SkinWalker Thread? SkinWalker Thread

SkinWalker Thread? SkinWalker Thread

skinwalker here,
ask me anything

They aren't real, you're a faggot, kill yourself.

Skinwalker pls go

>skinwalker
>posts wendigo

Maybe they are not real, but even so, I found some interesting stories in Sup Forums. Doesn't matter if they were bait or real, either way, they make a good read

I mean, in OPs defense, they're similar. Wendigo is from Algonquin folklore, and skinwalker is from Navajo folklore. Like when you read stories about em, it could go either way

Agreed, I love reading about them. Such primal fucking fear

What is a skinwalker, precisely?

Not sure what the hell the creature in the story is, but oh well, interesting too

>In Navajo (Navajo: Diné) culture, a skin-walker is a type of witch who has the ability to turn into an animal, or to disguise themselves as an animal.

Just a quick google search, maybe some user can give more info about it, like our Sup Forumsro here

Although in most of these stories the creatures are monsters that can morph into humans, on /x/ they technically call this type of monster a fleshgait. We all still just use skinwalker though because the name stuck

I like those stories bump

Forgot pic

I live in the Southwest.

Once while at the barn late at night the horses got all weird- I later heard my own voice coming from the roof of the tack room.

Shit was spoopy.

I see, thanks for the info

You guys, I wouldn't worry about the skinwalkers, let's just all go camping together out in the woods and we can tell more ghost stories.

W͙̺̹͉̭̼͓͍͎͡o̟͕̮͓̩̭̞͚̕n̵̤̠͟t̸̞͔̤́ ͈͈͖͇̟t̹̬̩͕̝͓̟̀h҉̘͘a̘͇͓t̫̹̯̙ ̶̥̠͇̻̼̲͓b̫̣̮̯͍̣̙̰͘͝e͓̼̯͉͝ ̴̥̲͕͙̜͉̯f͎̱̙̣̟́͠ͅu͔͓̬͚̠͡ǹ̸͍͢?̵̧̨̪̜

Did you go and check the other day to see what it could have been?

How the fuck do you know the sound of your own voice?

I get to listen to my voice at work. I do phonecalls part of the day and they give you feedback on your calls.

It was pretty windy so I think I was just paranoid. But yeah no nothing weird has happened since. Just feels... creepy at night, I guess, like I'm being watched. But then again the horses do just kinda stare dumbly.

>>ITT idiots

Last Story I have