How could you ever compete?

How could you ever compete?

Little CUCKS like you should worship me. I can make her shiver with pleasure. I just have to do what comes naturally: fuck her with my Alpha Cock.

>kik: rocketlewes

You're a virgin, aren't you?

mad? You should be busy finding me pussy, cuck.

on the plus side you might be able to live forever, being a virgin and all

>girlfriend of 6 years
>just travelled europe fucking the shit out of her in 7 countries

Enjoy being alone.

Wtf is wrong with your thumb to hand?

>that vein
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!

>Holding the base of your cock and pushing down to make it seem bigger
>Claw handing to make it seem like it's thicker
>gripping hard to stop blood flowing back, making it engorge.

You're cock isn't even remotely impressive, and I doubt girls "Shiver with pleasure" when you can only last 6 seconds.

Try harder.

When you can tell someone is a lard ass just by looking at their hand...

>That deformed ass thumb.

Thanks for the OC cringe

Lol.

Holy fucking shit you are deformed all over

That's one skinny little dick. What's the length little man

Pfft, fuck you OP.

Hot girls, pm me instead. Dark chocolate here for you, just a nice non desperate guy unlike OP.

kik is datboiavery

my wife says she likes mine when her boyfriend is out of town

That makes it even more laughable. Theres fucking nothing to you.

You're a skinny mother fucker, with an average looking cock. Now taking into account that you're skinny, you're cock is even less impressive.

Stop trying OP, no one is ever going to fuck you, and you're definitely not an alpha.

OP that's one small fucking dick you got there. Girls should message ME instead. I'm a model and a real gentleman. Kik me, girls: dennishibma

that's not me

Timestamp or gtfo faggot

I'd fuck you in the ass

>cut
No thanks

Heh thought so op...

that moment op thinks a big dick is all a girl needs for him to be alpha. Also "alpha force" where the perverted twist in it? all these "alphas" have these boring ass straight cocks and feel that some level of girth makes them special. Unfortunately there is nothing there that can save you except a possible amputation you silly cancerous fuck boy. My advice on your problem would be to try something different like post your tongue or your bleached ass whole =3 as for the rest of you, die in a fire your pathetic user fucks. good luck in the real world.

also, didn't make that clear before, not a bleached asshole, you whole ass covered in bleach. enjoy

Some guy I'm teasing about fucking sent me this. Would it be worth the ride?

I'm 100% sure i could kick your ass