Doesn't stack up to albums like Loveless or Nevermind at all

I know right

How wrong can one man be?

Isn't it so good?
>doesn't stack up to Nevermind
kek

he's right desu

go away

That user is a fucking retard but I don't want a grimesposter in here, fuck off you degenerate autistic ugly fuck and go back to your containment thread

its good but its no fragile

in utero is objectively better

Fragile isn't that good ;^)

I'm not your average Grimesposter, user.
This, in every way.

>>>/goblin/

Go.

The Downward Spiral is a beautiful experience and all of you fuckers that don't like it probably listened to it once while reading a newspaper

>Doesn't stack up to albums like Loveless or Nevermind at all

This is bait, the production on this still holds up and is far, far better than Nevermind, this album was a high watermark for good production during the 1990s.

Both The Fragile and Loveless had the same sound engineers working on it, probably Downward Spiral too, assuming Trent worked with Alan Moulder back then.

This and Broken are his absolute best, no contest.

That doesn't make them good

not bait I just honestly didn't think this album was as good, it's just my shitty opinion though not everything you disagree with has to be bait

You've never listened to her music and I find that pretty funny.

I have, I have both Visions and Art Angels in my library and this the later is one of the post pop records of 2015

I just think /grimes/posters are the most autistic group of people on this site and would rather not associate with them in threads not about her, including you

Nevermind is still a much shittier album compared to The Downward Spiral. Butch mixed the thing horribly.

In Utero was the good Nirvana album, because of all the crazy drum micing and raw energy on it. Putting loads of compression and chorus effects on a rock band to tone them down is a shitty idea.

I think it's more autistic to generalize an entire fanbase, especially one you're technically a part of.

that's completely understandable and all I can say to that is I hope you can understand where I'm coming from as well

why are you guys talking about grimes i just wanted to talk about the downward spiral while i listened to it for the first time

fuck you

I do. I can admit that some of the posters in /grimes/ aren't... the best, but so are the posters in other popular Sup Forums fanbases. We're not all bad.

nigger stay out of this

nice quads, leave them on your way out

maybe not all of you, and I agree fanbases like DG are almost equally as cringe but those /grimes/ generalfags need to understand there legitimate reasons as to why people might not like her

It's so fucking good man... one of the best albums of all time. Hope you like it!

i'd love to see trent and grimes collaborating at some point

it'd would be industrial pop very well produced 2bh

That'd be fantastic, tbqh. I feel like, if Grimes were to produce with someone, it'd be Reznor.

i wasn't talking to you

You weren't actually talking to anyone. :^)

i really like his lyrics if you think of them as something you'd write in a diary

like its not the greatest poetry or anything but it really captures angst

yeah but especially not you

that's not me i'm this user anyway. this could happen, considering grimes loves PHM. or at least we can get a remix . a man can dream.