Hey Sup Forums. my little sister didnt make the soccer team for high school and shes really upset about it...

hey Sup Forums. my little sister didnt make the soccer team for high school and shes really upset about it. what do i do? do i ignore her? do i sign her up for rec league soccer? idk i feel awful and dont know how to approach the situation. i was helping her train for this for like 4 months.

>ib4 any incestuous behavior or reactions, you fucking faggots

>ib4 pics of my sister

Tits or gtfo fatboy

fatboy? lol. okay lil guy.

pics of you fucking your sister or we dont help..

not your personal army.

Tits pls
Pls respond

Since when does the personal army shit have anything to do with giving advice. Gtfo

>not your personal army
>being this fucking new

nigger do you know what an army does? im asking for advice, not an attack. please fucking hang yourself summerfag

shut the fuck up. i'm not your personal army, faggot.

kek.

Have her join the boys football team as a kicker

I got you OP.

Tell her it's not the end. She can always work hard and get better. All this time they are playing games and talking about their social life she could be in the back yard focusing on her footwork.

Practice makes perfect.

Good luck.

Sign her up too play with your soccer balls ;)

shes a goalie. what can i do to help her? ive been watching a lot of youtube videos about the position. how do i help her get better?

post pictures of her naked.

That's different. Requires quick reflexes. Lots of strength to launch herself if need be and to stop the ball.

Intelligence in knowing how the net is positioned behind her and what is the most common shot to take for the attacker in their position.

Oh and a tip I always give: always act like the ball could be shot at you at anytime.

shes 14. so no please kill yourself

not your personal army.

Goalie is more about chess and strength to react.

Do squats

well thanks man i really appreciate it. idk if anything i say today will matter. ill give her a few days to get settled. its just super devestating right now. ive never been cut from a team and neither has anyone in my family, but then again we went to a smaller school than the one she is going to now... so more competition.

you dont need any army to kill yourself, freindo

Competition is healthy

To be the best you have to beat the best

I do. you dont.

why would you be signing your sister up for rec league? is she your property, or are you just a faggot?

Yeah i agree. out of the 100 girls that tries out only 45 mad JV and Varsity, so theres a lot of girls that were cut. i was bummed as hell when she had come home crying so i guess ill just have to keep up her training. the thing is i leave for the army soon so i just hope that shes able to keep herself self-motivated while im gone.

well my parents kinda abandoned us, and my grandmother (my and her legal guardian) doesnt really know how to sign her up so id be the one doing it.

why can't she do it herself? are you her personal army?

>i leave for the army soon
lol.

kind of. plus theres money involved so id be taking care of it there. its fine tho i dont mind.

If there's grass on the pitch
Play ball

whats funny about that?

Fist her pussy and tell her if you don't get shot by sandmonkeys there will be more when you return
That will motivate her

not your personal army.

Why would you come to be with a problem especially one involving your little sister...
U dum bruh

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Doesnt soccer season start on winter?
Op is full of shit

Tickle her tonsils with the head of your cock

if she is a golie give her some meth so she can concentrate and play with her just kicking the ball directly to her face so stops the ball, with all your strenght also.
this will probably cheer her up then say I bet you can`t stop that I have when she says what say this dick then show it to her by chasing her.

Fuck her in the pooper.

Roofie her cheerios and molest her