Dick rate thread

Dick rate thread

4,6/10

Kik?

r8?

Doesn't look very big but lucky that you're uncut.

6.5/10

Kik?

Nice Kik?

Don't have one

sorry i dont use kik

7.5/10

At work. ;)

6.5/10 thick one though

Rate the cock above yours.

would be a 10 for me if it wasnt cut

Rate?

I'm actually uncircumcised...just don't have lots of extra skin. My mom was a hippie and very against circumcisions.

7.5/10 Looks nice

4/10

i have 12cm. and 1,5 nuts

Kik?

Looks like a turd log

Please pull back foreskin and reveal head, no one is going to have sex with the foreskin over the head anyway. Why do you uncut guys keep taking pics like this?

dont have

because thats how foreskins work? it slides up and down

what say ye

Makes it look longer I guess..

Kik?

yo, rate me

Not during sex tho like if someone's blowing you they're not going to keep the foreskin over your head

My wee wee 4 u 2 r8

virgin or cutfag detected

R8 don't h8

Kik????

I am cut

I wish everyday I wasn't I hate it but yeah

Why would you have foreskin over your head during BJ?

Kik?

some people enjoy sucking on the foreskin.
the skin slides up most of the time during sex or blowjobs too

Ah so the people who say both are the same during sex are full of shit?

Great now I feel even more mutilated

inb4 kik???

That's how people hold their dick if it is small.

yeah i really do feel bad for people who are mutilated, its actually fucked up people in american cut the dicks of babys, im sorry user

>That's how people hold their dick if it is small.
thats how his dad hold his dick

I seriously dream about it at night it's not fair, I'll never experience sex normally the way I was supposed to when I was born.

I really hope the people who do this to kids and babies fucking die.

i think it will eventually stop when the next generations realize how retarded it is and stop

Then I'll be even more of an outcast with my mutilated dick.

I can tell you my kids will never have it done to them.

Kik?

i really dont understand why people do it, i guess if you need to for a medical reason but if a baby is born and the first thing you do is cut his dick is fucked up.
people should wait when they are over 18 to do it or not, just like piercings or tattoos, or any other body mutilation

That's what happened to me, they just cut me for no reason. I can only imagine now how good my dick would look whole or how much better pleasure would be.

kik?

Kik? Cock tribute? Kik? Get a life?

everytime i see a cut dick, it looks dry as fuck and dead. in most of them you can see the scar. its so fucked

Yep mine is here: It just doesn't look right to me it is not healthy, I have to see it everytime, everyday. It's not something I've gotten over yet, or likely ever will.

Given legal immunity I would punish whoever did this to me myself.

im im not cut but i understand how you feel.
how old are you? have you talked with your parents about it? why did they do it?

I am 21. Only talked to mom and dad a very little.

Mom said it was because docs said it was healthy and at the time her "research" suggested it was only beneficial for std/infection reduction. A fucking bullshit stupid answer, dad said basically he just didn't want me to feel weird or left out and that he thought being cut was "normal".

I can't get over it everyday when I wake up it's the first thing I think about

5/10

7/10

7/10

7.5/10

5/10

7/10

8/10

7/10

6/10

9/10

6/10

6/10

Is that hard?

7.5/10

7/10

8.5/10

Rate me in return?

And seriously at this point what difference does it make as to why they did it? The stupid faggots already ruined me forever I don't care they had no good fucking reason whatsoever to fucking do it

Talking about it never helps there's just no two ways about it I'm fucked and my dick is fucked and I'll never be whole or normal and sex will always be lackluster because of this

yeah that mentality of your parents is what causes this shit.
im never going to have kids but if i would i would never do something like that, those excuses are bullshit

can't even see it. prolly a 2. fag

6/10

well in some countries you are normal though...

Get over it baby

sorry, i thought that was your pinky

Why do you post in every thread you closet homo

Normal as far as being fucking mutilated and missing an essential part of your fucking dick is normal. It's only "normal" in very few societies and if you pick at and only look at a couple hundred years in most societies. This didn't start out as normal in America and its already declining in popularity.

Cutting off A FUCKING IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR DICK IS NEVER FUCKING NORMAL

Fucking kill yourself faggot I know it's hard to accept that you have a fucking shitty ugly mutilated dick but you need to stop living in fucking delusion

We're fucking ruined

i know its not, but most people in some countries are cut, i was refering to that

are you straight or gay? i heard american girls prefer cut dicks

No in America for newer births barely even over half are fucking cut, it's already going to become a rarity, it's only if you look at fucking Israel or some other sandnigger societies where majority are cut, because it's a fucking archaic stupid fucking BARBARIC PRACTICE

And if you're fucking uncut don't patronize me and tell me it's normal

Get over it you sound like a 12 year old girl who's upset her tits aren't big enough.

Straight, I don't care if a couple dumb whores prefer mutilated dried up cocks, especially since I'll never feel the pleasure a whole man will.

Anyone who defends or does child mutilation should be strung up on a fucking cross

R8 don't h8

im lucky i was born in a country where no one is cut

Fuck you bitch, being upset for missing a vital part of your dick isn't on par with some dumb whores tit woes. Some day you'll stop fucking fooling yourself into thinking your dick is anywhere approaching "fine" and understand what was done to you, then you'll be just like me.

Shaave off some of the pubic hair bud

Damn that's a nice cock

Fucking good for you, so stop telling me my mutilated dick is normal just because some exceptional fucktards still practice it in savage societies.

My dick is fine but there's a million things I don't like about myself that I can't change there's no point in making yourself miserable about it

exactly, its people cause of him that babys are still getting mutilated, he prob will cut his sons dick too, to be just like daddy

i didnt say that

At least the other things you don't like aren't literal fucking amputations and mutilations.

You said at least it's normal in some places, cutting your fucking vital dick parts off is never normal. Take all of human history and all people who ever were and then think about the cut to uncut percentages. It's not fucking normal.

Most people can't fucking bear to accept what was done to them, their mind blocks it out because it's too painful to accept.

It's a tiny peice of your dick people are born retarded and with ms stop being a pussy

i explained here in some countries is more "normal" to be cut than uncut

>comparing born with rare problems to other humans chopping your dick off when your born

Lmao

>tiny piece of your dick

30-60 percent of skin is removed from mutilation, and often frenelums as well. That "tiny piece of skin" shields the glands and keeps them sensitive and moist and also harbors loads of nerves.

Glad you can delude yourself I'm not stupid enough for that.

and I already explained to you why being cut is never normal