/FPL/

> ctrl + f
> no results
> /FPL/ thread

Rate this. £1m in the bank. Might get Llorente in depending on how much he will be worth

>Fosu-Mensah
>Herrera
>Holding
>Nordfeldt
All won't play. Bench is useless. Need to refigure
>Payet
Might not play in first game
>Noble
Only points from penalties
>Xhaka
Awful. Don't but defensive midfielders. Especially one that got 3 red cards in 28 games.
>That strike force
Too cheap. Need at least 1 that is £9m or higher
Overall, 6/10

Find one flaw

League?

>fletcher

He gets points so fucking slowly. Get Capoue instead, he's had a good preseason and takes a number of set-pieces

Go here for League codes and official thread

>Andre Ayew signing for West Ham, so he will play up front and Carroll won't play

>implying this can be improved upon

>Barkley as captain
Kek'd

Thanks for reminding me, swapped to Aguero.

>vardy
>thinking there is any meme magic left after last season and the euros
also
>pic related

Give me one piece of evidence which suggests the meme will ever die. Kante just won't impact their attacking prowess as much as people think.

dont really know how to improve my midfield

please rate friends

Rate. Bench a worry?

valar morghulis

I see a lot of people going for Burnley's Gray, any particular reason for that? And any reason why I don't see more of Feghouli in people's teams?

Gray was the leading goalscorer in the championship last season and has scored 9 goals in 6 matches this pre season.
If you look at Feghoulis stats from previos seasons he really doesn't have much end product and adapting to the premier league is not easy.

So with Ayew done for West Ham and apparently playing in a more forward position he is an absolute steal for 7.5 in a mid position.

Current team, with Ayew to be changed to West Ham obv.

2m in the bank pls help

Either upgrade feghouli to Siggy or Defoe to Pookaku

Will Ibrahimovic even start every game?

no not even close

>appoint ibra as vice captain
>thinking Mou won't start him

A-anyone?

Midfield is pretty good. defence is fine. Attack needs work

Plan to drop Rashford for Defoe if he doesn't play enough games, but seeing as Defoe is only 50/50 at the moment I thought I'd take the risk.

Other than that, be as brutal as you want.

I'd maybe change the defense to people who are going to get assists unless it's somebody who is an absolute GOAT defender like Alderweireld, Daniels from Bournemouth for Evans or Williams could be a good shout.

>Wanting advice
>Not including subs

Swap Eriksen for lamela, and possibly look into improving your strikers. Depends if you're hedging your bets on 352. If you're planning on going 343, swap one of your premium mids for a cheap sub (routledge, Fischer, capoue) and use that money to upgrade a forward. Nae bad besides.

£4m left, what should I do?

Also this is my first time playing this thing so any other advice would be very appreciated

upgrade Drinkwater to Lamela

>Das Trollenliga (Classic Sup Forums League)
210027-67283

>Annual Sup Forums league
43205-15630

>Sup Forums head to head league
73341-74166

Why do so many people pick fletcher? Such a horribly slow trickle of points. Capoue is a far superior choice of cheap ass midfield, he has a far higher chance of getting some assists from set-pieces at least.

Not to mention that 0.5 more will get you midfielders which will likely play up-front, primarily Routledge or dyer. Morrison is also way more likely to get points than fletcher at west brom.

Routledge is played as a striker. Dyer plays at AMF as second choice to Siggy. Llorente is the confirmed CF all season. Ayew has been sold to West Ham and will start at LW instead of Enner Valencia.

This. Routledge will play above Siggy for 2.5m cheaper. This won't change until Swansea sign a striker.

>tfw 98m team with 2m left over
waiting for good strikers

Connor Wickham? Crystal Palace have an easy start to the season, he's their only striker and he's had a good preseason.

honestly tempted to play a bargain meme team for GW and then start splashing the cash on big names who perform each week

Will Demarai Gray get any starts this season?

Batsuayhi to start.

Really want Alderweireld, Lamela and Kane but don't like having 3 players from the same team. Shall I drop Kane for Ibra or maybe Aguero?

thinking about dropping eriksen for alli or lamela

also swapping ayew for siggy now that he went to west ham

Mandanda?

Gonna swap Lloris for Cech afer week 2 and I'll get rid of Sturridge if his injury is more than a knock

>I could have an attacking LW who can also play ST on a team needing a ST who cost £20m on a ridiculously offensive team
>or I could have an AMF for the same price
Literally get both
P.S. siggurddson hasn't played in the preseason.

>De Bruyne 75% chance of playing

Is it worth risking him? I had him as captain and sunderland at home is a really nice looking fixture for him desu

Only player missing from Palace's expected starting XI in today's friendly. May be 2nd choice.

Is Ibra going to start games? I have literally no idea how United will lineup

Ibra
Martial Rooney Mhki
Pogba Schneiderlin
Shaw Bailly Smalling Valencia
de Gea

>Pogba

Herrera has been playing that position, its just a matter of when Pogba comes.

>tfw want Sturridge but the cunt can't be trusted to keep fit

Any Middlesbrough fans here that can tell be what the expected starting back 4 is?
Nsue-Gibson-Barragan/Jackson-Friend?

What's the verdict on Grujic lads? He's been starting pre-season games and scoring goals. Only 5m. Worth being the cheap bench option?

Rate?

He'll rotate at best.

Routlege looks the best 5m midfielder, he's been playing upfront in pre season

>Kante
0/10

Halp

If Swansea sign Borja from Atletico, Routledge will be dropped.

Left or Right m8s?
>And Llorente when

>swansea defenders that aren't naughton

Just needed a cheap ass defender nigga

get Naughton instead then and don't waste a transfer on Fede.

Thank you sir I switched him. You think left or right is better?

Thank you sir. You think left or right is better?

Right

5.5m defenders? Baines, Fuchs, walker?

>Baines
memes

Terry

>nobody has Mane

Klopp is gonna turn him into the next Ronaldo, just you watch

>not on penalties
>not on free kicks
>not on corners
>shit fixtures

hf holding onto him for 7 weeks before he starts producing. also
>ayew
>6.0 keeper
>gray

JUST, the team.

>Ayew
>bad
there is literally noting wrong with having a premium west ham attacker who is proven in the EPL

>ayew
12 goals in the league last season in a shit Swansea side. This season he'll be playing in a top 8 team with the likes of Payet supplying him.
>6.0 keeper
he's 5.5 actually, and with Conte-ball he'll be getting a lot of clean sheets. If you don't have either him or De Gea this season you're a fool.
>gray
top scorer in the Championship last season, and has been banging them in in pre-season too. 90% of Burnley's goals this season will either be scored or assisted by him.

btw lads Sturridge is probably gonna be out the first few games, so get Origi in

>implying
klopp will play firmino as a striker

Liverpools XI will be:

Coutinho Firmino Mane
Henderson Wijnaldum Lallana
Milner Lovren Matip Clyne
Mingolet

until sturrige and karius are back from injury