Hi Sup Forums, how hard would it be for me to achieve the body to the right...

Hi Sup Forums, how hard would it be for me to achieve the body to the right? Im the one on the left and I think I have around 9% bf

4-5 months

Not hard. Body on the right has very little muscle mass. Lots of cardio + mild weight lifting and ab workouts + good dieting and you'll get it. Also youd have to tan.

Why are you all sweaty? Did you play with yourself before taking that pic?

Why is that guy full of stab wounds?

no you dont have 9% bf
1year 1/2 -2 years of lifting and dieting.

about 30 minutes to gain the stab wounds i suppose a week for them to heal and scar

/fit/ will help you out [spoiler]maybe[/spoiler]

second

1 year would get you 80% of the way there, and then another year or two to finish up. That's assuming good diet + routine.

this

not stab wounds he cuts himself

nice pun there bucko

Very easily user

>2 years for that shit
I got buff like that in half a year, might be my case only, but I think you're full of shit.. It doesn't take half a decade to get fit.

Op here, he got into a fight with a gang. he has black belt in tkwndo and muay also he trains krav maga with knifes and stuff aswell.

But he is skinny?

Creatine, protein kick the shit out of yourself every other day. 6 months.

nigga thats not 9% bodyfat u dumb bitch LOL u like 20 mate

diet is 70% of fitness and that's an enormous struggle for some people

Guy in the pic doesn nothing but bench press and ab workouts, 5 months of eating good would do it.

Only way to really find out is to hit the gym and try.

lol that triangle shape. nice skipping of leg day

ur aim shouldnt be to look a certain way, your goal should be to feel physically fit and well energetic and alert, so it dosnt fucking matter how u look, + look at nate diaz he looks just like u pretty much LUL

6 months to see any change but all together about a year

Skinny is just another word for "needs to eat more". Putting on weight is pretty straightforward. Having a healthy diet is harder, but far from impossible.

Read the /fit/ sticky guys.

All about the camera angle nigga

nowhere near 20% bodyfat - say lower than 12. you just are muscled up. You don't want to look like the dude on the right. He is just skinny. train heavy weights for a year and eat steroid sandwiches everyday. Masturbate profusely.

>6 months to see any change

why even try to give advice retard you've clearly never been to a gym

i say half a year no problems if you eat right which is 70-80% of the work and keep the workout.

people who say 1,5 -2 years are fkn retarded.

9% body fat

>those traps

Bet you're not natty

I looked at his pale ass and the body he wants, I am sorry, but for his starting physique I think 1year + is a realistic estimation. 2 is if he fucks around and is not consistent enough with diet ( protein intake) and workout intensity. Besides I bet you he hasn't lifted a day in his life, so he has to work on his form on his compound lifts etc.

>No pecs
>No traps
>No shoulders
>No forearms
>No biceps
>High bodyfat
>Hasn't bulked or cut at least once in his life

= 1-2years for something like that, for him.

Seriously.

A good rule of thumb is:

6 weeks to see changes yourself
9 weeks for those close to you to notice changes
12 weeks for other people to notice

Not that hard, fam.

Nah I'm natty bro, 3.5 years of lifting. Takes time

Those are clearly self cuts who are you trying to fool. Take other mens dick out of your mouth is your first step

>not understanding genetics
It would take a while to reach the level of aesthetics, even if it wouldn't take that long to build as much muscle as the dude has. Better get in the gym and find out how long it will take you. There are so many unpredictable factors that go into this like how you train, how well, what you eat, genetics etc...

OP - you were here a few days ago saying you were going to kick that sandniggers ass cos he cuck'd you. Update? I'm guessing you pussied out as you are still breathing!

You said you were gonna cheap shot him

Op here, he trained tkwndo, muay for 15 years, also he recently started with krav maga and bjj.

soo :/?

how much am I then?

What part of lifting don't you understand

op here, I decided I didnt wanna ruin hes life..

You are skinnyfat. Look it up.

You want serious advice?

Eat Big.
Lift Big.
Sleep Big.

Report back to /fit/ in 3 months time.

OP failed to deliver therefore faggot

You just permabulked and think your 17" fatceps are hot shit. Cut down to single digit bf and see what remains of your "muscle"

I'm kinda like him, but I have semi visible abs and a lower bodyfat. I've gained a lot of strength, but hardly any muscle mass since I've started lifting. Is this normal?

Can't argue with quints

Why are you obsessed with him that pic has been posted here for months? Post more at least

Checked

Sometimes called newbie gains, thats completely expected. It's called Central Nervous System Recruitment. Your body is learning to more efficiently and effectively utilize your muscles. This is a major component of strength, and new lifters will find most of their strength comes from here in the first few months. After, you'll need to put on more muscle to increase your gainz.

