Feels thread?

Feels thread

>oldfag at my kids bday party
>father&daughter.jpg
>not over mother of child this is awkward
>haven't said a word to each other
>waiting for her to say something to make me feel comfortable
>I have no family or friends here other than my child, its all just hers
>come to Sup Forums for moral support and at least someone to talk to.

What the fuck do I do? I have no connection with these people, I just met them through her. Her friend is attempting to make me feel comfortable but don't like her, too much gossip and drama.
I only wanna speak to babymama and at least hope she'll have the decency to talk to me and make me feel comfortable here...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/clI-Oswg1ZA
youtu.be/VEpMj-tqixs
nydailynews.com/news/national/homicide-probe-opened-nyc-google-employee-dead-mass-article-1.2742909
youtube.com/watch?v=h26qLZYoWOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just say: I hope things aren't awkward between us 2. We're all adults so we may as well and just try and get along

I'd like to help but I'm a weeabo shut in with zero social skills.
I don't know, good luck?

Was talking to her last night, she said she doesn't think anything is awkward but that was through fb.

I'm not sure how I feel with her. I love her, I hate her... I don't find other women as attractive as I do her. She doesn't have a bf, she's not looking for one.
I just want to be with her but she doesn't have feelings for me anymore, if anything she loves me as the kids father that's it...

I'm not the jealous type but now when I see her talking to other guys, not flirty or anything just general conversation, I get jealous and I obviously can't show that cause then I'd make things awkward, even if I bring it up to her...

Kidnap her and turn her into your sex slave dumbass, she'll appreciate the effort taken to see her

Lol that actually made me laugh, now they're looking at me questioning what I'm laughing at, what do I tell them?

I'm just kidding, try and get her alone and just tell her you still have feelings for her and that's why you're finding it hard to be there. You silly goose

You just found some CP for fee online

She knows I still have feelings for her, she knows I love her and would be there no matter what for her and the kids.

Lmfao ffs

>self proclaimed emofag

Then play a song and sing it for her shell cringe so hard her head will explode and you can fuck her dead body.

I'm just kidding again silly goose, I think you should go around the corner buy a prostitute and bring her to the party and fuck her when you get home, it might make her jealous as well

My turn :

> Be 10, father dies of cancer
> Life sucks and we don't have money
> Mother as gentle as a direct son of satan
> I manage to be 21 and not die of disease, hunger, or anything else
> I get a cute girlfriend
> We're telling ourselves our lifetimes
> She's telling me about her life, how good her parents are, how many opportunities to do stuff she had/still has
> She's talking about how adorable her father is
> While she is going on, everytime she mentions something, I compare my life and I found nothing.
> I can't say a single word, I don't have any moment of my life where I lived happy
> I don't want to break the atmosphere but she notices I don't have anything to say, I don't talk, don't kiss
> dyinginside.jpg happyoutside.jpg
> I have literally nothing but my own existence to be happy about, never had a chance, no success, no one to care about, nothing to possesses, no one to cherish.
> I've never told her how I felt

Then get/do something to talk to her about, and why don't you kiss you faggot

ouch.jpg

lol wut?
I think you're projecting, fag.

>26
>Single
>Dick is raw from fet fapping
>Sat at home
>In my pants
>Good buzz
>More fet, vodka, booze and weed if I want it
Feels good man.
How's the party OP?

u dont understand because you r massive suckcock

Wtf is fet

Update:
>Food is ready, she offers to make a plate for me
>I say yes, thanks as she hands me our son
>her brother takes our son instead, nows my chance
>She says now you can come make your own plate she says jokingly
>I get up anyway and yes and start telling her I feel awkward here
>she knows, says she knows I'm not good in crowded places
>tell her because I barely know anyone here
>only know her mom and sis and brother
>she starts talking to me about our daughters bday party for next year
>Get food and sit across from each other
>keep glancing at her as I write this
>falling in love with her all over again, I'm beta like that sometimes

speed.
Pizza on the way too.
Fuck knows why I'm hungry on speed but I am so I just go with the flow.

Whip your dick out under the table and look intensely into her eyes as you jerk it, then try to cum on her legs she'll love it because she can use it a moisturizer

Nice what pizza is it and why does speed make your dick wet?

Does this trigger anyfeels?

You have her.
Tell her that also.
Guarantee you get laid tonight.

No it doesn't daddy

Bump

Yeah tell her always be honest

I envy you user. The party is alright. Ice cream cake Sup Forumsro

He said..
"I know you are, you said you are but what am I?"
Clear it up?

