Why are white girls so into black cock?

why are white girls so into black cock?

its impossible to get laid as a white male today. black men are stealing all white women.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/4xafov/big_black_cock_deepthroat/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh look, this thread is right on time. the nigger has done it again

Your life sucks. Maybe if you weren't so worried about some black guy's cock, you'd be getting laid.

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/4xafov/big_black_cock_deepthroat/

Have literally never had this problem.

Maybe if you weren't such a goddamn beta.

Get with a black woman. Black men hate it, and that pussy is sweet. Plus they give head like no white woman can.
Try to get with an educated one though. The ghetto bitches are hella dumb..and ghetto..

It's the closest to bestiality while still being widely socially acceptable.

black bitches do have rhythm I'll give u that,but are not as aesthetically pleasing as a good looking white woman

>its impossible to get laid as a white male today
TOP KEK
where? in America? sure.
here in europe dindus rarely date/marry white women, except for England and Sweden they are cucks

They dont, black propaganda and cucking should get their separate board /cuk/ is my sugestion

It's mostly the shitty white women that just want black dick because it's edgy.
>source: being a black man

3 words:
white
nationalist
women

well your full of shit again

>implying good looking white women want to have sex with anyone in this thread
I say take what you can get.

I will give you that.
White women I think anything above a 5 or 6 is attractive enough to fuck and forget. Black women have to be a 9 or a 10 for me to think they're attractive.

Is not that black girls like black men, its that black men dont like black women

Find a mostly white middle class blue collar school district that just built a new elementary school. Single black mothers flock into the section 8 housing. Its like shooting ducks in a barrel for white dudes. The more respectful you treat them in public the worse they let you treat them in private....and you have to treat them like worthless cum dumpsters in private or they will get crazy on you.

Huge black cocks are just irresistible

True story. Unless they're educated with no kids. My girl is black and a college graduate (Not from a beauty college either faggots). She is white washed. And shes a fucking freak in the sack and better than any women i've had before. Ghetto black women want white men when they're tired of being fucked by a poor ass nigger with no job and sits around smoking pot and drinking colt 45 all day. Educated black women will take a white man because its different and he will treat her right.

noone likess niggeres you fool

As a white male this what I think about all day

>hanging around elementary schools trying to pick up single mothers

honestly fuck everyone except whites and Asians
the only 2 races that are by far biologically and intellectually superior to any other race.
world would be so much fucking better with only our races.

Yeah they don't need to date white women. They just rape them. Niggers know their place in America (for the most part)

Only sluts, and that sluts just want the black penis as a toy,a sexual toy,you still being meaningless apes

THEIR NOT
STOP BEING A FAGGOT
IM SICK OF THESE FUCKING THREADS I HAVE A GF SHE IS HOT SHE WOULD NEVER FUCKK A NIGGER YOU FUCKING KIKE FAGGOT

You fell for it cracker. Nig-nog baited you.

But think of the BBC goy... I mean bro.

I mean he's not wrong. Unless she finds herself a good educated christian man. (Like Tyler Perry movie tier) she's really just fucking a big black dick cause shes a slut.

How can you compete?

With monster black cock

im not a beta. im not out at parties i try to act alpha and that but girls still wont fuck me.

You are now white boy. Worship my meat sissy boi. Faggot. Black power.

>i try to act alpha
>girls won't fuck me
c'mon you're a beta bro

Is that a dick for ants?

not sure if so many are into black cock but the one time that i got blacked, it was amazing. so manly and he seemed to love being in charge.

NO YOU SHUT UP SHE FUCKS ONLY ME
I HAVE MONEY
NIGGERS DON'T
IT'S THAT SIMPLE
THESE THREADS ARE TRYING TO MAKE WHITE MEN INSECURE AND I'M FUCKING SICK OF IT
SICK OF YOU FAGGOT
IT WOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER HAPPEN IN MY RELATIONSHIP GODDAMMIT

My bad. Monster black cock.

I submit to the superior man. You all know who he is. It's so obvious goy.

