What youtubers can i just sit here and binge watch? I like people like idubbbz and filthy frank...

What youtubers can i just sit here and binge watch? I like people like idubbbz and filthy frank. Ive been watching h3h3 and some leafy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRM2Hy3-PhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>leafy

gtfo

Northernlion

yeah hes cancer but so is Sup Forums so fuck off
not really that into gaming channels

He was just an ordinary health inspector.

Videogamedunkey

yeah i watch him too. already watched all his vids. Missing league vids though but i can see why he quit making them

cmon guyz

JStuStudios
MoreJStu

SiIvaGunner

Here's a good youtuber

youtube.com/watch?v=nRM2Hy3-PhU

Brendanielreads
Dr.Danglers

Gigi Gorgeous

GradeAUnderA

wow pranks are so funnah

bet her penis is super feminine

yeah watched all his videos. hes good

>Watches a subotting dramawhore
You have to be 18 to post here.

stgggs

I agree with you in most cases. Idiots film themselves while doing shit and just say: 'Chill bro, just a prank' and think they can get away with anything, no matter how harmful the prank.

But these guys perform harmless pranks that do not damage anyone. Eating loud in the library? Annoying, but that's it. Building a toilet paper fort in Walmart? They even put everything back when they're done.

Penguinz0 once you get past his somewhat monotonous voice he is hilarious. He comes up with very odd things to say while making videos. That and he has hundreds so he is great for bingewatching.

ScareTheater, Mother's Basement

Yeah but still its just a huge meme now and i dont wanna support it
already watched him

also Filthy Frank is pretty damn funny. At least his old stuff. His new stuff (non-lore) is not as good, but still funny non-the-less

Jessica Nigri. Go for the quirkiness stay for the tits.
I watch Boogie2988 but most of you will just say hes a fat sack of shit, but he's a good guy kind hearted guy. He does a lot of Vloging about his life so you need to be interested in him first before you can be committed.

TBQH friendo my favorite youtuber is Elliot Rodger.
Here is one of his quotes "a beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it alone" - Elliot Rodger

He isnt a fat sack of shit so much as he is a confirmed cuck.

Jesus you fucking loser how many YouTube videos do you watch on a daily basis?

>someone suggests a youtuber
>already watched all of them
>another one is suggested
>already watched all of them
>another one is suggested
>oh I don't like this kind of channel

i got them playing while i play videogames or go on Sup Forums and they suggest all similar youtubers which i guess i watched most of the similar ones. just looking for some i havent seen yet.

watch onyourcomputer, its some pothead and his black friends making stupid shorts.

so you dont want to watch the god Elliot Rodger?

General sam is pretty good if you like assholes and bethesda games

/thread
Trips confirms

Metatron