Tonga Flag Bearer

How many qt sluts will this guy fuck now?
>Women collectively brought out their inner slut at the thought of this oiled up aboriginal going balls deep in them.

>nipples

>Implying you wouldn't suck thoses titties.

how is that arab cunt tongan

Why would they use him to bear their flag? He's tiny by tongan standards.

>aboriginal
>tongan

Pick one

Depends on if those sharkteeth are real or not.

>All this insecurity on Sup Forums tonight

Look, I'm sorry Haley didn't go to prom with you, but you have to get over it

>Pita Taufatofua
>Arab

At least he looks mixed race and has a Tongan name. There's a not-even-1%-Samoan black dude from Colorado representing Samoa in track. What makes this hilarious is he has a conviction from 2012 for identity fraud.

>paying $80 to attend a lame dance

ISHYGDDT

No aesthetics

Cos he's also not fat as fuck like most of them.

>This is ripped for normies

In all honesty, the guy is pretty small. He's just not fat and looks oiled up and shiny. Women are attracted to shiny things.

>How many qt sluts will this guy fuck now?
Fun fact: he's 32 and single.
So basically all of them.

That was my first feel
>tfw deep in cut right now
>the fuck am I even lifting so hard and dieting for
>I'll never be an olympian anyway to get that social media exposure

Now we know who'll get all the condoms on the olympic village...

wtf im gay now

He honestly doesn't look that good, considering his darker skin and the gallon of oil they've slathered him with

Good

every Hailey in America is hot

why?

Nah brah I just spend too much time on /fit/ and have skewed ideas of what makes a man look good.

Honestly this dude's physique, assuming you're not like 7 feet tall, is easily achievable in a year of training, probably less

Of course, it'd take longer to be as good at taekwondo as he is, but I'm just talking about his physique

did they paint the nipples on him

I had a friend in college named Hailey. She worked as a stripper and she wanted to fuck me, but she was engaged to some redneck named Dustin in the Marines who was in Iraq and I didn't want him coming back and killing me.

Then she got knocked up by some other dude and had a shotgun wedding

the ugly ones get shot

Who /tongankava/ here?

This is what I imagine America is really like

Nice blogpost, maybe you could produce some sort of newsletter I could subscribe to.

If your that buff and confident just post filtered shirtless photos on Instagram and be a whore

how does that answer the question?

He's probably gay, so... maybe none?

She was pretty hot. Great legs

>males can't be qt sluts
fuck off, you sexist piece of shit

For somebody who does a combat sport, he seems to have a pretty high bodyfat percentage, no?

But we all know that white women dig guys like him, so he has a shot...

>considering his darker skin
Darker skin is a masculine feature.

He's probably gay

Girls usually like guys with a tan, what I don't get is why they covered him in oil

>tfw took the hottest girl in school to prom
>tfw she ended up banging some alpha lax player at the after party

Probably. He's exotic. I'm just looking at him from a purely aesthetic point of view and saying it's not impressive.

Just further proof that women don't know shit about what makes a man look good (no homo)

I meant that it shows off muscularity better, hence why even black bodybuilders slather themselves in dark paint

You know if Ronaldo was at the olympics he would do this too as Portugal's flag bearer.