Every fucking day, 10 times a day, there's another "u madz whyt bio" thread. You sub beta sterilization candidates are the worst cancer around, plebeian-brained sewer dwellers that are not only infantile but tragically inept. So some big nigger buck "be stealin' dem whyt wumanz." Who cares? Before he stuck his dick in her do you think she would've ever looked at you, or even pissed on you if you were on fire? Why don't you wash the Cheetos dust off your balls and save your money. There's a plethora of other kinds of non-white women that'll love you as long as you can take care of them and they don't care if you're ugly or have a small dick. The standard of "women" is not determined by Anglo bitches, it's determined by YOU.

low quality b8

I'm fine with black women lmao, they can keep those pesky white women.

shit man, every post you've made screams insecurity. If you know it to be true then don't bother replying. shit...

What will you do when we run you out of this country Jew boy? Remember when we roasted you alive? Maybe we'll do it again.

OP here. I don't like posting these threads but our bull makes me do this. pic related

Look at these pathetic inferiors. I bet their wives were all fucking big cocks who could satisfy them. They're better off dead with those little cocks.

Thumbs Up! Waaaaaaaaaaaay Up!

~My name is Big Thug Mike and I approve this message! 2016!!! ~

......................,,-~*~,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;./
......................|.;.;.;.;.|
............._,,,,,_.).;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....(:.__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯"".;.;.;.;.,"
....",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/
......::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:
.......,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,"::::
.........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-"::::::::::

Even an asian's cock is bigger

as a casual observer from the outside where is the evidence that it's a jewish special interest group making these threads and not just black dudes?

oh how i wish that was true.
i'm a white sissy and my gf has told me that she has fantasized about black guys. she was drunk at the moment

You eurofaggots really believe everything you hear.
Amazingly stupid for such a supposedly educated and advanced society.

Jewish faggot. Subhuman untermenschen scum. Leave America. You're not welcome. We hate you.

YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT
I'LL FIGHT YOU

At least we white men are not so into black women, because I prefer to be alone than with piece of shit like a nigger, also, a joke:
How do you call the fetish of white women sucking black cocks?
Scat

Because your dick looks like a turd.
No one wants to fuck a turd.

ignore the kike shill guys

Nothing gets me harder

White men are the reason. Now think about that. It's always been the answer.

I know its a bait m8, but anyways i had to say it,and its true, these chimps dont realize that they are just sexual things,poor bastards,whitout a dick they are nothing,more than they are now if its even possible

I'm not Jewish. I'm white and voting for Trump.

pic related

>reminder to sage tumblr shill

She was letting him try a little black nigglet

so posting a screenshot from a board full of known liars is "proof" somehow?

Do you think jet fuel can't melt steel beams too?

It's just a fact that white women who like black men have been rejected by good white men.
A black man will literally fuck any white woman. It's so pathetic and hilarious to see some skinny negro with a fat disgusting white bitch.

Truer words were never spoken

What you think I'll fall for that Jewish boy?

you're so autistic it's cute
no that's after the act

tell us more edgelord

>board full of liars

i don't even remember when i got to fuck my gf last time, i believe it was on my birthday back in february

The only known liars who frequent the board are paid to do so. Thanks for correcting the record.

>60% white and declining

Good job with your white women Amerifats

What a weird place this is.

Shit if my girl told me she fantasized about anything but me and celebrities I'd drop her ass quicker than anything.

>He said nigger on the internet
>Where is my safespace

Noose yourself.

does her bull take good care of her?

White people in general are declining. If you're white you're not immune.

>i'm a (((white))) sissy

ftfy

Look I hate Mexicans and Muslims, I want less taxes, I want to bomb the shit out of ISIS, what more do I need to convince you?

Pic related. My black bull wants me to post here .

of course she fantasizes about other men are you retarded?

Seriously? Sup Forums is not a trusted source for your shit, user

you're being cucked

that's why we must work toward a new reich

It's a mental disorder resulting in single parenthood.

fortunately Sup Forums is not the only place that is aware of these things

well, i didn't. we're quite honest with each other. she's literally also said that she wishes i was more hung than i am.
she measured it to 11cm iirc (around 4 inches)
afaik she doesn't have a bull, but her toys get a LOT of playingtime

>Thanks for correcting the record.

oh you're one of those faggots too
do you have your own cornstarch fleshlight?

How could white women possibly resist the finest specimens of humanity when all they're use to seeing is a bunch of pale faced boring beta faggot cubicle drones.

have you figured out how to masturbate yet user

thanks, i guess it's not really surprisin that i'm white cause i'm a sissy.