FIRST FOR ZEROGOOSE

first for cabbie

cheeky sheep shagger

fifth for based elite and muscular Jay Seeney

youtube.com/watch?v=uOIAYny3tNQ

(of The Jay Seeney Band)

just farted lads

you can tell they've got no idea what to do against these curries

it is annoying and cringeworthy to watch, and I hate the cricket.com.au page on fb which is LITERALLY 80% indians REEEEEEEE

Just realized >we're playing tonite

FUCK

>tfw missus isnt into rough sex

who cares what she's into lad

manipulate lad

Ew just realised this too

Thought it was another few days

Will there be ANYONE watching?

Just completed Fire Emblem Conquest on hard mode lads. Laughably terrible story. but the gameplay was fucking excellent. Easily some of the best designed maps in a Fire Emblem game to date.
Well worth a play through if you have a 3DS

"get in loser, you're coming for a ride"

I am literally going to use it as my excuse for staying in tonight but it's so depressing I probably won't even watch Tbh

>nigger tier cricket or canes vs lions
bloody toughy lad

I got a 21st to go to so I'm missing both

There are literally two far better test matches on

Yeah good call, although this will be over by tea.

>two
In a couple of hours, it'll be just one

I really want to go out but I've got so much coursework to do :(

we made it to 100

I'm just using it as an excuse ttttt I'm so fucked

Is Rangana Herath related to The Wraith starring Charlie Sheen and Sherilyn Fenn?

1 year anniversary of 60 all out lads

your shit is fucked lad

in laws

don't you worry about losing your low credit gpa danny?

51th anniversary of hiroshima getting nuked lads

>it's a Mathews gets a review wrong again episode

>goddamn coconuts!

>umpires call meme

youtube.com/watch?v=csMbqrFT1dM

so fucking elite lads

Is Jarryd Kimber related to Jarryd Hayne?

youtube.com/watch?v=K65_spUU05s

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Australia going to get whitewashed in each of India, UAE and SL.

Marsh on 16 Danny

lol

yeah they both fucked your mum

I'm actually really excited for the DRS theme song Tbh. I'm not sure exactly what it will sound like but Danny boy will make it work.
Here's a list of the original few that were nominated to be the theme
youtube.com/watch?v=deM14SdTqNE
youtube.com/watch?v=4bv_ALKkTjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2Hgz-q76KtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xL5spALs-eA
and my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=M7JVlpm0eRs

You like Huey Lewis and the News?

uh oh

>DARSH

O G R E
G
R
E

>DARSH

will this be the first time sri lanka wins a test series against australia?

youtube.com/watch?v=vzN3qO-qc8U

yep

Second

Aren't they doing that stupid system where the Test,ODI and T20 is all one big super series, so if they win the ODI and T20 series they win?

You're right, >we lost in 1999

Off to Ivana's 21st lads wish me luck

>it's the august Australian batting collapse episode

Getting well and truly fed up with these lads

good luck on the prowl m8

>le reverz zweep

Nah.
Funny as it is the only other Test they won back in 1999 also won them the series as the other two matches were drawn.

L A D S
A
D
S

>"""""""Australian""""""" """""""men's""""""" """""""cricket""""""" """""""team"""""""

I am literally going to end my own life lads. Without Australia beating the shit out of minnows I no longer have any sources of happiness in my life.

>Australia will lose before NZ and Zimzam starts

don't think so

>the other two matches were drawn
so, they're winning this series much more emphatically, i guess

That was in their England tour

>reverse sweeping a ball on leg stump

Voges should literally be crucified.

I'm literally cumming just thinking Australia getting absolutely BTFO in India.

Tbf when you commit to a reverse sweep 90% of batsman will start the shot before they know what line the ball is going down because of the amount of time it takes to get into position.

Essentially. Will most likely be a whitewash at this rate.

Reminder this team WOULD have won the test series

>Warner
>S Marsh
>Khawaja
>Smith
>Voges (c)
>Handscomb
>MMarsh
>Nevill (vc)(wk)
>SOK/Ahmed
>Starc
>Lyon

a white was is still White

>Losing to this Sri Lankan side
Jesus Christ how bad are we?