You'll progress very quickly at first, then gradually slow down. Fine tune your diet, practice good form, and you'll keep making progress for years.

what's with the diaper and baby wipes lmao

Checked

quints don't lie
>OP confirmed faggot
>Check'd

quints proves it

Hemorrhoids from deep squatz

Also check my dubs

Now check my trips

spot on

me on the right

u lack so much muscle its crazy. but body on right is still rly small and achievable within months.

nigga teh FUCK

wtf this is what i look like and i dont even life, your retarded

Do you normally take pics of yourself like that, or are you waiting for your bf's load?

alot of people use baby wipes to wipe their ass. or he has a child? shit man idk

This.
The physique on the right will take the guy on the left a minimum of two years. Looking at him, he won't achieve in on the first try. So it probably won't look like the guy on the right before five years from now.

Op here how much bf do the guy to the right has?

What kind of diet should he have?

Maybe if you're fat or a lazy faggot. The guy on right has no muscle mass it would literally only take a few months of working out 5 days a week

Probably around 13, you're at about 20

retard knows nothing.

also a retard knows nothing.

OK faggot minus the abs I look exactly the guy on the right and I don't even lift I just work 10 hours a day and eat healthy. OP has man tits there's no way he's under 15%

Quints confirm

While we're on the topic, just getting into this exercising thing. Cut or bulk?

Aspiring to be a boxer but im not joining a club when I can barely run for 15 minutes, that shits embarrassing.

>And without
What for?

Dont give him false hope

Kind of up to you.

If you cut first, you'll see musculature sooner from lower body fat. You may not be stronger, but you'll look better. From there, bulk up and get stronger.

Or, bulk up first to get stronger, then cut at the end. You'll gain strength (though not much speed) off the bat, then you'll do a larger cut and shed your cocoon.

You'll see good results either way. If you want to work in cardio, just realize you'll have to eat a lot more to compensate. Roughly 100 calories per mile, so plan accordingly,

checked

OP the reason you got cuck'd by a sandnigger is cos you are an insecure little bitch who worries about shit like this and whore for attention from Sup Forumstards. just man up, stop being a whinging little faggot, and get some self esteem. Fake it if necessary.

Hm, I'd rather look better sooner for the meantime seeing as theres a hot dutch teenager coming my way in a couple of months. She and her boyfriend like threesomes and shes a total freak. I want in so I think i'll cut for now.

OP all you gotta do is work out a little bit and reduce to 4.5% bf approx and then stab yourself a little. Then you'll look just like him but less tan.

5 day split, creatine, protein(isolate and cassein) and eat lean and clean- spread the meals throughout the day. Don't do fucking cardio so you can bulk up. Once you like the mass you gain just cut to get rid of the fat.

Just remember that lifting gives you muscle gainz, not social gainz. All the gainz in the world won't cure autism, and that's on you, fam.

Remember to get a good diet, works out consistently, and don't injure yourself. 3 months is enough time to make good beginner brogress, but you'll want more time to fully emerge to your true form. Take it slow, take it steady, and may Brodin guide your lifts. Wheymen.

A severe mental disorder and disfunctional family history, I suppose

Oh im not a social retard, but A better body never hurts. Shes a bit of a nutjob and she gives out mixed signals like crazy, shes a total tease so im trying to maximize my chances.

May Zyzz be with you two bro.

The diet the super hero movie stars don't want you to know about :

Crystal Meth + Masturbation + things in your butt

Lol your the autist who posts in every dick rate thread. Kill yourself dicklet

Dick rate threads are cancer, if you go in them then you should be the one killing yourself.

You've got the wrong guy

Nope your a special kind of autist

Ok op...
Firstly you are way of on the % body fat, you are nowhere near 9%, more likely 18%.
You lack any form of base muscle, count on 1 year per 3 kg solid muscle, 1,5 years minimum.
This is what you need to do:

Eat: Get a meal plan that fit you. 2g protein / kg body weight. Balanced kcal.

Exercise: Bench, military press, deadlifts, squats, pullups. Try starting strenght routine or something like it. Workout 3-4 times a week.

Do this for 1,5+ years and you will be getting there.

Ok newfriend.

You wear the same pants and are doing another autistic pose do yourself a favor and never post here again. Thought you'd be gay the amount of time you spend staring at dicks lol

>You wear the same pants

Oh god what are the odds two people in the world have the same style of gray sweatpants?