Is No Man's Sky the Ghostbusters of video games?

Is No Man's Sky the Ghostbusters of video games?

No
That would be CoD infinite warfare
Overhyped by producers, only retards say they like it

So no mans sky right?

Except that CoD4 remake. I havent bought a CoD game since MW3 but I'm gonna spend 80 bucks on Infinite Warfare just for that CoD4 remaster.

Is No Man's Sky the new Spore?

Ermagerd open worldz! Ermagerd explores!

...fucking boring!

That it?

No man's sky is hyped by customers, not producers

Spore was fucking amazing, I'm guessing you never made it to the center of the galaxy in the space stage or ally with the grox.

ye lol.

You're a faggot and Spore is great.

So I'm right? You sat through three and a half hours of sailing in Wind Waker, didn't you?

>>was
What is novelty?

Spore was boring as fuck. Talked up on their "evolution" capabilities. Shit was lame. Go pure religion and nothing can stop you...

Spore was boring af, kill yourself

How does that make you right? I never played wind waker, but the travel is barely a part of spore at all. Not like assasins creed boat simulator

Fuck man i remember befriending grox and everyone in class would fucking respect me for a few weeks until someone else did it

Just gonna leave this right here..

Boring games are boring rere

this nigga and a dozen of his friends created the best get rich scheme of all times.. my hats off to him

Bitch I'd still play it if they didn't make you buy a new one every time you switch computers.

I made such insane monsters that I couldn't beat them later on. I'ts pretty possible to make some disgustingly powerful shit, plus the horrors of the creature creation mode were dope. Just remove hands and legs from arms and voila, a cthulu beast

topkek

Nigga, I had a whole arm of the galaxy colonized. I went to a school the creator went too so it was extra hyped there.

gb2 easy mode

those are some high quality....toes

You got it confused, bro it's no-mam.

>Ghostbusters (2016)

>No Man's Sky

Both are on my Christmas wishlist.

I'll play real games, you play Boring as fuck: The game! Face it newfriend, you bought a $60 mobile game with slightly improved graphics. Get rekt

Do your parents know you're gay?

cancer detected

>No Mam Sky

Cause you're a kissless virgin if you play that game.

I bought it 3 times and i'll do it again. Then what's a "real" game?

So you're 3x stupid? Roger that.

>b8

What do you play?

Rise of the tomb raider. Best game ever.

Ur mum fgt

Best game ever

it sister

The next Tomb Raider will be a remake with a male lead.

Never heard of them, could it be you just don't play games?

Ur mum n Ur sister tite bitches

Soooo... Unchartered?

That picture ruined my shit. Thank you. Haven't laughed like that in a bit

lol no

Literally no one is hyped for that game lmao that's the stupidest shit I've read all day

It's missing the hairy pits tho

Damn, guess theres ALOT of no one's

>Overhyped by producers
>literally no one is hyped for that game

no. i mean yes.