Would it actually work irl?

Would it actually work irl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VEmr36AJm54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't contain black people to only one night of crime. They need to do it constantly.

>thieves, rapists, and murderers
>planning ahead

Pick one, then pick a better movie

All the serial killers and on job killings as well as school shootings bave been mostly done by white guys

does it even work in the film?

I studied criminology in school and that's a bullshit meme. Blacks are statistically over-represented in every type of violent crime.

You're comparing about 1,000 killings (serial killers, school shootings, workplace violence) to the tens of thousands that blacks commit.

>what youngfags think would happen

Anarchy on the streets every man for himself

>what would actually happen

major financial crime and a bunch of assassinations

There's actually been videos on that question. Here's about the shortest one I remember

youtu.be/VEmr36AJm54

What would happen would be
>all crimes are now legal for the night
>retards kill each other
>not-so retarded people keep in mind that killing someone isn't the only crime in existance
>every american branch of every oil company find their funds empty the next morning
>same for every tech company
>same for anything that makes money
>chaos ensues the next morning

What about time zones? let's say my purge starts, I live next to a state where the purge didn't start. Laws (time neither)don't matter, so I cross the state border and fuck'em up

i studied universal truths in school and turns out all blacks r good and whites a shit

ya if this thing existed u know itd be entirely corporate by this point

Thanks for the (you) s suckers

>commit major financial crime and murder people
>it's legal for the night
>you won't get prosecuted for the night
>arrested in the morning

I can't remember if it's adressed in the movie,but people who commit crimes during the purge can't get arrested for it, right? Isn't that the point? Otherwise it' pretty much any other day
>commit crime
>consequences are just delayed by a couple hours

The catch is that all is forgotten in the morning.

Basically whatever you did that night. So yeah, go nuts stealing, raping and pillaging.

>You can't contain black people to only one night of crime. They need to do it constantly.

Nigs can't shoot for shit. Whites would clean house and blacks would get slaughtered. If the purge happened it would divide people on race/ethnicity with whites absolutely bulldozing everyone because they actually can aim and shoot

how abt this. 'the purge funfair'. a secluded area where u can pay to be an aggressor and be paid to be a victim.

only really works for violent/sexual crimes thou

It already exists, it's called Detroit.

Of course not, what a retarded concept.
At first I thought it was cool and the more I thought about it the more I realized how fucking dumb it is. There is also no reason why everyone wouldn't have literal fucking fortresses for houses if they all knew that this day happens once a year.

That's actually fucking retarded. How are you even allowed on the internet if you don't even understand how laws work?

If you cross into a state where the purge hasn't started yet then there's no purge yet. You'd be breaking the law. Now people crossing over from that state into yours to get an extra hour of purging before going back their own would be fine.

It's not who you are you dumb fuck, it's where you are

*teleports behind you*

>implying you 24/7 surveillance at the end of a purge
How retarded are YOU?
>clearly this man was killed at 12:01 and not 11:59

yea but noones gettin paid

Can you really not take the time to spell *you and punctuate your letters you inbred faggot.

>There is also no reason why everyone wouldn't have literal fucking fortresses for houses
Money would be a good reason.
The real question is : why would anyone go outside? Why would anyone not stay safe? Sure you can act all tough and say "I'm gonna shoot my boss tonight!" but you have a lot of chances of meeting some guy with a bigger gun who just wants to shoot people in the streets for fun.
The safest thing to do would be locking yourself inside, or driving through the countryside all night long, and it's sae to say that's what most people would do.
Plus, as anons pointed out, major financial crimes would happen and depending on the scale, the local or national economy would be fucked in the morning. As in, completely fucked.

Careful with the edge guys

people who are willing to kill someone else aren't stopped by the law in the first place

itd be mostly theft and shit

The whole idea behind the movie is that everyone is an asshole and if there was no consequences, we'd all kill each other. it might be true for some people,but yeah, the problem with a purge wouldn't be the killing, it would be the looting.

dont b a gayboy

of course not

people don't commit crimes because they have an underlying need to commit. Most are crimes if passion, circumstances, greed, etc. These things aren't isolated to one day

that's because black guys don't go to school nor work
they are also not smart enough to commit serial murders without getting caugth

>Turn off all emergency systems for the night
Even forgetting that it'd take one stove left on to burn down half a city, that's just asking to be taken advantage of.

I'm sure they'd still keep all their military active so America can't be invaded with next to no resistance or even detection over night. But that's just asking for terrorism. No police? No firefighters? Nobody guarding those government facilities? Even the water supply system?

