Favorite Current Olympian?

Favorite Current Olympian?

Other urls found in this thread:

chick-online.pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Number 5

Michelle Jenneke

thank you mr skeltal

Aliya. She's almost 22 and has amazing curves now.

Amateurallure when?

The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged.

Vladimir Putin is known to be THE most hung guy in Moscow, possibly one of the biggest in all of Siberia. His cock has been described as "like a Smirnoff bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Rasputin and St Basil. I’m estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed Aliya’s pussy.
They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Putin barely able to force it past the knob, and Mustafina moaning and squirming like a dissident in a Gulag, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her gymnastics-trained vaginal muscles clamping down on Putin’s throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Paseka is also 10/10

Sorry, but only retarded Russians believe that rumor (or any other flattering one) about Putin.

Remember all of those bullshit fake achievements that Kim Jong Il supposedly accomplished? Same thing.

You're a gullible dumb fuck

no real standout cuties this year like the last two

who is this with Uncle Terry?

another random slut, who cares

Ill check your lying dubs

when you so wrong you don't even know how wrong you are

despite the fact that she's american, I'd destroy this pussy

No nig, its some gymnast

2016 has no real hot gymnasts on the American side. 2012 though is a different story

random slut who can do gymnastic, still wouldn't touch

This

she looks half-potato

please she's a shit-tier. It takes more than a good body, they all have that

Anyone got the imagur Link of McKayla Maroney?

the question was favorite current Olympian. faggot

>New Teen Sex Board...

chick-online.pw

Looks like Michael Jackson. The only attractive Asian females I've noticed are a Chinese diver or two

I think you masturbate to the thought of a giant cock.

Except that wasn't what you were responding to you fucking moron

Off topic: Here is an honest question: why do they dress underage girls dress in stockings that match their skin tone to suggest they're are wearing skimpy clothing? Mind goes boom.

Nigga what? I don't even understand the question, or the whole situation.

Anyone have good ones of her chest?