Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Today is my 21st birthday, and no one cares. The only people who've wished me a happy birthday are my mom, and my grandma through text. I have no friends. Make me feel better about my terrible lonely life, or at least make me laugh. Please.

Happy Hanukkah

Happy birthday faggot op.

Friends are obligations.

Happy birthday. I am 20 years older than you. Every year gets worse,

Happy birthday!

happy birthday op

oki i try ehm
so
i am 21
i have no friends
i'm a virgin and never had a gf

hmm

hope you feel better op

Happy birthday OP, you always have friends on Sup Forums

whats ur steam?

Happy birthday op, may your day be filled with dicks

>Under age untill...

nigger wat. your fat arse muritard cops can't even add 21 to a 4 digit number..?

post face op

Whatsup bro,

I don't know you but nobody deserves a friendless birthday, it's overrated anyway, i'm 27 and i barley even celebrate it.. enough good moments without a day on wich i was born..

anywa, gratz bro.. gif is present

Happy birthday Op!

Kill yourself OP

i was in the same boat as u, pussy

but got laid when i was 23 when i realised growing a beard made me hot and popular

grow a beard

Im 25, on my 25th I got a happy birthday from my mom and schizophrenic dad. You got it made dude if your grandma texted you. My grandma died a tragic death

I rarely post a reply around here, but for this I'll say happy bday. If it makes you feel any better I'm still waiting for a card from my parents and my bday was mid-July.

Happy birthday OP. We love you.

Go to a bar and make some new friends.

The only person thats gonna fix your issues are you. get out today and do something. The only wolf in you thats gonna live is the one that you feed. Feed it good and it'll live good. [9]

Happy B Day

Nice citation.

I hated my 21st. My boss made me work all night, and ensured I had to do it by scheduling the two people who could have covered me (and volunteered to do so) to work at his other store, which was something he'd never done before. Prick.

Honestly, I hated my life from the start of my teenage years, all the way through 21. It got better from there.

Happy birthday, OP. Go out, have a drink or two(no need to get shitfaced), maybe talk to a girl at the bar. Or a guy, if you're a faggot.

happy birthday you little shit go buy me some beer

happy Birthday, I spent my 21st the same.

It's just how it is for some people.

I don't tell people about my birthday's anymore, I don't put a year or a real date on facebook so that it's not awkward when no one says anything.

I look at birthdays differently now, I take it as a day for myself. I might save some nice weed for it, make some mead a month before and try it on my birthday, small things like that to keep my spirits up. It's all good bro, your not alone !

Friends are a hassle anyway.

grow the fuck up you whiny bitch. nobody cares, so what. deal with it. cunt

OP here, thanks guys. I feel a lot less crippling depression now.

I remember turning 21. I was in college. A neighboring room planned a big party for me. My birthday fell right before finals, so it was a stressful time anyway. We all went to the party, good crowd. We played one game of beer pong and then everybody crapped out cause they needed to study. I called a cab and went to the bar, alone. I was just hoping to run into someone to hang out with. Bar was completely empty, except for the bartender. I told the bartender it was my 21st birthday in hopes of maybe a free shot or at least to have someone take a shot with me. I had been going there the past 2 years with a fake ID and I looked a bit older anyway. Bartender didn't believe me. I took my lonely shot and left.

Go to a bar and drink till you're confident enough to strike up a conversation with someone. Happy birthday Sup Forumsro, keep your chin up.

You are from Kentucky op

Sneakysadam

happy bday op

Happy Birthday, user!!!

Yes I am. Bardstown, now Lexington.

Happy birthday man, id buy you a drink myself if i was there

happy birthday OP here's a cute gif

happy birthday, op.

It's for the cashiers.

There are many many people in the same boat as you, they just don't cry about it like a fag so you don't know who they are. Happy birthday!

go fuck yourself troll. Piss off son on a filthy full of gannoreah bitch

happy birthday!

The worst part about not having friends is the dreams.

I dream that I have friends and real connections with people. I met a beautiful girl who was into me.
I wake up feeling empty and depressed, the images left from what i can remember seem to haunt me along with a weird kind of nostalgia.

Gets me worse than any nightmare.

Happy fapping, fapping makes happy!

Happy Birthday OP!

Happy Birthday, user.
Go get drunk and bang a hooker.

Its my Birthday too.

Time to grow up, put your big boy pants on and stop feeling sorry for yourself. *shrug* Maybe you would have more friends if you weren't a downer

Hey OP

I'm in ky too. Want head?

Step 1 buy any mass amount of alcohol
Step 2 go to the beach not just any beach but a classy one
Step 3 rent hotel motel
Step 4 get Mc faggot cup pour booze into cup
Step 5 walk beach and drink until 1 am and never use sunscreen
Step 6 profit

TIts or GTFO

Happy birthday! I am you!

what? how could you actually not have a single friend? You'd have to actually push people away or hide or live in a crappy town of 300.

If you're a grill or at least a trap, yes.

>*shrug*
cringe

Tell me a little about yourself and keep it positive. I will then proceed to post a potentially heartfelt message.

There are no females on the internet

>Eyes:BRO
>mfw I have bro eyes
>I can see all the bros

This is Mr Shark. Hes really a catfish but he thinks hes a shark, at the store people even called him a shark. He even swims like one, swaggering his tail when he swims. But anyways he wanted to wish you a happy birthday, and so do I. Have a happy 21st.

already done... it is on the ID

OP here, I accept.

I haven't always had a terrible life, in fact I had an awesome life up until around 19. At that point my family went broke after losing the business, I had a lot of personal issues that include but aren't limited to drug addiction and going to jail, recently lost my best friend to prison, all my old friends turn their backs on me after the previously stated, moved to a new city where I know no one, am currently NEET which feels bad man.

I'm not a drug addict anymore, I've cleaned up and workout/eat healthy/quit smoking. Trying to get a job but it's hard w/ record. Can't afford to go back to college right now. I'm not ugly or socially awkward and I think the worst part is having had it all, and now I have basically nothing. Sucks Sup Forumsro.

Got $10? I got dope. Wouldn't you love that warming comfort with a little bit of nod to make your day a little better?

Says he doesn't do drugs any more
Offers drugs

Okay, well done. Nice balanced message. Sounds like on the whole you've left rock bottom behind and are not delusional or self absolved. Congratulations on your birthday - I wish you a nice life.

To add, and it will sound stupid but its true. Your past and current misery can provide the dedication/motivation for something great in the future. Its not all bad. As the great poet Johan Cruijf once said:
>elk nadeel hep zijn voordeel

eat shit pusst

Obviously your mother and grandmother care. Quit being such an emofag, you're 21 time to start acting like an adult

Could you imagine yourself having friends? Do you want them?

oy nice kentucky state ID feg. where abouts you from?

Happy birthday OP!
I think life is like that, it sometimes seems like a series of hurdles that you just have to keep jumping. But keep moving and you'll eventually get over them.

Happy Birthday Aaron!

Lexington

Americans are too retarded to calculate age from a DOB?

How many other people's birthdays do you care about? It's a two way street.

I turned 25 this year already. I cant think ahead what I gain with the next birthday. At 25 I was legally allowed to rent cars.
What happens after that?

At least your not black.