Let's just say that it's a bad idea while ISIS is a thing

I'd go around licking the buttholes of every teenage girl I could find.
Just cleaning em out

>being paid to get killed
Are you stupid

spoken like a true murder victim

Personally if I knew I wouldn't be murdered for butchering this faggot from highs school I would do it.

This is the everyday man's crime splurge

Also imagine if your local senator passed a law that fucks you over. I guarantee people would exploit that. Take Germany for example, they get fucked sideways left and right but the state monitors their Facebook to their emails for anything "anti immigration" which has been extremely lax and has been taken so far as to punish people simply critisizing the decision.

People have the capacity and nerve to murder, but the punishment is so sever what's the point?

And no, this isn't an edgy post. Not by any subjective point. There are people that completely destroy the lives of millions and openly discuss destroying everything we love all for the sake of profit, and they deserve to simply be removed.

A better example for you to understand would be Elijah wood going to one of them "slumber parties" and putting a bullet in the child sex ringleader himself. If that's not justified to you then fuck off and kill yourself.

are the martyrs of history fools, did our honoured dead who gave their lives to stop the advance of the nazis die in vain?

besides, people get killed all the time without being paid

That's why there were deathsquads in the second one.

lmao this is dumb

Fuck off you waifu nigger.

I don't think you even understand what you've typed. That has fuck all relation to previous posts.

But assuming you can actually read this, that brand new idea of yours, is still fucking retarded. Even if surveillance cameras weren't turned back on the moment it became illegal again, which is again retarded because they'd just be left on anyway so you'd be able to verify exactly what happened over night, but assuming they were turned off and then left off after the purge is over, good luck arguing your case of time dilation. I'm sure it'll beat forensics

this.

i don't care to kill anyone. i'd just feel like shit afterwards.

i'd definitely steal shit though.

Holy shit what a fag.

Some people are putting bread on the table, user. If they have a terminal illness it could be the best solution.

Go back to your trap threads you homo, teenage girls are pure

Going around town licking ass 1 night every year sounds like something a fag would do desu.
You know they poop from there?

I'd stay my black ass inside, that's what.

What he said, in the morning every cent in the treasury would be embezzled

If you rape a woman during the purge and she gets pregnant are you liable for child support? Do you get visitation rights?

What happens if finanicial institutions are destroyed? Schools? Government offices? Hospitals? Museums?

not everyone kills out of deep seated hatred for the world, sometimes people get so pissed off that they just snap one day and shoot the cashier

also some people steal because they don't have jobs and they do so when they need something

and people rape when they feel the urge

on the movie hawke says "BUT IT WORKS" when there's no reason for it to work, except for sociopaths and cultists

An IRL purge is pants-on-head retarded. The law applies either all of the time or none of the time. Crime can't be "legal".

>You know they poop from there?

Men can have tits as well, so are you saying a desire for tits is part gay?
What kind of retarded logic do you operate in?
They're girl asses, if you think wanting to have sexual interaction with a girl is gay, you're the dumbest person here.

Yeah the second one were the couple car broke down the day of the purge was fcking retard, you have to be a super kinda of stupid to be out the day of that fucking event. I don't care if I lose my job I would not leave my fortress home the day of that fucking event, its not like there aren't going to be a ton of fucking jobs open the next day.

No, it was all made up as a way of killing the poor population. They admit that it ended up not working in the second one which is why they have government death squads out just killing everyone. Third will be about trying to repeal it so could be interesting.

It's a movie for mongoloids who think that crime = stabbing somebody in the dick and nothing else

The Purge probably only applies to local crimes which are usually handled by local police departments. Financial crime involves different law enforcement practices. You don't get bundled into a cop car and put in county jail for financial fraud, unlike looting or murder.

I'm not calling you a fag as in a homosexual.
I'm calling you a fag as in a fucking faggot. Wanting to be a submissive little faggot going around licking other peoples poop holes is pretty fucking faggy.

The level of projection you're imposing is pretty hilarious user.
If licking female orifices is synonymous with submissivenss in your eyes, that's pretty pathetic.
It's actually pretty gay to not want to taste the ripe body of a cute teen.

But of course literal gays like you wouldn't understand. How do you get up in the morning and reconcile the homosexuality? How do you keep yourself from blowing your brains out?

Why would someone take the time to make this image.

I don't "get" the purpose of making memes and hoping they're distributed around this place. It can't be for a sense of community, and certainly not ego, what's the point?

>"The level of projection you're imposing is pretty hilarious user."
>He says while he has been projecting with every post.
Calm down fag boy.

What's the point of posting on Sup Forums at all?

