Where can i PURCHASE rats in the south NJ/ Phily area - need about 500

Where can i PURCHASE rats in the south NJ/ Phily area - need about 500

Alright, I'll take the bait... Why do you need 500 rats, OP?

To unleash in my apartment building - theres about 150 people dealing with a scumbag landlord who's most probably doing fradulent activities

So pretty much im trying to get the states attention.. Ive called every department numerous times and no help.. Heaters dont function properly we have mold in the ceiling.. Lobby doors dont close.. Bunch of shit

how about get a Job and move out faggot

I got a job bitch boy im not gonna shove over a years worth of lease money so i can move out and neither is anybody else

Let alone to a greedy 25 year old jew. So fuck you

Bump

bump. hope someone can help you.

try some pokemon go, their everywhere

bump

thanks man its appreciated

Bump for the rats

Go to your local Wawa.

Philly is full of rats.

Jkjk.

*From Pittsburgh so the NaCl is strong.

But check out a reptile convention possibly could work.

Pet stores. Buy 5 males from one and 5 females from another so people aren't suspect. Get a VERY large tank (they will gnaw through wire cages) and keep feeding them like crazy. You'll have some 50 baby rats in a month.

Ill pay someone 1000 to come and make this place condemable

>buy

Just go to your train yard with a fish net and a sack/bucket.

It's like you never used to sit at a train yard and play bat rat.

Go underground at city hall. You'll find thousands

allright listen.
you gona Need to put traps
no not mental illnes
real rat traps
These Cages that dont kill them but trap them inside
and than you will have to deploy them in some water and dirty Areas hidden
and
put them all in a big Cage and Keep them.
and when you have enough they will concer the world

Bumping. This is going to be fucking legendary

We have basements with storage cages where they can breed and eat and bunch of shit

I have no where to "store" or breed these rats - i take care of my mother so i cant keep them in our tiny apartment. I need to buy them and dump them in The 3 basements

the best way is to get attention is to get L&I involved. the best way is through electrical defects. whats the conditon of outlets/switches electrical components?

Breakers go all the time i cant locate LNI of NJ

He`s the dude from Wanted, trying to get back at Sloan

City Hall.

>buy like 10 rats
>rent one of those garage size storage lockers
>transport rats to the locker
>feed them and let them breed
>come back in about a month
>500 rats
now transporting 500 rats is gonna be a job without getting bit or eaten or catching rabies

come to my home

THIS IS HOW IT ENDS

critterplacecom/Supplies/

youre welcome

Why not make the place more habitable for rats if you're not able to come across such a large volume? Start researching into what rats really enjoy and start leaving shit around the apartment complex to attract a shit load of rats.

Food, housing, whatever. If anything, buy as many rats as you can after making a hospitable place for them to leave and let nature take care of the rest.

Rats reach a gestation period after 21 days, so it wont take that long for them to fuck and breed. Give it 2 months and you'll quadruple your initial rat count

kek

I went to city hall they couldnt help (they're inept)

Breed them. You'll have ever way more than 500 in 4 months.

put traps near the trash place

start calling in gas leaks. just say you keep smelling gas around fhe building. call L&I and act dumb saying im not sure where to go with this...

ever since the ewing house explosion our area doesnt fuck around with gas leaks

How will that help?

>nj
Just walk outside with a net and a stick with peanut butter on it.

post a craigslist for somone with hepititis for a lab quality stool sample. put on every doorknob and railing a thin shellac of this and warm water. the outbreak of hepatitis will get the cdc interested. you will have he disease as well by that time. but still. take multiple donors as a precaution.

Rats will condemn a building

>rats
>philly

Really?

Have you considered cockroaches op? It's much easier to get a lot of them

I need to buy them and quickly dump them in the basement, not chase them around with a stick and a net

We got them already lol

Better yet, find a sandnigger house and grab up some bed begs, good stuff

Attract those fucckers with food, theyre like moths to a light in philthydelphia.

Im right across the bridge in Palmyra NJ

Go to the republican national convention, they got a pretty big rat there