Literally Burns over Khawaja m8. Khawaja's been absolute poo.

The fat fuck is too lazy for footwork.

kek

Burns is shit, Usman is generally better against spin but has made terrible fucking shot selection.

Burns going in the middle order means Smith at 3 too, which is objectively the wrong choice.

>Ahmed
Didn't he get exposed as a meme?

i unironically agree with you and im the biggest khawaja shill here

Yeah, but I'd take him over XD, Beer and whoever the fuck else bowls spin in Australia

Usman is dreadful against spin

of course you didn't watch the 2011 series so you couldn't possibly know this or how Khawaja has changed his technique since then and how those changes only make him marginally better but still trash

has the theme of the thread been more about cabbies or prozzie's?

I watched the Australia A tour of India where he batted very, very well. He's looked far better at the crease than Burns too

Nevill should bat further up I reckon. He's never got a good batsman with him when he comes in. O'Keefe I reckon will be alright once he recovers.

>Khawaja

youtube.com/watch?v=EwBYBwuAiWA

Did you think you could lie on the internet and I just wouldn't check?

He averaged about 25 on that series. He always has, and always will be, a dreadful player of spin

kys

Reminder >X is bad against spin is a shit critique because Australia's current batsman are all shit against spin. It's a matter of choosing players who are the least shit.

stop asking so many fucking questions FHG Jesus Christ god damn

you don't have to shitpost for the sake of shitposting

Why did we drop Krejza again? He was our best bowler in India by far and now we've settled for absolute mediocrity with Lyon.

Tony Greig detected

Didn't he go for like 300 runs on debut?

Fuck you're right
Ok I'm off to bed
gotta work on my shitposting skills

Krejza was garbage

the reason i picked that as my alias was because Tony Greig billed him as a future great and it was, at the time, the dumbest "opinion" I've ever heard a professional cricket pundit give unironically

>76
>73
>100
>18

Kek, nice """28""" average there m8

There were unironcially good signs from him in India. He was inconsistent as fuck, but he put out great balls alongside his pies.
Dropped off after his debut though

Redpill me on Travis Head.

Does Voges now average 300+ against the Windies, 100 something against New Zealand and 20ish against everyone else?

""everyone else"" is just two teams m8

>Alex Hales, the opening batsman, gave a disgruntled fan a partial refund on his match ticket after he complained about England’s slow over-rate on day three of the third Test against Pakistan.

KEK

I know everything about cricket, no seriously, I mean there is not one thing I don't know about it, the history, the players, the grounds, countries and rules. I can't even begin to tell you how many people I have pwned in my 10 years on /cric/ but let me tell you it's a lot, a hell of a lot. For all intensive purposes I should just hold back some of this mountain of knowledge I possess, my mind is just a powerhouse of cricket facts and figures, but what can I say I like to educate my fellow Sup Forumsartans, surely you've all seen me relentlessly push cricket on Sup Forums for years now and seen my superior knowledge of the game and seen my sharp wit and clever use of memes at play. Surely you have seen me post picture after picture of stats and facts that prove how GOAT Australia, Sydney, cricket and myself are, an it's all been for you fellow brothers, I know you all respect me an have huge amounts of admiration for me and my posting abilities, as a great man once said, I'm responsible for 90% of cricket posts on Sup Forums, well I said it but you know it's true anyway. I'd just like you also to know I'd appreciate it if you asked my permission when starting a thread about cricket, Olympics, any Australian generals or anything really, to be safe just run everything though me as I am the man around here, Please could you also tell all the new users that I am the example they must live up to an to follow my lead of informative and interesting posting skills, well I'm off to play some WoW

542 against the WI, 99 against us,

542 vs West Indies
99 vs New Zealand
28.71 vs England
23.75 vs Sri Lanka

so when normies say "food there at 7, speeches at 8", they really mean "food at 8, be there at 8:30, speeches at 10".

Why did no one tell me this?