> I post on here , bragging about beating up my gf for fun
> post a pic of her face smashed in
> most people call me a cunt
> some people find it funny coz they don't believe it's true / bait
> some even say she deserves a beating
> one guy asks have I hit her today
> I say no but every time I raise my arm she flinches expecting a crack
> get called cunt an shit again
> but this one post catchers my eye due to the Star Wars link
> this isn't the answer your looking for . It stars with
> I like Star Wars so I read on
> he says " give her a rest , give her one day where she dosnt feel afraid
> I don't know why this post hit me
> it just kept on repeating its self over an over an over
> I never hit her that night
> we watched a movie what she picked
> we have had a nice day today too
> I don't normally give fuck so why I have changed

youtu.be/clI-Oswg1ZA

I would love to but its all open area

Did you actually do this or are you repeating what someone said also upload pic

American hot (got jalapeƱos on it)
And because I keep tugging on it.

Nailed you ex yet?
Go smash her in the coat room Sup Forumsro

Nah it doesn't matter no one will see anyway, but if you are going to pussy out, later when everyone's gone home go to her bedroom put her panties on your dick and cum in them and leave them on her bed to later find, then she'll call you saying she licked the cum of and she wants to fuck so you go over fuck her and you live happily ever after

It happened yesterday , not posting pic , it was me who made the post , it was real not bait .
The post an pic are not important ,
Just want to know why / how a single post could affect me like this , I mean , it was going around my head all night ,felt like it was there as I slept . 24 hr later an it's still in my head , I'm hoping the guy who posted it might turn up

She deserved it user, don't doubt yourself. Actions speak louder than words.

How about this

Well being that I go to her place sometimes I should do that actually. But only when she's alone. Obviously won't be today cause I got my nephews bday party to go to after this one, bringing my son with me.

That's what I always said to myself . If she didn't like it she would fuck off , .. Give it a few days I suppose she will probably annoy me an ill kick her ass , but maybe not

I understand, I heard a news story about a jogger was murdered raped and burnt going for a job. I hear about stuff like this all the time but this one has affected me particularly. Maybe it's because I was listening to

This youtu.be/VEpMj-tqixs
It's a sad song but Idk

nydailynews.com/news/national/homicide-probe-opened-nyc-google-employee-dead-mass-article-1.2742909

I said greentext and he suckscock so he didn't get it and neither did you samfag

Update:
>Tells me she wants to talk quietly 1on1
>HOPING FOR LOVE CONFESSION
>Tells me last night her stomach was hurting, familiar pregnancy pain
>Tell her I didn't cum in her the last time we fucked
>She asks me where I finished
>tell her on her ass and none got near her vag
>asks if I'm sure
>Reassured her
>says maybe she's just having cramps then.
>Got me wondering now.
>Still wanna take her to pound town

Ner, you are currently feeling the repercussions from it user. It's the worlds way of saying "pack it the fuck in, faggot"
Don't hit her mate Its not nice if she is in fear of you.
If she hits you, pop her one.

Who's sam?

He's not the one hitting her it was another user who posted it

If you do hit your partner you should kys

Did you fuck her in the ass or just cum on it because pre-cum is still a thing faggot?

You're the man faggot. Don't wait for your woman to come talk to you. Go bend her over and fuck her pregnant in front of everyone.

Yer , I agree I think the world is right , I will stop . Ty

Fucked her ass and nutted on it

Well whoever is kicking fuck into women without reason, should probably stop.

I was the one hitting her , that's why the post got to me , I don't think I ever thought about her being in fear , I guess I just never thought . . She's a nice person , I don't think she's ever done a bad thing in her life ,

because you realized that violence is wrong

even if only for a split second

Good lad, nobody's saying be a pussy but you're obviously feeling guilty about it.

Ohhh right... you should kys then

good on you man
change is good
it keeps things interesting

fuck you man
gtfo this thread you meme shitting queer

Meh, it's 50/50 then.

Guess so , what should I do now .. I know this may sound fucked but , is it best to leave her , after all she's been through or should I stick with her , I mean she's stayed with me an iv been a cunt .. My heads messed up , just from one sentence from one guy . Just think if he didn't reply , or was abusive things would never have changed for her ,, she will never know how much he did for her , how fucked up is that shit

Why I'm being serious, he should actually kill himself, he'd be doing everyone a favour

No you should kys, your only going to do it to another girl and ruin her life and mental health and may even kill her you should just go jump of a bridge

Samefag?
That other user isn't me tho.

He's right you know, I wouldn't miss him/you.

you should let her go
allow for the time away to heal her
if she really loves you she will return, but i wouldn't keep your hopes up

take some time to deliberate on the things you have done, decide a few uplifting goals and become the best person you can be

I'd say simply, apologize, wish her luck, and move on to building a relationship with YOUR true self

One day, you will do something wrong, and regret it. In that day, be consistent. Kill yourself. Whoever does anything wrong should kill themselves. No one can ever improve. There can be no forgiveness. Everyone who does anything wrong should kill themselves.

This includes you.

