Characters that are literally you

Characters that are literally you

Autistic sluts are the best

>getting my picture took
>better ooen my mouth as wide as I can

Harley Quinn is such a shitty character. Unless you're 13 you shouldn't be proud of being like her.

Hurr durr I'm crazy and mildly attractive.

Fucking kill yourself. Suicide squad was so awful, no one over 12 should have enjoyed that.

If I wanna see Jared Leto in makeup I'll go to a fucking 30 seconds to Mars concert thank you very much.

Have you ever tried to kill yourself?

Better get a ride to the ER for that assfracture, fam

Tits or gtfo

This thread... again... OP works for sony.

Woah man its this thread again woah man look how cool that guy is man hes like harley quinn from a shitty movie for autistic cringe-spurgs he is so le cool XDDD

kik this autis protecting a comic movie that is shit, the lowest of the low lower than green lantern and I didn't see that movie dead pool had better actors and one of them was completely CGI

Typed it while pooping. I like to let the hate flow from both ends, it helps me wake up.

You can't serve the same pasta all day. Kys

Can you kindly never reproduce because your seed is spoiled and bad, I mean that in the worst case possible, that movie was shit and if you were entertained kill yourself or get a vasectomy.

P.S. if you already had kids kill or castrate them please and thank you, you are making this world a little better by doing so

same

>stop liking what i don't like

Inb4 Sasuke.

Kek I wish, I somewhat like the deadshot stuff. I also hated that batman ambushed him in the alley with other than that the movie was crap because no KG Beast

this is me

holy smokes, I am literally Jimmy except lanky instead of fat
>smokes weed and plays vidya all day
>virgin
>chronic masturbator
>disappointment to his hardass ex-con dad
>trolls the fuck out of his sister

so you're like 17-18

There is something wrong with you...More than just thinking that you are literally a comic book character. Define yourself through your own personality morons, not by identifying with and believing you are literally something/someone that does not exist.

>I'm 12 and edgy

let's keep it realistic here boys

19 going on 20

>im 40 and a decorated combat veteran

try again, fuckface

Threads that are litteraly commercials for shit movies

well you can legally drink in my country. you're alright with me

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
And I'm calling you out on your obvious bullshit lil shit

I hate people and I just wanna be ejected into fuckin space fam

OP is massive fsggot.
OP has litterly posted this same thread like 10 times in the past few days.
With just Harley Quinn, and will never respond.

Autistic b8

Patrick Bateman is literally me.

im 33 im also a 2 tour combat veteran

Nice trips.

I can legally drink in my own country lol but thanks anyway (I think)

I like you

because i like to go fast evertythig i do and i think i can run faster than my friends

Whoa, calm down Satan

The only way a character could be literally you is if someone wrote literally you as a character. Harley Quinn is literally not anyone as shes a fictitious character, loosely based on a loopy soap opera actress. And this is literally true, just google it. Also, OP, learn what the fuck "literally" means. Mother fucking millenials.

/Thread

>/Thread-ing your own post
No, user. It is you who is the newfag.

not even being ironic at this point

this cunt except I'm stuck inbetween his transformation from a faggot into a baller

>comes in and shuts down a stupid thread
>goes back to trap thread

you were saying, o ye of no courage nor accomplishments?

>trying to plaster yourself on to a character to help your cripplingly low self-esteem
edgy as fuck
kys

thank you for your service and sacrifice user.

hooah!

>getting this mad over an internet post

Kek

im actually canadian. i joined the army right out of highschool. joined as a medical technician. i was in Afghanistan for 14 months. i left the military a couple years after. i drive an ambulance now

I'm 100 and fought in the civil war and am also a General and Navy Seal

i had a combat arms mos with the us army. non-translatable into civilian life unless one wishes to be a merc with xe and the like, or a police officer.

ive had enough of that. next time i pull the trigger on someone it will be because i want to and they deserve it, not because some fat fuck sitting at a desk somewhere said i had to.

holy shit who cares

>yfw despite all aspiration, your life will be summed up by a few internet quips

is it sad to be a person without any drive or actual real life victories to look back upon?

just curious, because i wouldn't know

your mom cared while i was stabbing her colon last night. i suspect she was lying and just in it for the d

ah i didnt want to be in the military anymore. i kinda wish i hadn't of joined honestly. i wanted to be a paramedic for a carear, its easier to do it through the army. going over seas was not something i had planned or wanted to do, id never go back to that shit hole

exactly the type of response i would expect from someone whos too dumb to get a real job and has to enlist in the military

agreed, and same. i did it for the approval of others, and in the end all it did is make me mean and callous

i should have done something constructive and been a teacher instead.

i did round one in the sandbox during desert shield/storm, and one in kosovo.

one thing is clear in my middle-age though, more can be solved by shooting rich people than by shooting poor people

>one who served in the military, then went to college, and now works an honest job for decent pay.

what exactly are your accomplishments again?

ill try not to wait the rest of my life for your supremely more superior list of achievements.

i couldn't help but notice you didn't disavow your mom's love for the d, or for being cornholed.

how have you not killed yourself yet?

i didn't see a crazy amount of combat. i was on patrol a fair bit but i was a medic, i stuck to the rear mostly

oh look, it's another advertisement

>got an easy ride in the military
>free junior college
>random mid level job due to military reference no qualifications for better job

nice "accomplishments" dad

Every time a new movie comes out, these threads always happen. A character cannot literally be you unless you are literally the character autismo fags

>too lazy to read thread
>reading comprehension too pitiful
>pick one

I'm like jimmy, except Im a PC fag, don't have a Jewfro unless I really grow my hair out and I'm more of a bulky-fat guy with wide shoulders. Oh and my dad isn't a bank robber....

I'm just a typical upper middle class white dork.

Jimmy is pretty bro-tier, would hang out and be a neet loser with.

>Characters that are literally you
>literally you
So so want us to post pics of ourselves?

>supremely more superior

just fyi, fucking your mom's poop-chute is not how babby is formed

i appreciate that you have had no strong male role models in your life and are needing a father figure, but calling me dad after plundering your mom's balloon-knot is a bit premature, wouldn't you agree?

I feel

In all seriousness most people are him

Didn't learn the first time, eh?

so your answer is, "no, i have no accomplishments, and as such i will deflect by trying to shit on yours"

your homeschooling parents should be forcibly sterilized and lobotomized

You're literally that actor?

Well I wanted you to know, your movie was terrible. Really really shit. Consider suicide.

there are only so many bullets you can avoid, dipshit.

your idea of danger is going to the mailbox with no shoes on.

>work in retail
>shit with girlfriends
>0 prospects

>literally not literally understanding the literal common abuse of the word "literally"

holy shit moar of this girl?