Oldfag checking in, whats changed around here?

oldfag checking in, whats changed around here?

People here now think girls who don't shit tits still exist on the internet

too many femanons

*show tits

idk, i've been here for only a month or so. might go back to tumblr when school starts, it's way less time consuming.

What are you fucking gay?

Rules 29 and 30 still apply, I'm sure.

That you're now a newfag

It's just banana threads, trap threads and gore threads. The old, good Sup Forums is dead and it's replaced with utter cancer.

interwebz monsta

what
no
i like my pussy

and boxxy, where is she now?

lies

tell us where to go, then. what do we do with ourselves?

You'd think that, but they try and pick up "women" on Sup Forums too often, and compliment them even though they are just attention whoring without tits

nuh-uh. i like it fat though, is that a problem?

pretty boring, theres a guy stealing bricks though

turn your comp off

chublove69

sweet thread

i have no friends other than the landwhales i use to cum
i like to call myself a conoisseur, but whatever you say I suppose

nice b8

this is good advice tbh

Get out while you still can

the demographics have been pretty different since it turned mainstream. it's still a bunch of horrible nerds but the internet is no longer the small place it used to be. any sense of community is found in smaller boards or maybe recurring threads. nothing is "new," all of the groundbreaking shit happened years ago.

but the Sup Forums of 10 years ago with people shouting "do a barrel roll" and whatever the fuck ad nauseum was no better. even tho organized raiding was fresh then. probably you are older, but many of the boards are filled with the same retarded mouth breathers who shit garbage everywhere for all time

some smaller purpose specific chans might fill the void but maybe not if you're looking to avoid circlejerks. in any case Sup Forums is very successful and will probably be around for a long time. what horrors moot has unleashed on the rest of the net