Most murders would be someone killing their bosses/co-workers so that they can get a promotion or racially motivated.

Terrible film. Are the sequels just as bad?

Fuck murdering people, what about the huge fucking animal sex orgies that would happen? I'm going to get plowed by a horse and no one can stop me.

People would just take shit which would mean we would abandon capitalism and adopt a new system where we are forced to trust the people you're with.

Why wait?
What is stopping you from doing it now?

>Financial crime involves different law enforcement practices.
No it doesn't, financial crime is actually a less serious offence then murder

if you go back far enough you'll remember it's all for the lulz

It's a bit better since it's an over-the-top action movie instead of a limp-wristed slasher. Still not particularly good.

anyone could stop you
i mean they could kill u

It's illegal in my state. And I'm a law abiding citizen.

I feel like it really could work though.
With the option to steal, rape, and murder consequence-free many people would put off these things until purgwe day.

Instead of "I hate this guy, I'm going to murder him" its "I hate this guy, I can't wait to murder him on purge day.

"That chick is fuckin hot, I'm gonna fuck her asshole on purge day"

"Im so poor and I need some money. I just need to last til the purge and then im gonna steal so much shit"

>organize your purge party to go brutalize some people
>turn corner
>user is there being ploughed by a horse

Would you really want to have any part of that?

yea good point itd prolly kill my vibe tb h

Wait so he's doing this in the middle of the street? Even wierder.

>"That chick is fuckin hot, I'm gonna fuck her asshole on purge day"
>"whoops, she locked herself in a secure bomb shelter for the whole day"
>"guess i'll just do it tomorrow instead"

ITT people who didn't watch the movie

The financial crisis and assassination ideas along with poisoning water is prohibited

The movie states that certain people are immune (senators) certain weapons aren't allowed (nukes) and of course poisoning shit that would have longer lasting effects past the night (poison could kill after the purge)

The first movie showed how unfair it was since the rich could buy special houses where they were safe

Second movie showed rich people paying poor people to catch other poor people in order to kill them in a pitch black maze while the rich people had AK47s and night vision goggles

The third one from the trailers is showing a senator wanting to get rid of the purge and the trump supporters conspiring to kill her (breaking one of the rules)

Tldr shit idea shit rules shit movies

>Militia movements armed to the teeth
>Beligerent Russians
>Chinese just waiting to redo Pearl Harbor

Yeah, it would totally work.

>I feel like it really could work though.
>morning of the purge
>thinking to yourself how hot the chick was that you raped last night
>look up your mail
>your bank account is empty
>your home has been sold for 5$ to some offshore real-estate company
>you owe the bank 500M dollars at 45% interest
>your organs have been sold on the black market
>your identity has been stolen and you are now linked with a terrorist attack in France

But at least you raped somebody, right?

lmao

> trump supporters

Why did you ruin an otherwise ok post by talking out of your ass?

All of those things are against the rules.

Just do it you spineless conformist faggot

hey, only 364 days until next purge

>trump supporters

Well, it's righteous womyn (Hilldawg) vs evil old white rightwing dudes (Trumpers).

Didnt watch the movie and google search is a bitch and only gives me the Great Soviet Purge of 1939.

How's the international situation during the purge in the movie?

faggot cuck.
Look at me, I do as I'm told.

fucking slave

Well I also don't have a horse. Easier to just visit the animal sex dark what's Billy Joe charges $50 a fuck on the day it's legal.

> everyone who supports Trump is an old evil white dude

Just stop

Because the movie was that polarized dipshit

The pro purge people were painfully obviously rich and conservative with the handful of poor people that thought the purge benefited them when they were the ones being killed and property destroyed

And the anti purge being poor/middle class and minority based

The catchphrase for the third movie is literally a parody of trumps make America great again

>The financial crisis and assassination ideas along with poisoning water is prohibited
Good luck enforcing that
>The movie states that certain people are immune (senators) certain weapons aren't allowed (nukes) and of course poisoning shit that would have longer lasting effects past the night (poison could kill after the purge)
How would you stop an angry mob of thousands, who are better armed that one would think? The rules are why the purge wouldn't work. No one would be actually willing to work within the parameters of limited state sponsored anarchy

No, the majority are idiots, like you.

Surely they'd be anti-Trump supporters and Trump would be the one they're trying to kill

You missed my tldr stupid movie stupid ideas part senpai

Those are the rules literally explained in the movie and since its poor people primarily participating and suffering during the purge the likelihood of them realizing they could pull something bigger off is low

Jokes on you, I'm voting for Gary Johnson.