Vaginas are literally disgusting

vaginas are literally disgusting

.....Said the faggot

So is your boyfriends asshole

I'm guessing you've never slid yer benis inside of one

bruh her pussy is probably a septic tank of evil. but damn it, id give it right in her whore pussy tbh

Damn right OP! But not having a girlfriend sucks, just because they have something terrible up front doesn't mean the tits/ass/feet are bad

Nothing disgusting about this.

Everything is disgusting about that though

are u gay? that pussy is air tight. seems like a great fuck

Holy fuck .. Are you 10 ?

100% gay

That pussy is so nice I started licking the screen on my phone

That's a tranny

yea duh people are disgusting, vaginas are still way better than dicks faggot

Not better then lady anoos or the boobage

LMFAO!!!!

This thread went so well

True, but so are mouths, anuses, noses, ears, hands and feet. And I need to stick my dick somewhere so....

Straight 44yr old here and the kids right. It's pretty gross if you think about it. But seeing that most people who post here are in their late teens / early 20s and have raging hormones I can totally see why the thought of someone saying its gross would shock you.

Nothing disgusting about this

That vagina looks messed up. You sure that's not a tranny?

they make want to vom

your literally a faggot

Love me some vagina

are you sure about that though?

How is me saying an actual tranny is disgusting bait?

That vag kinda reminds me of this guys mouth. You only think its hot because you are biologically forced to.

I am being biologically forced to think it's hot though, so I do think it's hot. Do you think repressing your biological urges makes you more intelligent like all other 17 year old virgins?

You're a product of vagina you faggot

Reminds me of the face hugger from aliens

No, you are NOT biologically forced to like disgusting cavernous caves of sick. Sure maybe one that hasn't been double fisted or one that didn't used to be a penis like the ones in this thread. But god damn you can't get any lower then
THATS AN ACTUAL TRANNY, IS ANY HELL CAVE GOOD ENOUGH?! ARE YOU ATTRACTED TO ANENOMES?

Right on OP - ever see one while the chick was on her period?

And that vagina is now a terrible and useless place

Still more appealing than a faggots asshole

I agree, dicks are yummy :3

But not more then a ladies.
>Unless you like child support

I don't know man, I know it's disgusting but I still want to stick my dick in it. I assume that's because of my biology. I would also probably fuck an anemone.

gb2 /gaia/

>what are condoms

I want to have children some day, that's as far as biology takes me. I want a cunt that looks like | and not &

A penis prison is what

Unreliable is what they are. Learned that the hard way.

I'm repressing shit user, but you do reach a point where you can start to see past the smoke and mirrors. A point where you can start seeing thing for what they really are.

that pussy was made to be bred. i want to fill it up with my love batter, pump by pump

and that's why we fuck it hard: to show that disgusting piece of shit who's boss

Ugh

You could try for a year straight and not make a baby.

If that's your criteria for finding the mother of your children, you're going to have a bad time.

It's my criteria for sex in general. I've never seen a pussy as bad as the ones in this thread. I wouldn't want my children to have deformed genitals

Yup, doesn't mean sticking your dick in a vagina (even an ugly one) isn't fun. And having fun is really what it's all about.

I'ts not when it kills the boner, flaccid sex is weird and lame

So you would rather have sex with an ugly woman with a nice vagina, than a beautiful woman with an ugly vagina? Do I need to remind you that with most sexual positions you don't actually see the vagina?

Kristina Bell is so fucking sexy.

Wow OP is a lesbian confirmed

That's just false. You have to see it to line it up, assuming it isn't one like in this thread where even a jumbo stud could accidently fall in.
>I rather just go average

Terrible cunts like this thread are very rare tbh

>:3

I don't know man. If seeing an imperfect vagina ruins your boner, maybe you weren't that into women in the first place.

>imperfect
>.5/10
You don't have to be a disgusting desperate piece of shit that's even ok with trannys though

Unreliable if you're retarded, maybe

Pussies are delicious. I would happily lap up any fluids that come out of a nice delicious pussy. They smell good, taste good, look good, sound good, and feel good.

Why are there so many faggots in the world these days?

Oh yes, because women can't poke holes in them and they never break.
>God damn you're fucking stupid, I'm not even the guy you replied to but holy shit.

Faggots
>Because we don't like actual trannies and bitches that have been double fisted

aight den

i actually agree with OP.
ive always thought it looks like a plate of raw malleted meat.
or like a roast beef sandwich you get from arbys.
that said i still register that sex is one of the best feelings ever and honestly i kink enough that even though they arent visually appealing, id still eat a chick out.
easy.
vaginas feel good.
they do not look good.
end of story

this is exactly how i feel user. they look like a fucking rotten fish but the feelings they give you are too damn good

Youre both gay. If you dont like pussy and just put up with it because it feels good, you might as well be pounding a dudes ass. End of story.

>not knowing the difference between the feeling of a pussy and a males asshole
>being this virgin

being bisexual i wouldnt actually mind railing a dude, unless he was one of those buff jap bara fags

how do you know how a man's asshole feels?

he's probably wiped his ass before, unlike you

Implying you've ever seen a irl vagina fucking faggot

if by wipping ass you mean shoving his entire hand in his asshole then you are right

Welcome to Arby's, can I take your order?

Vaginas are disgusting but I fucking love them.
Probably why I love girls assholes more because I'm at least more familiar with what comes out of it.
With a pussy it's just an alien cavern seeping question marks desu

Nope.

Fuckin hell, if I had that attached to my body I would see a doctor.

Mmmm, yes they are :3

How about that then?

This is simple truth. I'll happily tongue one for days but fuck looking at a cunt.

would still tap that for points plus I bet she likes the backdoor

You're a genetic failure how does it feel

Even though I love playing with them, I think they look hideous. The look like a mess, like if you cut several cuts in half cooked meat.