How come the 70's action scenes are so good while all the future fights looks like cheapo vidyashit?

How come the 70's action scenes are so good while all the future fights looks like cheapo vidyashit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GvqAfXyDcQo
marvel.com/universe/Warpath
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which parts exactly?
Don't say every part because then it's obvious you're trolling.

better than any capeshit this year desu

also asian girl was hot even if her powers were wierd

All of the future scenes.

correlates to the amount of boipussy Singer was consuming at the time

so, you're saying that you want to fan her bingbing (or bingbing her fan, whatever) ...

I'd have consensual sex with her if you get my drift

>also asian girl was hot even if her powers were wierd

What's hard to understand about portals?

portals aren't, the whole pulling portal makers out of a bag. The portal makers themselves, unless it's not complex at all and I was just more focused on her other assets

I enjoyed the future scenes if only for Blink's powers. And of course for that lovely moment with Stewart and McKellen.

Also the 70s scenes had variety in scenery while the future scenes had that single sound-stage.

Your post is more confusing than her powers.

>TFW I will never get to experience DOFP in theaters for the first time again.

nothing Marvel-Main does will ever top McAvoy and Fassbender together.

She... She'll be back, right bros?

Kek

I'd have non-consensual sex with her tbqhwyf might be even more exciting if she's raping me.

She has 5 films in her contract apparently.

Heh.."top"

When the X Men were fighting the sentinels? That was the best part of the movie

Even better ... McAvoy and Stewart together

That scene was beautiful. When capeshit almost makes you tear up you *know* the filmmakers are doing something right.

these

I do like the original cast so it's a shame we won't ever see another Singer-directed movie with them. I'm sure X-Men 3 would have been decent if Singer hadn't gone off to "ruin" Superman.

70's had no good effects how could they possible, POSSIBLY make better action scenes old man?
if you mean combat, its so obvious they dont even make the punches look like theyre connecting

You misunderstood his post

m8 the future fights were the best parts of the film.

2/10 mmr

*ahem*
youtu.be/GvqAfXyDcQo

They were. They were fun and creative with genuine tension and a sense of peril.

Fox getting Fassbender, Stewart, Mckellan, and McAvoy is the GOAT capeshit casting.

what is mmr?
but go on dismiss any opinion you disagree with as some bait
dont think i did shit fer brains

Oh yeah haha I would take my erect penis and put it into her vagina if u know what I mean ;)

Then get Matthew Vaughn to direct. I know he did First Class but part of me will always wonder what he could have done with a balls-to-the-wall X-Men film.

It all got dragged down by the fact that every single other casting choice has been absolutely horrible.

Ah yes, the bunch of contrarians discussing the franchise that nobody cares about.

thank you for your post. your free park tickets and all-access pass are in the mail.

>franchise no one cares about
>x2 and DOFP are still highly regarded and better than any other modern cape franchise
Stay mad Disneyfag/dcuck

holy shit user, lurk moar

>be Warpath
>no super strength
>no guns
>no energy beams
>no portals
>just see good and has a couple kitchen knives
>get your goddamn face burned off

Did he get the shittiest powers of any mutant in the films?

He's a super tracker/hunter; only good for recon or as a lookout.

Brought a knife to a sentinel fight and got his face burned off. Serves him right.

I just remembered how shitty the X-Men future team was.

I think his power was empathy or some stupid shit in the comics

Nuh-uh.

did you forget mutantfu

>I think his power was empathy or some stupid shit in the comics

What? No it isn't, you could at least PRETEND to look.

Heightened senses and empathy.

-- the eyesight of an eagle
-- the hearing of a mole and owl
-- etc.

You get the drift ...

Only in First Class.

marvel.com/universe/Warpath

>Enhanced strength, speed, durability, reflexes, and senses; flight

are you confusing him with Bravestarr?

>Live action Bravestarr
Would watch.

I had one of those big super hero encyclopedia's and I swear it said one of his powers was empathy among other things.

because we know how the near past was, while we don't know the future will be and people exagerate the techonolical advances there will be to a megaman degree