Man this isn't helping me here , I'm trying to change . I realise I'm no angel an will never be but I'm tryin .
I mean she's sitting over the other side of the room , I smile at her an she looks back confused at me , but smiles back like I'm gods gift to her . It makes me feel bad an then you r post pops up ,

Stay with her, and make it up to her. Become the man you both want you to be. She didn't go through all this shit just to get dumped the minute you wake up.

You're drunk user, go to bed.

I'm attempting to help this man overcome a LEGITIMATE PROBLEM
and you asshole have nothing positive or helpful to contribute at all, GTFO

No he should do it because he does it constantly and has ruined her life and if he leaves her he will ruin another girls life, imagine if this was your daughter

get out of the thread so this man can get some HELP

Well then apologise for everything you've done to her and leave her and don't get in another relationship

It doesn't matter. What he did was wrong, and therefore, he must die. There is no forgiveness. No one can ever get better, or learn their lessons, or go from being wrong to being right.

Just remember, when you hurt someone, you forfeit your life.

Be consistent.

DONT LISTEN TO THESE ASSHOLES MAN

Their close minded views will be their downfall

work on making yourself into a better person mentally and then the rest will come.

Don't you realise probably she's scared of your every move?

It's only about 8 pm here an I'm not drunk

YOU AINT NEVER DONE A WRONG THING????????????????

broh apparently you know nothing about enlightenment

I do now but I didn't until last night .

UK fag here too and I am.
Man up then you sound like a bitch, thought you was watching movies last night. Just carry on with life and stop making mountains out of mole hills.

We're are you from? In England that is?

Apologise to her and leave her cunt and don't get into other relationships

Now look what you did, you made Pingu cry.
Fucking ass hole.

>Be me
>Britbong
>Born to a heroin addict and 16 year old girl
>Almost put into care because my father was a violent criminal
>Grew up with disabled grandmother in a council flat instead
>Had it tough through school
>Some kids tried to strangle me once. School, headteacher, and MP didn't care.
>Always felt the need to succeed, as most of my family were failures, alcoholics, or drug addicts
>Move to new school for last year of Primary, 10 years old
>Make fucking amazing friends
>Feel accepted for once, social anxiety and depression starts to go away
>Pass 11+, but declined a place at Grammar School
>Feel like another failure, because I was always going to be the first from my family to go to grammar school
>Go to shitty school with friends
>They instantly turn their backs on me, find new, cooler friends
>Left alone, lurk around autismoids when I need company
>Exist like this for a few years
>Fall in love with a girl
>She was leading me on, starts spreading messages we exchanged and blackmailing me etc.
>Fall in love with another girl a year later
>Literally exactly the same thing happened
>Skip to now
>Going to uni, want to become a financial worker
>Doing very well
>Stopped caring about friends in school, found friends outside of school
>Have gf
>Feeling good for the first time, have a car and shit for myself
>Some disgusting SJWs call me privileged
>They have parents paying for their degrees on their behalf
>I didn't even have fucking parents
>But apparently, I don't understand the struggle of being poor and oppressed by the establishment
>mfw

u dont type like violentanon i am not offended :)

Gf found her nudes on here. >Proceed breakup. Dates an asshole for a few months
>They have lots of sex(according to her he was stupid so "there wasnt much else to do") she tells me some things they did
>Apologize, and finally date her again after they break up
>Find out he had a 8 inch cock
>TFW your only 5.5 inches
>TFW she tells you she sucked his cock on a highway once, but says its too dangerous to try again
>Think about him fucking her sometimes as I fuck her from the back

What you guys recommending he leave seem not to understand is that his bitch stayed around through the beatings for a reason! Now that he's straightening out and starting to learn how to be a decent guy, when she's finally on the brink of getting what she's been wanting this whole time-- you want him to abandon her?

You fuckers are cruel, man.

The dude needs to stick around, be a good guy, and make it up to her.

Thanks , I don't know if your the same person or not but thanks . I think it would be wrong to let her go . She says she loves me often enough for me to believe her , I think I'll just try to make her happy , I'm thinking about going to see a dr but I probably won't , but I will do my best for her ..if she's here out of fear then she will go when she feels ready . I wish I could say thanks to the guy who posted last night . I'll just take it day by day I guess , give her one day where she's not afraid , I'll just repeat that .. Thanks again for your help

No she stayed because she's scared you dumb fucking idiot

That's sweet because you're both thinking of the same thing!

The DJ selected this one especially for you.
Shout out to user!
youtube.com/watch?v=h26qLZYoWOQ

No she is scared that's why, you're unpredictable to her and ashes worried at how you would react you stupid piece of shit, the fact you called her a bitch shows you don't care about her, honestly I hope you die

Hoping you see this

Do what you want

But you wont be able to get there unless you do it for yourself.

Fuck a doctor

Fuck your bitch

Fuck everything

Do it for yourself.

You know this how? Do you even know her name?

You're remembering a movie, and mistaking it for real life.