckin` bell

Jolibee. They're found throughout the Philippines and they're like KFC, only shittier.

los pollos hermanos

This place I ate at when I was in virginia called Bon Chon. Some kind of Korean joint that made chicken wings. Shit was amazing.

Chick-fil-a

Haven't had tacobell yet because we don't have it here, but hear a lot of good stuff about them. Are they really that good? I think subway is the best you can get in the netherlands, but if we're talking about burger 'n shit, I'd have to go with KFC.

/thread

/thread

Popeyes

In and Out hands niggers

Are you trolling?

Instant diarrhea

No, taco bell is taco he'll, literally that's what we call it here. The only allure is that it's open later than most fast food resteraunts either 24 hours or till 2AM where I live, and only when nothing else is open, does it even become a viable option for me. Diarrhea isn't a possibility with taco bell, it's a fucking guarantee. Also it's cheap so that is another good thing I guess.

*taco hell

either mcdonalds or subway. subway has the most restaurants world-wide, but when people think "fast food" they think "McDonalds"

Motherfucker, do you even know what the word "objectively" means?

If you're making a judgement about the best fast food restaurant, then your judgement is, by definition, subjective.

Fucking christ, I hate when people use those words incorrectly. So fucking infuriating.

My favorite fast food resteraunt has to be sonic. I like their cheese sticks, and slushies and shit.

your subjective opinion is false..

Taste is subjective, therefore there is no objective "best".

popeyes

Wendy's is pretty good.

Agreed. When it comes to fast food burgers, I'd have to say they are the best for me, and the Asiago chicken club is good, but their fries are shit.

Sheeeit. Grandys nigga hands down.

two 9's 45's with extra dip

bump

Vegan bro here. Fast food is disgusting.

I like "veggie grill" great restaurant

Whataburger bitches.

vegans are disgusting.

You're subjectively gay

Don't eat fast food anymore, but Five Guys is pretty good.

none

I don't get why every one always says they shit themselves from Taco Bell. I have never had any issues with that after eating it. And if I do it's beacuse I was high and ate way to fucking much of it.

No we are not. Your disgusting eating animal fat and dairy products you overweight fuck

You mean, "faggot grill"

What's the longest you've gone before needing to tell everyone that you're a vegan?

Chic fil a

>your

At least we are literate.

Mary Brown's

Wendy's for basic burger n fries. Taco Bell when high or for variety.
White Castle when drunk, it's greasy, soggy, salty and onion-ey but for some reason people gravitate to it when drinking, nobody can explain this phenomena but it's universally true.

Chic fil a probably the best tasting, but not a whole lot of options there. But their chicken tenders at least taste like chicken and not the chicken parts hotdog that are the chicken at pretty much everywhere else.

Taco bell probably has the most consistency. The burger places are all the same basically, just comes down to which fries you prefer.

I'd rather use an abortion as a dipping sauce than that watered down sugary dog shit they call marinara.

Burger bar in Amsterdam. The finest wagyu burger.

Five guys

Sounds like there is something wrong with peoples bowels i always have normal shits after taco bell even in large amounts

Yeah they are tops in the frozen stuff category. I guess. They all have their categories. Sonic for hotdogs and frozen shit. Zaxby's for salads. Chic fil a for tenders. Wendys for burgers. Honestly I like the Hardee's/Carl Jr. mexican stuff better than Taco Bell. Mcdonald's for breakfast stuff. BK for weird shit like mac n cheese stuffed cheetos

i miss the popeyes we had here.
Only Bojangles now.
It's Bo-time mother fucker

It's a meme ya dip

A restaurant that has both deals for cheapness with both mediocre quality and great quantity.

I'm saying Popeyes is the best.

walang tatalo sa jollibee. :))

Same here, just spicy because I love the fire sauce.

Also, what the fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=yd4XaLwXpLQ

No one cares. Seriously. Go be vegan all you want but know that NO ONE wants to hear about it. Not even other vegans.

true dat. However, before the "change" their fries were alright. Burger King's, before the "change", were top tier. Hands down.

>taco hell

I can just see you sitting around the table at the bar with friends and someone says taco bell, and you raise your finger and with a douchey smirk on your face say "you mean taco hell?" and zero people laugh and tumble weeds go blowing past and then you die alone with no friends kissless.

Stop being literal guy. You know he just means having an opinion that you can qualify.

Is it though? There's one in town, but have never tried it.
What do you normally order?

rekt son

>objectively
Taste.... U stupid asshat.

This.

dude, taco hell is pretty funny, not gonna lie.

Tbh fam if I want something cheap and fast, I'll just go to the grocery store deli. Fast food restaurants are all nigger tier.

In n out

Chipotle.

Straight-up, nigga.
If I have to eat "fast food", then, Chic-fil-a is my go to. It might be slightly more expensive(slightly, any more), but it's fuckin' worth it.

call me a nigger but kfc

pizzahut

THIS THIS THIS

THIS THIS THIS

Bro it's just burgers, hot dogs, and fries. You pick your own toppings. Just get a double hamburger with mayo, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, and tomato. You will be so happy.

which dip is objectively the memeist

Nigger detected

>not Qdoba

Kys

Whataburger

Zaxby's

None
Fast food is garbage for the homeless and niggers.

The only acceptable answer.

Fast food is neither.

ArrogantFag detected

Is that snake shit on the lettuce?

Will do.

You can't get more white than me and I love Popeye's.

I ran into one in Los Angeles. They had boba.

The first time I had a double-double was in 1971. They were good back then. Nowadays they give you the same amount of salt and a third the amount of meat.

I like Popeyes but I prefer BoJangles

Taco Time

oh yes, memefood

Are you an alcoholic as well? That will lead to some constant liquid shits

I'm a white guy and I love Popeye's. Spicy chicken strips and cajun mashed potatoes. Bomb.

idk if they have them outside of north east america but i've gotten hard to the scent of a shake shack. them fucking cheese fries and malted caramel shakes sweet jesus

We're disgusting for eating what were designed to eat and we're overweight because we're not malnourished? OK then I eat meat everyday and I'm 6' 1, 170. Last time I checked my BMI that is "normal"

fuckin love bojangles

Good advice, Qdoba is a fate worse than death.

I moved away from the southeast a few years ago. I don't generally miss it but I do miss Zaxby's.

ok, you're a nigger.

hells yes, with mardi gras mustard.

Five Guys is undeniably the champion. But they're rare.

Taco Bell is delicious.

Arby's is tasty as all hell. But holy fuck is it bad for you.

KFC has good chicken, but that's about it. The rest is mediocre.

Popeye's is better than KFC, but they're only at fucking airports.

McDonalds and Burger King are just always there. They just exist.

Subway sells big sandwiches. They're alright.

Wendy's is a small step up from McDonalds and BK.

Taco bomb bitch