Why do so many cucks want a fucking movie about her?

Why do so many cucks want a fucking movie about her?

She's not interesting even by Capeshit standards

Lucy was fucking bad, so I can't imagine Black Widow solo would be interesting. Should at least have hawkeye as a partner or some other hero.

A movie with Black Widow leading a reformed S.H.I.E.L.D. or some sort of a Secret Avengers type unit might be a good fit for her.

With a threat that would make more sense to take the B & C list characters on. Maybe even Punisher or Daredevil perhaps.

This. Make her have a good supp cast

she goes undercover in a turkish brothel

>Black Widow
>leading S.H.I.E.L.D.

Make her fuck Hulk

>open bobs
>download panties

The numale cucks that consume every new capeshit movie would watch it. Just add one of the epic secret teasers at the end and it will be worth it for them even if the movie is dogshit.

How about a movie where she does anal and doesn't enjoy it but the money's too good?

>tfw she's going to be Motoko Kusanagi

Because she's literally the only recurring chick in the MCU.

does she even have a back story? she comes off really bland and mary sue-ish.
>controls the hulk through sex magic
>can go head to head with enemies that give Cap or Iron man trouble

Lucy encapsulated the minds of those people stuck in the present that are thousands of years ahead of their time and turned it into a shitty woman empowerment film. They took insanely god level concepts like traveling through time and generating matter from thin air and made it complete shit. The actors sucked. The actress sucked. The plot sucked. It was so fucking awful I cringed frequently while watching it.

>Watch Avengers 2.5
>This chick punches fully armored soldiers with her small, unarmored fists
>They are instantly knocked out, some even fly away a few inches
>Not even an enhanced human in this universe

How can people even eat this shit up?

Cuz her super power is that she has a hot ass

Would you prefer a Waspgirl solomovie?

>does she even have a back story?
she has red in her ledger

People want give her a solo movie? She can't carry a movie by herself

She's hot. That's all.

>She can't carry a movie by herself

It was a giant push a while ago to try and give her a solo flick

The same people that wanted it have moved on to Idris Elba as bond

Why does a teenage girl have the jawline of a man, why does Sup Forums like her so much?

Well they could finally introduce characters such as Daredevil in a MCU movie

Idk, I liked her solo segment in the first Avengers with the Russians.

I think she could be pretty good by herself honestly, though you'd need Hawkeye and Sammy J involved.

I was talking more about Black Widow than Scarlett.

It's like these guys said. She would need at least one Avenger to bounce off of

>scarjo will never sit on your face

>Why do so many cucks want a fucking movie about her?

She is a woman. That's it, no one will want that after the wonder woman is out, they will ´retend they like wonder woman, put it ion theyr sjw card and forget about black widow

She's literally one of the worst characters introduced in these fucking movies hands down
She's terribly uninteresting
She's too strong for absolutely no reason
She's in EVERY FUCKING SCENE
She can't act to save her life
She has the same voice and tone in EVERY FUCKING SCENE
And while she's nice to look at, that doesn't make up for the fact that she's fucking cancer

I hate her more than words can describe

delete this

ScarJo's acting style is not appropriate for a superheroine. With the way she mumbles her lines, she's a better fit for a character that's really bored. That's why she was so good in "Ghost World" and "Lost in Translation".

Explain Her

I'd eat her shit

oh wait, what are we talking about?

Hot chick in a catsuit. A movie about her would involve a lot of leaning forward on motorcycles, bending over, beating up men (for the femdom guys,) whatever.

None of the Avengers are the least bit interesting, save the times when Spidey joins them.

But I lead SHIELD now. I have a show. Please don't take it away from me.

>my sister got mad when i mixed up scarjo and charlize theron

Both the character and the actor is forgettable as hell.

If they could promise lots of tits and ass then it would be the first MCU movie I would see in theaters.

How do you mix those two up?

Charlize
>tall
>aryan
>dfc
>has an acting range

Scarlett
>short
>ambiguously white
>busty
>has no range

>1.jpg has a MCU waifu
Talk about cuckoldry.

Could be interesting if they make it like Civil War and have like barely any focus on her.

Jerk off material?

she's not that hot

As a superhero she's pretty lame, and her strength in movies seems to be kinda hanging in the background, being above the situation, with noone really knowing what she's up to (with an occasional dry sarcastic quip).
I'd say Civil War made the best use of the character yet. Problem is, that still speaks against her as a protagonist. Like Coulson on Agents of SHIELD, putting the focus on her totally changes the character.
But yeah, with enough other characters and Marvel Universe stuff, I can see how you could do it.
But a true "Solo" movie, no way. There is a reason other female characters like She-Hulk get guest spots and miniseries (if not ongoings) constantly, while Widow doesn't.
"Widow & Hawkeye" sounds really promising though.

IF there ever is going to be a true Black Widow solo project, it HAS to be about Dottie Underwood. I'd pay serious money for that.

The sad thing is that everybody assumes that Marvel is making a Black Widow movie after phase 3. That's not what Mr. Feige said. Of already pre-existing characters without a movie, Widow is the most likely candidate. Beating out War Machine for a movie isn't exactly a candidate.

We got her background in AoU anyway, that's really all I care to know about her.

She's a very talented actress and would carry the movie.

Probably Winter Soldier. I dont see him show up in Avengers 3 tbqh.