Beautiful? Sometimes.
Smarter? Rarely.

Shut up white boi

all women will look like this

>I found these memes on the internet
>They must be true

everyone will be a hijab except for top alphas

>everyone will be a hijab except for top alphas
I pity the islamists. They actually believe islam will rule Europe. Give it a decade or 2, they'll all be degenerates just like the rest of the western world.

3deep5me

>succ

>succ

>S U C C

SuCc
U
c
C

>>succ

this

tbh western culture is a cancer that will consume all

What do you think he meant by this?

>hijab
>Julianna Vega
>Cuban

>automation increases at an astonishing rate
>it starts with self driving cars and the end of trucking jobs
>in 15 years 50% of the workforce is automated
>not even white collar jobs are safe from entities like Watson and Ross
>the jobs that are left are now filled to the brink with applicants
>does not matter anyways because all jobs filled by h1b1 third worlders
>any new job introduced was designed already automated so there are no new jobs
>capitalism collapses

What do Sup Forums?

Holy shit that webm wtf

I didn't hear you complain about the farriers losing work when the gasoline engine was produced.

-learn programming
-hack shit
-????
-profit

Pretty retarded that people think automation will be the end of days. Employing humans is much better for business than trying to run a business in a country with 80% unemployment where no one can afford to buy your shit.

Automate all essential work and fully socialize society.

Do you make it a sport to post this shit wherever you see fit?

>government realizes what's happening and gives everyone an allowance of $2500 dollaroos monthly
>people are fed, crime rate goes down
>people don't have to relly on and thus suffer from abusive spouses, siblings, parents.
>mental disorders reach all time lows
>the earth becomes a eutopia where enlightenment, arts and scientific discovery are all anyone strives for anymore
REALITY OF IT IS, THE ELITES CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT THEIR POWER OVER THE POOR, SO THEY KEEP ALL THE SHEKELS TO THEMSELVES FOR MORE POOR PEOPLE TO EASILY MANIPULATE AND CONTROL BCUS OF HOW EASY CHUMPCHANGE CAN MAKE THEM MURDER THEIR OWN MOTHER IF THEY WISHED.
honestly we could achieve these things today. but as you can obviously see, taxing greedy sacks of shit who would rather perpetuate this world of pain and misery isn't ever going to happen.
i'll just be here waiting for that astroid to wipe this failed race off the planet so the earth can achieve its true potential somewhere in the distant future.

>take rest of world poulation with no jobs
>capitalism
>revolution
>win

capitalism in a nutshell

end of capitalism != end of days

why would anyone buy products from businesses employed by humans when the businesses employed by machines products are 10x cheaper and 10x safer

Technocracy will reamerge and we will all be slaves to efficiency

this is the right answer

> smarter

oh my

Slums everywhere, even in what are today first world countries

>prosperoussocieties in a nutshell
FTFY

I can't into economics: the post
>We'll just tax the rich maaaaaaaaannnnnn XD
For fucks sake, they're rich, not gods. How the hell are you going to shell out 2500 a month to every person in the country and run everything else and not run an even bigger deficit than the fuckhuge one we already have? And this is assuming the rich even stick around instead of fucking off to someplace that is smart enough to welcome their money.

Can't buy shit if you don't have the shekels for it now can you?

nah

hence why capitalism will fail as an economic model

anyone else think it would be fun to live in a dystopia?

Mass immigration, population explosion in third world, we will see

Every system collapses eventually.

only as the elite

sounds about as enjoyable as being a 12th century serf

>laws of physics are a system
>laws of physics have never collapsed

you are wrong

>Purposely misunderstanding the opposing argument or taking it to literally means i win

youtube.com/watch?v=V7sVdBqzYNU

Shit family, the whole middle east is the bomb

>chinacom sks cavalry

what will 80% of chinks do when there job gets automated?

Robots don't consume and don't generate demand, our future is Dark user DAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

youtube.com/watch?v=OHZIUdHm6b4

pic source?

Holy fuck, my sides are in orbit.

>muh ad-hominem
How do you disprove idealism? We've already seen where communism always heads, but that doesn't count because "nuh uh! that's not real communism!"

The original i went off of when making it.

top kek

so chinks can march good

>tfw they gonna end up like france the first time they see any blood

>chinese army declares war on america
>troops ordered to storm american embassy
>can't, someone sold the whole unit's ammunition supply
>order a truck full of ammo to be delivered to them
>never makes it, someone sold the gasoline
>war over, chinese government declares victory

It's all going down through toilet, and i think we all know who are the responsibles for it

yeah that's the fun part. niggers really don't know shit about genetics

In the long run

In the year 2036:
>the borders of the middle east will more closely resemble the map ralph peters put out a few years ago
>there will be no "white genocide", this is a fantasy, intermarriage rates will not surpass 15%
>tens of thousands of Europeans will die in Islamist terror attacks between now and then but there will be no eurabia
>america will enter a period of long slow decline brought about by raging gov't debts
>there will be a major war between an ascendant China and its regional rivals, possibly involving the united states.
>Russia will slowly absorb eastern europe, nato will do nothing in response
>there will be no singularity, automation and innovation will continue to change the world but not in an apocalyptic fashion
>all of you will still be socially awkward losers using Sup Forums

China has a military potential of 640mn soldiers.
It's borders are constrained and is already setting up cities in Africa and South America and flexing its might across the entire Asian theatre all of which are nothing compared to the Chinese military. China has admitted to Eugenics by mixing Nordic European DNA into volunteer females and purposefully selecting the best traits of both races for a new army.

A future where 50% of the planet is either colonised or a protectorate of China is certainly possible. Europe controlled by Eurasian elites with European dominated features? I can see it. They're already building a military port in Crimea as part of the Russo-Chinese 30 years mutual defence agreement.

IS should be a olive skinned woman with a Niqab on tbh.

Good first attempt though.

DIVERSITY!

>future
You mean now, right?

Wer ist Wotan?

We will become the nothing we were before we came here

This is me and my gf. I love having an Indian QT gf. Not a feminist and she will age better than a white chick. I looked it up - the kids will look sorta Italian. If they marry white then it'll hardly matter in the long run, might even strengthen the gene pool. Also, I managed to deprogram her Islaic faith from her. Made her an atheist. I see no problem with this. We genetically mixed with fucking Neanderthals in the past. Mixing shitskin with my pure blood isn't crime of the fucking century. I mean, big booty latina girls come from mixing black and white.

This is the real problem. White women are unmarriable career feminist whores who have 1 child if that. They are broken. Why not take all the refugee women, breed them, send their men back to afghanistan, and nuke the place. That's how to conquer a people.

Overpopulated as fuck.

THEY KEEP TAKING OUR WOMEN MAKE IT STOP

So fucking much this.

Source: I live in detroit

This will not happen this millenium

That's a gross picture. Wired mice. /shudder

>robots don't consume

wtf OP why do you have a picture based on a kids book

> nanomachine per cell
wut?